Disrespectful [Completed]

By Baddie_Angel

This story is about a girl name Lyric who lost her mother "Melody" at the age of five in a car accident. As L... More

Introduction
Anticipation
We Meet Part 1
We Meet Agian Part 2
One more day left
Today's the Day
Todays the Day Part 2
Missing You
Kiss and Tell
Not Telling
I Shall Listen You Shall Beg
Taking it Slow
Family Time
Old Meets New
Lyric-1 Helen-0
I reached my Goal
What I Have Been Waiting For
Its Official
Dream
She is What
His Birthday
Expecting
Valentin's Day
Meeting the Family
Meeting The Family Part2
Her Birthday
Repeats
It Can't Be
Short Chapters
Why Me
The Truth
He's Back
You Ready Part 1
Founding Out
Apart
B.A.N.S
Guys I need help
New People Part1
New People Part2
New People Part3
The Race
Neverson Get Together
I Want You Part1
I Want You Part2
Going on Tour
Roc A Wear
How Do You Know Her
Are You the Father
The Kiss
Author's Note Note A Chapter
The Meeting
Vibe
The Box
What He Did
She's Mine
Starting Over
Making it up
Making it up Part2
The Last Time
Got to Get Her Back
What's Coming Up
Im Gonna Miss You
The Answer
The Answer Part 2
Derwin and Helen
Making Time
The Propsal
His Father
Survive
Letting Go part2
Author's Note
New Book A/N
Finding the Truth
Bang
It's Gonna Be Alright
New Love
Engangment Party
Sequel is Coming
Sequel is up

The Day After

3.2K 107 20
By Baddie_Angel

Lyric POV

I woke up this morning feeling good. I was thinking of what happen yesterday I lost my v-card. Some people's first time is awkward but mine wasn't it hurt like hell but it felt amazing. I turn around and Trey wasn't there but there was a note on his pillow.

Lyric,
Morning baby I had an amazing night. I went out for a little I'll be back. I love you.

Tremaine

I smile at the note and sat up. I got up out the bed and start to walk but I fell instead.

Lyric: Owww I scream.

I crawl my way to the bathroom. I stood up with support from counter. I look at myself in the mirror. My hair was messy. I got in the shower then got out. I dried off and out lotion. I smelt food so Trey must be back. I put underwear on and a bra. I found Trey's shirt he wore last night and I put it on. I walk out the room slowly cause my legs were sore. Trey was cooking so I walk behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. I kiss his back and lay my head on it.

Tremaine: What you doing back there.

Lyric: Nothing.

Trey turn around and kiss my forehead. Then kiss my nose then my lips. I kiss him back he smile in the kiss. We were in sync I bit his bottom lip for entrance and he open his mouth and we were fighting for dominance and he won like always. Trey lift me up off the floor and put me on the island counter. He was kissing my neck leaving hickeys. He move his hand to my thigh and grip them. His hands roam up my thighs to my panties. Trey enter two fingers in me. That shit hurt cause I am still sore from yesterday.

Lyric: Shit Trey Owww

Tremaine: What's wrong.

Lyric: Im still sore.

Trey smile then chuckled.

Lyric: What's so funny.

Tremaine: Daddy put in work.

Lyric: Shut up. I said slapping his arm. Jumping off the counter. I shouldn't of done that cause I fell.

Lyric: Owwww.

Tremaine: You ok. He said laughing but then try to have a serious face. I just mean mug him and tried to get up but I just fell back down.

Tremaine: Do you need help baby?

Lyric: No I can do this. I tried again and fell my legs hurt like hell right now.

Lyric: Ok I need help.

Tremaine: You have to say "Daddy put I'm work."

Lyric: Daddy put in work. Now help me Tremaine.

Tremaine: So we using government names now.

He help me up and hug me tight.

Lyric: Trey stop. I love you too. I can't breathe. We gonna miss out flight.

He let me go and I lose my balance a little. He caught me and carried to the room.

Tremaine: Damn I must of really put in work if you can't walk.

Lyric: Shut up. I need a massage.

Tremaine: I'll give you one on the plane.

Lyric: I love you.

Tremaine: Yea I know.

Lyric: So you not gonna say it back.

Tremaine: Nope.

Lyric: Alright I got you.

