when I first saw you. minseok...

Door colorfulwatermelon

❝Vampire or not, I don't care. Is it a crime if I'm in love with you?❞ s. 092418 e. 021019 | © colorfulwa... Meer

➛ When I First Saw You.
1 ➸ In The End It Gets Better.
2 ➸ Good looking guys.
3 ➸ Not Feeling The Same.
4 ➸ A Delicious Neck.
5 ➸ Dorms & Roomate.
6 ➸ Things Going Upside-down.
7 ➸ Keeping It A Secret.
8 ➸ Being Weak Is A Disadvantage.
9 ➸ Please Don't Fall For Me.
10 ➸ Reasons.
12 ➳ Taking Action.
13 ➳ Finally, Rescued.
14 ➳ The Red Dawn's Effect.
15 ➳ Questions, Questions.
16 ➳ Aqua is the best.
17 ➳ A Short Lasting Party.
18 ➳ Hangovers Are The Worst.
19 ➳ Please Stay Baby.
20 ➳ College again.
Im back from being lazy! (maybe)
21 ➻ I Love You.

11 ➳ Sweet People.

366 18 7
Door colorfulwatermelon

I was too late.

He thought he could catch up to Jongin, but he was wrong. He could no longer hear Yumi's upset thoughts, all he heard was air.

Minseok May be a bit stronger than Jongin, but he wasn't as fast. He slowly stops with a big sigh coming out his lips, there wasn't any point in going after them at this rate. They were out of sight and no where near. He thought, what am I going to do now?, as he leans on the tree.

He thought of a thousand things Jongin might do to her if he takes too long retrieving her, this wasn't good. Back when the two were on good terms and Hyuna still alive, Minseok knew how much of a pervert Jongin was towards her. Jongin would share things with the members that were out of hand, he had no sense.

Jongin would soon take advantage of Yumi and seducing her, and he was sure she would fall into his trap. Minseok didn't wanna sound selfish or mention this now of all times, but he wanted to be the first to Yumi, not him.

Minseok shakes his head thinking of such things, when he should be thinking of a plan to get Yumi back into his hands.

"First, a trap." Minseok smirks.

--------------------------

"What is this place?" Yumi- in a monotoned voice asked. The short haired girl was sitting on the bottom of a bunk bed with one of her legs being sat on by herself, leaving the other one dangling. Her eyes examining everything around her, it seemed pretty okay for a small house.

"Where me and the guys stay in." Jongin says, sitting on a chair with his legs crossed whilst examining an old newspaper. Yumi straightened up and knitted her brows, "'the guys'?" It was obvious that he had other people living here- most likely his friends that are also vampires, but she just wanted to check if she was hearing wrong.

"My friends." Jongin stated flatly, not even looking her way. Yumi obviously thought that this wasn't safe, who knows how those vampires might act around new blood near them. What if their pervs like Chanyeol? Other scenarios pops up in her head while he face turns into a not so happy at all face.

"I won't let them lay a single finger on you, if they do they'll regret it." Jongin said, as if he didn't just read her mind. Yumi flinched at his words, snapping her out of her thoughts in seconds.

Confused with Jongin. That's what her face read. She looked at him as if he'd gone mad, simply because he had his mood swings. He acts all cold towards her but at the same time, he treats her with care. And that was at least one thing Yumi liked about him.

"Stop staring." Jongin says, burying his face into the newspaper. She could've sworn she saw a red tint on his ears, but she shook her head and obeyed his demands, mindless about the whole situation.

"Kris is being an asshole again!" A voice was heard followed by multiple footsteps coming from the hallway, three guys came out of that hallway. Yumi cocked her head up to see the rather handsome guys across from her.

One of the two were pushing each other while the other boringly watched, not aware of their surroundings and by surroundings it means Yumi. The tired looking one suddenly notices Yumi and stares right at her while the girl didn't know what face to put on.

He taps the two making them stop, he point at her and now she has three pairs of eyes watching her weirdly.

