BTS AMBW Imagines.

By fadedbooks

Quote: "Forever we are young, even when I fall and hurt myself. I keep running towards my dream." -Epilogue:... More

Hello.
break up. (J-hope)
period. (Jimin)
weird encounter. (V)
Face yourself
first encounter. (RM)
weird encounter (V) pt.2
pregnant (Jimin)
Devil kids. (RM)
wrong date. (Jin) 1/?
Raps. (RM)
beauty. (J-hope)
wrong date (Jin) 2/2
Love yourself 'Tear
beauty (2/?)
Softy. (Jimin)
Missing. (Jin)
escape. (V) (1/2)
escape. (V) (2/2)
destruction. (RM)
dare. (Jhope)
dare. (Jhope)
Murder mystery - one
Murder Mystery - Two
Murder Mystery - three
Murder Mystery - Four
Murder Mystery - Five
Murder Mystery - Six
Mystery Murder - Seven
Murder Mystery - Eight
Murder Mystery - Nine
I need your opinions
- J I N -
- u p d a t e s -
- r m -
mini update I'm sorry...
- s u g a -
- j h o p e -
- j i m i n -
- v -
teaser!!!!
- j i m i n -
- j u n g k o o k -
bitch answer
- j i n -
- j u n g k o o k -
- j u n g k o o k -
- R M -
mamamoo? also, questions
- j i m i n -
- j u n g k o o k -
- j i m i n -
- s p e c i a l -
im disgusted!
- v -
- R M -
- j u n g k o o k e n d i n g -
- j i m i n -
- j h o p e -
- s u g a -
- r m -
- r m -
- v -
- j i m i n -
- j i n -
- s u g a -
IM 18 Y'ALL
RM
- j h o p e -
-j u n g k o o k-
- r m -
-j u n g k o o k-
-v-
-s u g a-
our page.
- s u g a -
my 2018 kpop opinions
2018 favorite kpop songs.
life update
my 2019 unpopular kpop opinions
hyunjin (stray kids)
JB - GOT7
natural hair (stray kids)
Kpop idols and hairstyles
returning?

- j u n g k o o k -

2.4K 93 30
By fadedbooks

2 years later...

He was now a college student, it's been two years since your death and his heart was still aching. Who would've thought that being in love would just get you killed? Love was supposed to be...what was it supposed to be? He didn't know himself. Once you died it felt like everything vanish. He was basically a mute, didn't speak unless he had to. Didn't go out unless it was for school or practice. His apartment held many things of yours, given to him by your mom. She knew who he was and boy was they a mess.

"Hey Jungkook!" He turned around and saw Sowon, his girlfriend, even though his heart belonged to you he still managed to get a girlfriend.

"Hey," she latches onto his arm as they continued their walk.

"I was thinking that we can go on a date this weekend-Jungkook? Why did you stop walking?" Jungkook heard a voice, a voice he hadn't heard in two years. He looked around, there! His eyes widen once they land dark skinned girl with a big afro. He rips away from Sowon.

"Jungkook?" He sighs and glances out her, he's gonna feel like shit after this.

"I-I we can't see each other again." He didn't even stay to her cries he just ran. He ran as fast as he could.

"(Y/N)!!" Once you turned around Jungkook cried. He cried for the first time since your funeral. He kept runnong until he pulled you into his embrace. "(Y/N)! Why? Why are you here? How!" You didn't hold him back you froze.

"Uh? How do you know my name?" Jungkook sniffs and pulls away with a confused look.

"W-What do you mean? It's me Jungkook...we dated in high school." Your eyebrows furrowed.

"I didn't date anyone, are you okay? You don't look to good." Jungkook runs his fingers through his hair and starts to breath heavily.

"Can we please talk somewhere," you take a step back.

"Uh-"

"Please! I-uh please."  Your friend looks at you and nod. You started to shake a little once he grabbed your hand. It was like two years ago, someone attempted to kill you. Luckily, you were found but you lost your memories in the process maybe he was someone from your past. You both walked into a café.

"Hello! How may I help you?" You shrug and looked at the menu, shit food wouldn't hurt you haven't eaten anything since last night. Jungkook looks at you with a small smile. You could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Uh-you can get anything you want...I'll pay." You smile and nod. When you both ordered. You sat down across from each other. The distance was killing him. He wanted to hug you...kiss you. Something he wished he could've done during the two years without you.

"Jungkook, right-he nods-what do you need?" He looks out the window and kept tapping his fingers onto the table. Something told you to touch it. His hand looked so familiar. You reached over and grabbed it but pulled away once Jungkook breath hitched.

"You don't really remember me?" You looked down at your hands.

"No, I'm sorry two years ago I had an accident and I lost all of my memories." He looks at you.