Tremaine: You know you the best I ever had right.

Lyric: Yea right. You just saying that so you can get some more.

Tremaine: I'm serious.

Lyric: I bearly did anything.

Tremaine: You rode this dick lick a pro.

Lyric: Yea whatever.

Tremaine: You just had a great person to guide you.

He put me on my bed. Then he grab hid clothes and put it on. I was to tired to get my clothes so I'm gonna ask Trey to get it.

Lyric: Baby can you pick out my clothes then help me put it on pleaseeeee. I love you.

Tremaine: You better be lucky I love you cause I don't do this for many women.

Lyric: First of all the only women you should be doing this for is for me cause if you are doing it for someone else. You might as well give me there address so I can knock some sense into them.

Tremaine: Look at my baby standing up for me.

Lyric: Shut up. Can you pass me my clothes. Please.

Trey hand me my high waisted red shorts with my black crop top and some flip flops. He help me put it on me. Then I watch him put he's clothes on. My baby look all sexy in his white shirt with his black shorts and VA SnapBack on. I wonder if I ask Trey can I wear his gold chain will he say yes. So I kinda walk over there and wrap my arms around his waist.

Tremaine: What you want?

Lyric: I can't hug my boo?

Tremaine: No it's not a crime. I'm just asking what you want.

Lyric: Can I pretty please please wear your gold chain please.

Tremaine: Why didn't you just ask.

Lyric: I don't know you always so picky about your stuff. I thought you wouldn't let me wear it.

Tremaine: Here open the box.

Lyric: What's in it.

Tremaine: Open and you will find out.

I open the box and there was a gold chain in it.

Tremaine: Your own gold chain it looks like mine. I got us matching ones.

Lyric: Baby I love it. Thank you.

Tremaine: Your welcome.

Lyric: Can you carry me to the car please.

Trey pick me up bridal style while the driver got out bags and put them in the car. Trey put me in the car then he got in. I lay my head on Trey's lap and fell asleep with a smile on my face. I was woken up by Trey's phone ringing. Trey gave me an apologetic look cause he knows how I am with him and his phone when we are together. He answer it I didn't know who he was talking to but all I could here was.

Tremaine: Yes.....No.......What Time.....I will be there.....

Then he hung up. He look at me and I already knew what he was going to say.

Lyric: Studio.

Tremaine: Yea baby I'm sorry. I got this chance to record a with Mary J Blige and Toni Braxton.

Lyric: Wow that's a big thing I wouldn't miss that if I was you.

Tremaine: You wanna go with me. You know keep me company.

Lyric: I would love to but I can bearly walk cause of your ass.

Tremaine: You know you like this dick.

Lyric: Yea you right.

We both just laugh. We arrive at the airport. Trey carried me out and we walk up the stairs. I sat in my seat and Trey went to go talk to the pilot. I went on my Instagram and saw that I had a tag in a picture. I look at the picture and it was me sleeping on the beach. I'm gonna hurt Trey. I start to read some of the comments.

She look pretty.

That bitch stole my man her boobs probably fake anyway.

Weave probably stiff.

Gold digging Bitch only want his money.

She suck dick for money.

Go back to the strip club.

He shouldn't be dating a Spanish girl. He should be dating a black girl.

That comment threw me off. Why in the hell would someone post that. It's so ignorant and rude. Who ever wrote that better pray that I don't find them and hurt them. Trey came back and sat neck to me and threw his arm around shoulder. I look the other way cause I was piss at him right now. He knows I wasn't ready to tell other people we are dating. He might be use to the rude comments and the flashing lights but I'm not. Trey tried to talk to me I just ignored him.

Tremaine: Baby what's wrong talk to me.

I got up from my seat but was pull back down from Trey.

Tremaine: Lyric what's wrong.

Lyric: Your what's wrong.

Tremaine: What did I do.

Lyric: Why in the hell would you put that picture of me up on Instagram Tremaine.

Tremaine: I thought it was cute. I want people to know about us.

Lyric: Exactly US Tremaine two people in a relationship you should of ask me first. You might be use to the rude comments and everything but I'm not.

Tremaine: Baby your right I should of ask first. I'm sorry next time I will ask.