"Who's this beautiful lady?" The feminine looking one says, coming towards her before glancing at Jongin. He was at close range with Yumi, tilting his head to the side he examined her.

"Nothing involving you."

"Wow that's awfully rude of you Jongin," He says glaring at him for a second, "what else is new?" The tired looking one utters.

"How doesn't it involve me? Don't we share what we devour?" He says, inching close her while the girl was glancing at Jongin to see if he'd do anything.

"Touch her, and I'll personally cut your hand off." He stops his hand from moving any closer and steps away in a heart beat, "Jeez Jongin, what's with you? All I want is some blood." He says, "why can't I just get some of hers? She even looks like she would own tasty blood."

"You don't take what's mine." Jongin flashes quickly beside the girl and puts his arms around her waist- nearly hugging her. Yumi gasps at his unusual action while feeling like she has a fever because she felt her cheeks burn.

"I get it, I get it. You don't have to rub it in." The boy scoffs, walking to another section of the room. "Sorry, Luhan hyung is so annoying sometimes." He whispers near her ear sending shivers through her spine.

"I could hear that you know!" The boy- Luhan yelled across the room. "Jongin, but seriously who is this chick?" The tall one butts in. "My lover." Making everyone's eyes pop out including Yumi.

"Lover?!" Yumi exclaims, staring at Jongin who really has gone insane.

"Kris, I think he's gone mad." The tired one elbows him. -Kris, simply nods in fright while Luhan silently agrees in the corner. "I'm not crazy you pricks!" Jongin exclaims. "Why is it so hard to believe it?"

"Judging by the beautiful lady's response proves everything." Luhan reasons, "Tao, Kris, it's a one-sided love. Poor kid." Luhan almost bursting out laughing while the others did the rest. Yumi unintentionally, snorts at they're jokes.

Jongin gives her a glare making her stop instantly before turning back to the three stooges, "you guys will pay." He utterly said.

"On a serious note, she looks familiar." Luhan says, taking a good look at Yumi's face. He suddenly snaps, "Hyuna!" He exclaims, "she looks like her."

"That's because she's her sister, genius." Jongin plainly says, casually playing with Yumi's hair. Luhan's mouth goes wide, "What? For real!?" He says, "you should've told me earlier, then I wouldn't have tried sucking her blood earlier."

Luhan suddenly gives the girl a big warm hug before pushing Jongin out of the way. "You even smell like her." He whispers in happiness while burying his head in her hair. Yumi blushes, surprisingly giving a few pats in the back letting him have his moment.

"That's enough Luhan! It's my turn!" Tao pushes him away aggressively, "you scum." Luhan winces. Tao hugging Yumi next, and she does the same to him. After, Kris shyly went in on her too. He was hesitant but Yumi was the first to hug him instead.

It felt like, within minutes everyone became friendly with each other and she adores every second of it. If this is how Hyuna was treated, she thanks them In her heart for making her feel at home and having the best people around her.

------------------------------------

Minseok was sharing a plan with the group, he thought that this would absolutely work. Picking a date, time, and place for the event was easy as pie, though, some of them disagreed on it.

"Do you really think they're dumb enough to fall for that?" Lay speaks, getting everyone's attention. "Some are." Chen utters. "One of them have to, at least." Minseok shares.

"We pick the forest, a random spot in the forest." Minseok figures that would be the best place because that was where he'd last seen- or rather hear Yumi. "We go tomorrow at midnight."

Some look at each other before looking at Minseok. "Tomorrow...at midnight." Suho repeats quietly. "That isn't a smart idea to pick that time, especially if it's tomorrow."

"Wae?"

"Oh.. right.." Minseok suddenly rememberers, face palming himself as he shakes his head. He promised himself that he would try to control his state in mind as the blood moon would appear in the skies, but then again, he can't guarantee that his mind will listen to him.

"Maybe I can contr-" he stops himself from saying any further, thinking that if he's going to save and get Yumi back then he can't even be near her. Because heaven only knows what would happen if he was.

