Peter Parker's Field Trip One...

By ItsJustKai

I've really been into this thing where Peter goes to Stark Tower or Avengers Compound and gets super embarras... More

It's not just a cover || InTheShadows3 on Archive of Our Own
Rivalry || @TheWouldBeKing on Wattpad || Reader Insert
Field Trips Prove Everything || nobodys_princess12 on AO3
Spiderson and the trip || @apjofan76 on Wattpad
Death Day || @whitewolf134 on Wattpad
The one where Peter didn't go to the trip || @apjofan76 on Wattpad
The Untold Rules of Field Trips And Siblings || @Lunaheart2022
Girlfriends and Field Trips || Im_Blue_Dabadedabadi on Wattpad
Field Trip || @MidnightBlueScent
Worst Field Trip Ever || @elephantinouterspace on Wattpad
The one where Peter works out || @apjofan76 on Wattpad
Field Trip to Stark Towers || Alyrockyforever
A Field Trip and the Last Doughnut || @Its_a_God_Thing on Wattpad
field trip || @oswinsood on Wattpad
The Nightmare of Field Trips || @emberblazeofwindclan on Wattpad
Clearance Level: Kid || boredomsMuse on AO3
The one where Peter is Vindictive || @apjofan76 on Wattpad
|| @Starryoo on Wattpad
Please let this be a normal field trip || @redroomacademy on Wattpad
the very long field trip || @AlinaLevine on Wattpad
Just My Luck || @Neko_Girl64 on Wattpad
The Perks of Being an Avenger || Ziahra on AO3/ @void_valdez on Wattpad
The Irony of My Life || @Papillon_noir3 on Wattpad
Stan Lee ❤️😔
Off To See The Tower, The Wonderful Tower Of Stark || Spiderlings on AO3
The one where Ned gets a second set of fathers || @apjofan76 on Wattpad
Toxins || @Indashadow on Wattpad
The one where Author tries to outrefarance herself || @SerlinaBlack on Wattpad
I. Am. Spider-Man || lisa_yo on AO3
‼️Important Please Listen ‼️

The one where Peter is tired || apjofan76 on Wattpad

42.8K 1.3K 1.5K
By ItsJustKai

Someone wanted the link to this video:
https://youtu.be/_T6z7iRT2zk

ItsJustKai: omg.

I just watched Love, Simon. I know I'm a late but like omg. THAT MOVIE IS SO FREAKING GOOD LIKE DA FEELS DOOOHHHH!

I was tearing up! I want to watch it again!

I can't relate to it tbh but like THIS MOVIE MIGHT BE MY NEW FAVORITE! I'M SORRY JURASSIC WORLD BUT YOU'VE BEEN REPLACED!

If you don't know what Love, Simon is it's basically a 'coming out' story about this boy named Simon who is secretly gay. He tries to find this guy who is just like him. The problem is that he doesn't know who this guy is. All he knows is that he goes to his school and is secretly gay. Drama, romance, and some LGBT! Best combination. *sigh..* I love a good 'Coming Out' story...

I really recommend it!
Trailer:

If you know any other good 'Coming Out' (high school preferably) movies/Shows tell mee . Comment here or DM.

Also, If you know any Peter Parker coming out story thingys DM me or comment here please and thank you.

Anyways, this is another one by apjofan76 ! So, thanks to them!
_____________

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise. How does this phrase come in if the man in question never went to bed in the first place?

That is the question which has been going through the head of one Peter Rogers-Stark when he was sitting bored in his Chemistry class, very much regretting his petrol the previous night.

When he just finished his petrol last night there was a house fire that took an hour to get in control. After that some burglars thought it would be a perfect time to rob a house. after stopping that, he saw Doc. Oc, looking vaguely suspicious. Peter went to take a look, that blew up in his face, and he had to stop the man from making yet another machine that..... Peter doesn't remember what it does, but it must have been something threatening.

By the time he reached home, his pops was already making breakfast. He and his Dad, (who is a hypocrite because he has terrible sleep schedule too) wanted him to stay home and rest for the day. Peter begged off saying that he had a test. (which went better than he expected).  a compromise was made that he would rest tomorrow and petrol early today.