"Damn it, I know it wasn't an accident. He tried to kill you (Y/N). I thought you died and-and I lived two years without holding you, kissing you, calling you mine. He took you away from me and just seeing you here! I don't know what the hell happened but-"

"He-you wipe away some tears-he I remember him, it fucking sucks that I can remember everything that happened but nothing else."

Two years earlier...

You blinked a couple of times. You groaned once you sat up and looked around.

"What the-you glanced at Dexter-boy where are we?" You stand up and walked towards the door. It was locked.  It looked like a cabin house, the one that Jason pops out from. "Dexter?"  Next thing you knew, you were pushed onto the ground.

"I was supposed to be the one you date." He gripped your butt cheek your eyes widen as you started to fight him.

"Get off of me!" You kept fighting with evey ounce of strength you had.

"I was the one you were supposed to have sex, I was supposed to be your first!" He slide his hand down your pants. You squirmed.

"No! Stop! Jungkook where are you!  Oh my god!" You looked around trying to look for anything that could stop him. You closed your legs tight so he wouldn't do anything. your eyes land on a vase. You pulled it close enough to you and slammed it against his head. He falls down and you instantly kick him. You ran but he recovered fast.

"Fuck! Stop running or else I'll kill Jungkook!" Your eyes widen as you slowed down. He can Hurt you but not him. He had a future career, you had nothing. Your mom neglected you. Your dad had his other family. They wouldn't miss you, Jungkook will probably forget you.

"I-he started to choke you-uh please stop!" His grip around your neck tightened.

"No! If I can't have you no one can!" You started to feel cold. Your punches stopped, tears fell as you remembered Jungkook's smile. A smile you wouldn't see no more. A smile you prayed  you hope you can keep in the after life. You closed your eyes.

2 years later....

"Next thing I knew I was being taken away to the hospital." Jungkook couldn't believe that he did that to you, he couldn't believe that you tried to call his name. "I remembered trying to scream for a person named Jungkook but I didn't know who he was when I woke up. I'm glad that tou found mw," Jungkook leaned over and wiped away some of your tears. You flinch.

"I never stopped thinking about you. I remembered the first date we went on uh-you threw up on the roller coaster ride so I took you back to my place. We just watched movies and talked about our dreams." You laughed that does sound like something you would do.

"Please, tell me more I wanna know more about us." Jungkook nods.

You guys talked for two hours before deciding to go home. Jungkook wanted to make sure you got there safely. 

"I know I may not remember you now but if you could give me sometime maybe we can be a couple again?" Jungkook eyes widen as he grabbed you hand.

"R-Really?" You smiled down at your swinging hands and nod.

"Yeah, um I'm still fragile right now but I really do want to work something out. My heart tugged when  I first met you. I knew you had to be someone special." You both were in tears once you stopped in front of your apartment. 

"I love you then and I love you now and I'll wait as long as possible." He wiped away some more of your tears.

"Thank you for not giving up on me even though you knew I was gone-uh this is me." Jungkook nods and lets go of your hand.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" You nod.

"Yeah you will," you waved at him as you walked down the stairs. You stopped halfway. You couldn't leave him that you ran. Luckily he was only halfway gone.

"Uh-JUNGKOOK!" He turned around. You ran after him. You felt your heart beat once you saw his smile. That smile you prayed you would remember. He was here, the Jungkook that made you wonder was there. Were you really going to end it like that?

"What's wrong-wow are you okay?" You fell into his chest. Jungkook wrapped his arms around you. He hasn't hugged you in two years. You  looked up at him and placed your lips upon his. No matter what happened. The smiles they prayed they wouldn't forget were placed onto their faces as they gazed into each others eyes.

(A/N) and that's a wrap folks! Aye I almost cried writing this! I hope nothing happens to y'all cuz there are jealous bitches out there...okay idk what the hell I'm talking about but be careful! Okay also every month I'm gonna put monthly play list so ignore those if you want. Also, all the comebacks were fucking amazing and memoria by gfriend was absolutely beautiful

(QOTD) ultimate bias? Boy and girl...also do you think having girl bias' makes you bi?
(AOTD) Yoongi my baby daddy....Jihyo from twice. Personally, I don't think so we like girl groups and we just have our bias

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 746 37
Love isn't a fairytale that comes out easy. "Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting to be together, holding on & never letting go...
15.8K 893 29
❝he wanted to believe that as long as he kept saying he was fine, maybe one day it would be true.❞ @WINTERPJM - 2017
66.5K 1.8K 17
"I fell in love with you before I've ever met you." ~Taehyung
285 3 15
sometimes love can be so painful, it can haunt someone's dreams and keep them up. [short story] [bittersweet love series] [jimin x oc]