But then a spark lit him up.

"Can you guys do me a favor?"

They silently nod while some say 'yes' waiting for his favor.

"Save her, for me."

------------------------------------

It was dark and gloomy outside while Yumi watched the outside, sitting near a window a thought came through. Can I possibly go through the wind-

"Don't even finish that thought." The raspy voice startled her, turning around to see Jongin a few feet away from her. "You couldn't even go out even if you wanted to, the windows are locked shut."

She mentally scolded herself for thinking that instead of just keeping shut, but it would no use anyways now that she knows she can't get out that way.

The girl awkwardly laughs before asking, "uh.. where are the others? I noticed the left a while ago." While turning her body towards him.

"Out." Was all the the information he gave her, could he get any helpful? She thought sarcastically while he gave the stink eye without her noticing.

She heavily sighs looking down at her body, noticing she feels dirty.

"Is there a bathroom, with a shower in it?"

"Yeah, in the hallway and turn right."

She nods, standing up she furrowed her brows, "you could've at least gave me time to get clothes, if you were going to kidnap me." She hissed, "now what the hell am I going to wear?"

She doesn't wait for an answer, she stomps her way to the bathroom while The boy had a hard time holding his laughter in.

When she does finish her shower, she wraps herself in a towel that was in there. She walks back to the room she was in before and spots Jongin rummaging in a closet, he notices her presence and eyes her from head to toe before handing her clothing rather harshly into her chest.

"Wear it or stay in a towel." He walks past her, as if he didn't see her with just a towel on, putting the bras and underwear aside. Yumi found it weird that he didn't react, of course that didn't mean she wanted him to look at her in a perverted way but usually guys would react that way.

Shaking her head, she takes a look at the clothing he gave her. Black sweats and a white tee. They were of course to big for her but that's all he could offer. She notices that you could tighten up the sweats around the waist so at least that was good.

"Did you want me to look at you that bad, baby?" Yumi flinches at his voice, slowly turning around she faces Jongin with a playful smirk on his plump lips. "I-no! I just-" without her even finishing, he was suddenly close to her not even seeing his movements that were too fast.

"I was just trying to be respectful," he whispered. "But now, I suddenly don't feel like being so respectful."

He puts his arm around her waist and pulls her body close to his, she gasps at his actions with her eyes as wide as Kyungsoo's.

"What are you- ahh!" He suddenly carries her, laying her down onto the bed. "No! Stop! This is so wrong and also, I don't have any clothes on yet!" She holds onto her towel tight, hoping it won't come off. He hovers over her, putting his knee in between her legs and says, "did you know, this is my towel?" While pulling hem of it.

"Oh well, you shouldn't have put them there." She plainly says, pushing him by the chest but it was no use.

He chuckles softly, gazing upon her with her wet hair covering a bit of her face, he brushes strands away and sees the beauty that he thinks she is. He was glad that she couldn't read minds, because he would never admit such things knowing his personality and the way he is.

He smiles beautifully, before getting off her. She quickly sits up while running for her fingers through her hair and stares at him like a maniac.

"I wouldn't go that far with you," he said. "Unless you wanted me to." He smirks, making the girl almost vomit inside her mouth.

"Your so stupid."

-
A/N: Finally, an update!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

18.1K 543 16
[COMPLETED]"Tell me that you love me" - N.JM "Even if it's fake" - H.RJ "Cause I don't fucking care" - L.JN This is 18+ story, read at your own risk...
16K 1K 44
"Why are you so sure?" Love is all that bullshit and I'm not going to have even a small dose of it. « Are You Still Mine » A part of the UNION series...
2K 80 34
why you care? And there's no need to worry about me i can care for my self ...................................I have already experienced this type of...
33K 1.2K 25
"Tell me one reason to not punish you for this act of yours", he spoke grazing his fingertips on your exposed chest. ~~~ You married a mafia man who...