Some thing like this has been going on for the last three days, Peter has gotten a total of.... 5? no 6 hours of sleep in the last three days, needless to say he doesn't appreciate Mr. Tritter going on and on about the periodic table.

The bell ringing comes as a blessing, He rushed out of the class and joins Ned near the lockers.

"So what's the game plan for tomorrow? " Ned asks. Peter for the life of him, couldn't figure out if there was anything important coming up tomorrow. It doesn't matter anyway, after the schedule he has been keeping, it's a miracle his fathers let him come in today.

"I can't come tomorrow man,  dad and pops only let me come today cause of the history test. Tomorrow is rest day." Ned nodded understandingly.

"It's ok, man, I'm still bummed you can't come to the surprise field trip tomorrow,  it's gonna suck without you there."

Ah yes, the surprise field trip, The teachers of Midtown High has kept their mouth shut about. the field trip they were going to have tomorrow. Apparently it was at some big name company and the students who had enough attendance to go, had their parents receive an email for permission.

Peter's dads didn't get an email, which is a surprise to no one, after the first time he crashed due to overwork, his fathers were adamant about him missing classes whenever he could without dropping his grades. He got tutored by his family anyway.

He is the son of Tony freaking Stark, if he needed history lessons, he had Steve and Bucky, Bruce gave him lessons for Biology, Natasha seemed to have a knack when it came to anything related to languages so his grades didn't drop at all, if anything they increased, he was worried for his scholarship because of his attendance decrease. Peter was assured that he didn't even need a scholarship,  (it didn't stop him from trying anyway, but it was good to have a reassurance)

"It's ok man, you'll still have MJ there" Peter stifles a yawn. Ned eyed him.

"Which is good because you look beat. Is Wade allowed to visit again?  or did he break something... again?"

Peter snorted, "He's allowed in.....for now, I don't know how long till dad has another blow up about him." Ned nods in understanding the two exist the school where Ned goes home and Peter gets in the car with Happy. Peter started chattering and the man rolled his eyes, the kid may or may not have grown on him, but he's not gonna tell him that.

××××××××××××××××✗

"Hey Pete, Mario cart tournament you in?" Clint asks as soon as he steps inside the communal living room. before he could say anything, Steve interrupts him.

"No he is not, he's gonna finish his homework, then go to patrol then come back in two hours tell us if anything needs be done that he saw in his petrol, eat an early dinner then Go.To. Sleep."  Peter smiled bashfully at Clint.

Clint whistled, "How many hours did you get this week?" his fatherly side peeking in.

"uhh....around.....15? I think?" Peter counted.
Sam,  who was beside Clint looked at him disapprovingly.

"Peter, man, you know you can ask for help anytime right?"

"I know I just....got.... caught up, I didn't mean to I swear." the three men sighed Steve ruffled Peter's hair
"just.... try to take better care of yourself ok Pete?" Steve asked and Peter nodded.

Peter had a surprisingly low amount of homework today so he finished quickly. he hung out with his dad in his lab for a while, then went out to petrol before it was even dinner time.... that turned out to be a bad idea when he was faced with giant robot scorpions in his petrol.

The fight was brutal, he inevitably had to call in the avengers, apparently giant robot scorpions that comes in hundreds calls for an assemble, go figure.

It ended with Sam and Tony finding the mother scorpion and destroying it with the Hulk's help. None of them were in the mood to do any kind of cooking, which resulted in getting takeout on their way home, The owner of the Italian place they went to seemed a little shell shocked, but put their (huge) order through.

By the time they reached the tower, they were all beat, Peter was glad to hear Shuri would be paying a visit to check out the scorpions. He missed his science buddy.

For now he is tired and Peter crashed as soon as his head hit the pillow.

×××××××××××××××××✗

Peter wakes gradually, he hasn't woken up so calmly in a while, mostly because school starts early and he barely  gets rest, when he does wake up, he's glad his fathers made him take a rest day. He hadn't felt that refreshed in days, heck weeks, and he sits up, rubbing his eyes asking Friday about the time.

"It is currently 10:30 am sir, I would suggest getting your breakfast from the kitchen quickly the princess is scheduled to arrive in about half an hour" Peter perked up.