I turn around and cool off. Maybe I overreacted he just want people to know about us that it. Ugggg it's hard being a sex symbol'a girlfriend. Trey grab my hand and kiss it. I can't stay mad at him for to long. I turn back around and he smile. I smile back and kiss him. I sat back and Trey start to massage my back. He has hands like i don't know what.

Tremaine: Damn baby you tense.

Lyric: I know. Right there babe. Mmmmm

Tremaine: When you go back to school.

Lyric: In a couple of weeks. I don't feel like going tho.

Tremaine: Well you gotta go.

Lyric: How long will your tour be.

Tremaine: Right now we looking at six months.

Lyric: Six months.

Tremaine: Yea I'm sorry baby. The label wants me doing expanding in Europe and Africa I'm sorry.

Lyric: That's to long.

Tremaine: I know baby.

Lyric: I'm a miss you.

Tremaine: Im a miss you too.

He kiss me instantly. I don't want him to leave me for six months that's to long. Trey pick me up and I straddle him. I start to grind on him. He cup my ass in his hands. I took off my shirt and Trey kiss down my breast. He took off my bra and attack my boobs. I was getting moist through my panties. Trey rub my clit through my shorts.

Lyric: mmmm.

I took Trey's shirt off. I was moaning out of control. Trey pick me up and carried my off to the back where the bed was. He put me on the bed and hover over me. He crash his lips into me. I tug on his pants. He took my pants off he rip my panties off then put shoved two fingers in me.

Lyric: Sh.....it.....Tr....ey

He start to finger me faster. I grip on the sheets. He took his pants off then put himself in me. He pump in and out of me hard and fast. This shit was feeling good. I threw a pillow off the bed and arch my back.

Lyric: Fuck Trey Faster.

Tremaine: Damn baby your pussy tight.

Lyric: but you like it tho.

He smile at me and went faster. He was growing harder in me. I was about to climax. Trey flip us over and I start to ride him. I put my hands on his chest for support. Trey was enjoying it cause he was making these faces. I lean down and kiss him. Then I suck on his neck leaving a hickey. I felt Trey about to cum. I got on all fours and he hit was hitting it from the back. I felt Trey in my stomach. He was killing my pussy. He went harder,deep,faster.

Lyric: Tremaine I...am....cum.

Tremaine: Come for daddy.

Trey slap my ass and that made me go crazy. I threw it back in him and he like it. He pull my hair. I start to cum.

Lyric: I'm cumming.

I said out of breath. I felt Trey's hot cum inside me. He laid down and so did I. We were both trying to get or breathing together. I look around the room. We tore it up. The lamp was push over off the nightstand pillows were thrown off the bed. The cover wasn't even on the bed. Trey look at me and I look back we both smile.

Tremaine and Lyric:That was amazing.

We both laugh. I laid my head back onto Trey's chest. He kiss the top of my head and I kiss his chest.

Tremaine: Who knew my baby had an inner freak in her.

Lyric: What are talking about.

Tremaine: You was throwing that ass back and riding this dick. You sure you only did this once cause the person you was yesterday isn't here no more.

Lyric: Shut up Trey.

Tremaine: When did you get this tattoo.

Lyric: Which one.

Tremaine: The one on your right shoulder blade.

Lyric: When I was sixteen.

Tremaine: It's like mine kinda. I like it.

Lyric: Yea we should get ready to go.

Tremaine: Yea.

We both got up and I couldn't find my bra and my panties were rip cause of Tremaine.

Lyric: Babe can you hand me my suitcase please.

I took out my bra and panties I put on a sundress and some wedges. We got off the plane smiling and holding hands.

Vote&Comment&Share

I'm back home. I miss my family.

What do y'all think if Trey and Lyric's relationship?

Vote&Comment&Share

Thanks for waiting for me to get off vacation to update.

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 78 26
Melody has been through it all. She has had the fucked up family where her dad left and her mom drank. She went through high school as the out cast a...
704K 12.9K 84
Chantelle is just a normal girl with a lot of memories from the past. Everyday, She has to face a new challenge, with her un-confessed love for cele...
75 0 11
"The Girl in me wants to be loved The Girl in me wants peace And at last the Girl in me wants to be his" ...
2.5K 50 18
Rose had everything a girl could wish for, she had a loving mom, and best friends who were always by her side and one thing she loved the most is hor...