After breakfast, he went to the entrance to get Shuri, and maybe get some nerd out done before she gets to the scorpions.

"Hey, Pete, could you help me out while you're going down anyway? I need doritos, not your pops kind. Garb me some if you're gonna get down all the floors anyway." his dad said. Peter nodded.

"Sure thing dad, anything else?"
"Well, don't you need a crapton of snacks anyway?" Tony says and Peter grinned, his father got like this when he was really close to finishing a project, he most likely is finishing one now, which means extra time with him when he does.

Peter gets down excitedly throwing a few helloes and good days while he gets out of the tower, (real talk, Peter, like his father doesn't remember the name of a lot of the people who works for them. he just smiles and greets when they greet him)

He sees a frazzled looking intern checking security passes and her tablet. there must be a tour of the ground today. Peter nods at her and walks out to the place where he usually goes to get snacks for his and his dads invention binges.

While he was paying, he got a text,

From: GeniusBossBitch

Hey Peter, the Jet is landing now, we're coming soon.
Ps. Brother is insisting he's not anxious to see Sam SMH.

Peter laughed quietly.

From: Spiderson

Hey Shuri good to hear that do you think we'll get to work on R2d2 while you're here? Ned would probably help too.
Ps. pining idiots are hard to handle. you should have seen Dad and Pops.

From :GeniusBossBitch

I'll be hear for a month, so definitely working on R2d2 at some point  also *eyes emoji* "Pining idiots are hard to handle" as though you weren't one.

From: Spiderbaby

Shhhh we don't talk about my inability to recognize my feelings for Wade for a month.

From: GeniusBossBitch

We do. It's just you that don't. Even Tony was done with your pining by that point.

Peter blushed and coughed quietly. rubbing his hands when he got in the building, the tour group was already there, the intern was passing out the security passes. he ignored the group  in favour of holding his snacks bag in one hand and texting Shuri with the other.

From: Spiderbaby

What do you mean by dad, he hates Wade.

Peter walks in the security check by scanning his hand instead of the card as everyone else had to.

"Hello Peter, I am glad that you took my suggestion of using the front door this time " Friday called. Peter hummed.

"Sure thing Fry, hey what's Shuri's ETA?" Peter asks not looking up from his phone.

"Around five minutes sir."

"WHAT THE FUCK PARKER?!?!" the Scream in a familiar  and unwelcome voice startled Peter from his phone. He looked at the tour group and actually took on the fact the people there seemed to be in his class..... a tour.... to his class. Peter felt a headache coming.

"Friday? maybe you should gave warned me that my class is coming to the tower?" he says waving hello to Ned and MJ.

"Mr. Parker, I must insist that you leave the premises immediately,  you were not allowed on the field trip and should not be here." Mr. Tritter said and proceeded to walk towards Peter to deliver what was likely to be a very stern lecture.

Their tour guide (he doesn't remember her name)  stopped Mr. Tritter though.

"Mr. Tritter, stop, what are you doing? " she looked slightly panicked.

"Don't worry about him miss, he's a student of mine but he's not supposed to be here, I'll escort him out." Mr. Tritter stopped her and Peter floundered before answering.

"Sir, I'm not here for the tour, I'm here on my internship." Peter answered. " Mr. Tritter sighed,
"Peter, you're an excellent student and all that, but you can't keep lying  about having an internship in such a prestigious place." he was about to say something more but was cut off by Flash.

"I didn't think you'd be so desperate Penis, you're so pathetic."

×××××××××××××××✗
(the avengers communal living room)

Tony sighed and stretched walking in the room. it was hard, but he made a couple of upgrades to one of his suits and Natasha's widow's bites. He promised Peter that he would let him help with Clint's arrows. Tony was waiting for the boy to get home so they could get started.

"Wow, you actually took a break, is there an apocalypse we should know about?" Clint grinned. Tony rolled his eyes.

"Peter's supposed to be here with snack. I'm waiting" he said as he took a seat next to Steve on the couch.

"I'm pretty sure Peter thinks you're a hypocrite for making him rest and not resting yourself. " Natasha pointed out and Tony shrugged

"I am a hypocrite I thought you people would know this by now."

"Boss, young sir seems to be in distress." Friday cut off whatever Bucky was about to say.

"Distress? "
"The chaperon of a tour seems to have asked him to leave the premises. one of his students is showing signs of bullying young sir."

The avengers that were in the room made eye contact and simultaneously made their way towards the elevator.

××××××××××××××××✗

"Mr. Tritter, if he doesn't have an internship, how did he get in the building?  you just saw him talking to the AI." MJ pointed out looking like..... well she was surrounded by idiots.

"He must have hacked the AI! " Flash exclaimed. MJ gritted her teeth then made eye contact with someone behind him. a minute later a mechanical spider jumped on Flash's head and the boy was jumping around trying to get it off. MJ smirked and the rest of the students laughed. Mr. Tritter tried to Get the spider off the boy's head and succeeded to do so after a minute or two (or ten, but who's counting?)

"Well, Peter was not allowed to come to the trip so as the person with authority here, I  say that he can't go in." Mr. Tritter says with a air of finality.  Peter rolled his eyes.

"Well, by the power vested in me by the king of Wakanda, I overrule you." a girl their age says from the side petting the mechanical spider that Mr. Tritter threw a while ago.

Peter, Ned and MJ's face lit up in a smile and Mr. Tritter glared at the girl.

"And why would the king of Wakanda give you any power?" Flash sneered. Peter's face darkened somewhat but the girl just shrugged.

"Well, I make all his suits the least he could do is be grateful and give me some kind of power."

"Now listen here miss, I don't  know who you think you are, but-" Mr Tritter was cut off by The king of Wakanda himself standing beside the girl with a hand around her shoulder.

"Why are you antagonizing my sister? "

"uh, king T'challa?" Mr. Tritter seemed to be at a loss for words.

"PENIS PARKER IS FRIENDS WITH THE PRINCESS OF WAKANDA?!" Flash yells out. Peter sighs then suddenly a knife, an arrow and a bullet graze past Flash making the boy jump and shiver.

Peter turned around to see his fathers two uncles and one extremely pissed off spidermom.

"the fuck did you just call him you dipwad?" Natasha says slowly and threateningly.

Peter stood between Flash and people that was sure to be his doom.

"Guys come on let's talk it out, it's no big deal." Peter tried to reason.
"Like hell it is, you're already spreading yourself thin enough you don't need a bully added to the mix." Tony ground out.

"HEY, YOU CAN'T THREATEN MY STUDENT!" Oh, look at that Mr. Tritter found his voice.

"And it's absolutely fine when he threatens the safety of my nephew? Give me a break. we saw the security clip from a few minutes ago. you're lucky you're not toast yet." Bucky says and Peter realises that it would have to be a miracle to get Flash and His teacher out unscathed.

"Guys, come on, not now, they have a tour and Shuri just got here, I wanna hang out with her, maybe talk about this later?" If he could get them to wait for a while maybe they could cool off and talk about this with a level head, as it is, even the star spangled man with a plan looked ready to throttle someone. Namely  Mr. Tritter.

They considered and then nodded Tony took a look at Mr. Tritter.
"yes, let's have a talk later, a loooong talk well invite the principal and some lawyers too, nice small party." Mr. Tritter gulped and looked about ready to pass out.

"Son, I Better not hear that you've been bullying my son again, I don't like bullies" Steve growled. Peter was pretty sure Flash peed himself a little.

Natasha got close to Flash and whispered something that sounded suspiciously like "sleep with one eye open" Peter sighed, He'd have to talk to his spider-godmother about killing teens.

Clint, turned to Peter.
"Come on now Pete let's have a long nice chat about all the things you forgot to tell us about your school."

"Shuri you don't mind waiting for a minute right?" Steve asked  with his all American sweet and charming facade on.

"Oh it's fine Rogers, actually I'd like to join this talk. " Shuri says eyeing Peter.

Peter grimaced, it was going to be a loooooong talk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.8K 2.8K 12
I know so many people do this but I don't really care, but Peter and his class have a field trip to Stark Industries. Sorry if it's really bad this i...
1.2M 48.1K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
989K 37.3K 88
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
43.3K 631 19
Dm me for requests. I might do smut but I don't know yet. I don't own any of the characters all creds go to marvel