Everything Has Changed (taylo...

By 13pjl13

One night my "mom" let me go to a show for RED tour with my best friend. After that everything about my life... More

1) The Day Has Finally Came
2) Did you know about this?!
3) Club Red
4) Finding her
5) The adoption
6) On the bus at night
7) Nashville
8) Big Machine Records
9) No coffee and heading to the doctors
10) What's Wrong
11) The Phone Call
12) Asking For Help Is Hard
13) She Doesn't Understand Me
14) Talking About School
15) About That...
16) Morning and Sound Check with Ed
17)Dictator Austin
18) Getting Ready for it
19)Show Time
20) Going to London
21) The Track
22)Millennium Bridge
23)Music Advice
24)Meeting Fans
26) The First Day
27) Why You Gotta Be So Mean?
28)I Won't Tolerate It
29)Principal
30)You Did What?!
31)Why Can't I Leave Already
32) Birthday
33)The Party
34)Girls Day
35)Goodbye and Studio Time
36)Talking
37)No More School
38) Tutor
39) Yelling
40)What is Going On With You?!
41) Falling Apart
42) Can we solve them?
43) Last Day of 24
44) Party Time
45) Haircut
46) Am I Signed Or Not?
47) Flashbacks and Modeling
48) Yes or No
49) Maybe this isn't the path for me
50) Pink Hair; Don't Care
51) A Night Away
52) She is Having What?!
53) A photoshoot?!
54) The Talk
55) What to do now...
56) A Meeting
57) What to name this album?
58) Time with Austin
59) Hungover Taylor
60) The Annoucement
61) 13k Reads OMG

25)New York City

1.2K 33 0
By 13pjl13

4 weeks later
Red tour is over
Paige starts school in two weeks

Taylor Pov

Red tour ended about a week ago. I miss it so much. I have never had that much on a tour before. With my dancers,band,back up singers,Ed,my family and especially my daughter,Paige.

We have been living in my new apartment in New York. I love it here. I think it has to be in the top ten best life decisions I have made.

I eventually got Paige to stop fighting with me on doing the school work. Austin offered to help her with the history and science. At first I didn't think it was a good idea saying it didn't really go so well the last time.

It actually went really well. She liked seeing Austin for doing school. I have been helping her with math lately. However when she starts school in a week I am going to be working on my next album more and Austin is going to be acting in another movie.

So I think I am going to need to get her a tutor although I don't think she is going to like that very much.

On the bright side she does not have to wear the large boot anymore. That we left in my London house after the Europe leg of Red Tour.

She has been wearing the small boot whenever she is standing up and moving around. Other than that the doctor said she doesn't need to wear it. I have had to remind her to put it on a couple times because she still doesn't like it.

To be honest I think Paige thinks her ankle is healed already and she wants to be able to move around again. Today we are going to the doctor in New York for a check up on her ankle.

I'm hoping that it is all heeled because I don't think Paige is going to want to go to school on crutches. She already doesn't want to go to this private school.

I got her uniforms the other day and I am going to show them to her today before her appointment.

"Hey Taylor!" Paige says coming into the living room.

She sits down on the couch and immediately takes the brace off.

"I take you are ready for your doctors appointment today."

"Yes I really think it is heeled!"

"Well I have something to show you before we need to leave." I say.

"What what what." She says getting all excited.

"Your school clothes. Follow me to my room."

"You got me new clothes for school?!"

"Well sort of just come with me." I say.

Paige comes into the room and sits down on my bed. I grab the giant box from the closest and put in on the bed sitting across from Paige.

"That's a lot of clothes Taylor. I did not need any knew clothes." She says.

"Well you sort of do." I say.

I open up the box and then her facial expression changes.

"Wait are these even clothes?!" She says taking one of her plaid skirts out of the box. "Wait I have to wear these!"

"Oh come on they are cute!" I say. I actually like the plaid skirts.

"Taylor these are so ugly! I am going to be made fun of! Why can't I just wear my normal clothes." She yells.

She hasn't called me mom yet. She has been my daughter for almost three months now. Maybe she will soon. I'll keep waiting for it though.

"Paige honey calm down. Everyone at your school has to wear these outfits. It's called a uniform. You aren't going to be made fun of. I promise. And if you are you promise to tell me right?"

"I will tell you if I am being bullied. Why can't I go to the public school they don't have uniforms!" She says.

"The private school is better for you."

"Do they at least have a music program?" She asks me.

Like I would send my music loving daughter to a school that doesn't have music education. I haven't talked about songwriting with her yet. Maybe when I start writing my album and she comes to the studio with me some days she will tell me about it. Ed said she writes some good stuff. He told me not to pressure her about it and eventually she will show me. I trust him.

"You really think I would send you to a school without music education. I just opened up the Taylor Swift Education Center is the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville. Trust me you will have music for as long as you live." I say. "And with everyone in the uniforms it will become normal to you."

"Ok I guess. I still don't really like them." Paige says. "When is my appointment?"

I check the clock on my phone. "We actually have to leave in five minutes. Are you ready to go."

"Yea." Paige says getting up with the crutches.

"Paige are you forgetting something?" I say pointing to the boot on the bed.

"Oh yea." She says sitting back down and putting it on. "I'm ready now."

...

We have been waiting in the doctors office for about thirteen minutes now. They already took her back for X-rays. Now we are just sitting here.

Finally the doctor comes in.

"Paige Jolin Swift." He states and she immediately tenses up. She must not like male doctors.

"Yes I am her mother."

"Ok so let's look at the x rays for the foot and see what we need to do from there." He says.

Paige sits there silently. The doctor goes over to the computer and begins pulling up the x-rays. He is examining them for a long time. I see Paige's hand shaking, like she is nervous again, and I get up and stand next to her holding her hand.

She looks up at me. Her eyes are frozen. She is really nervous. She really wants to be able to walk again.

"Ok. So I have good and bad news for you." The doctor says. "Which would you like first?"

"bad." Paige whispers but he doesn't hear her. I do though.

"We would like the bad news first." I say.

"Ok. Her ankle is not completely heeled yet."

"Ok tell me the good news." Paige says louder and he hears her this time.

"You no longer have to wear a boot." The doctor says to Paige and then turns to me to continue. "Her ankle is still not completely healed like I said previously. However she does not need crutches anymore. Just a brace when walking. Have her wear it for a week when walking and then it should be healed. If there is pain after that just come back. I am going to go get the brace." The doctor then leaves the room.

"Wait did you just say I can walk on it?" Paige says getting excited.

"Yes he did. He is getting the brace though." I say. "But when school starts you will be completely healed."

"Yay." She says.

...

Paige Pov

We are back home from the doctors. I think this penthouse is my favorite house of Taylor's. I am so happy I can walk now. The fact that I have to wear a brace doesn't even appear in my mind.

I am in my bedroom now. I am going to call Natalie. I got to see her a couple weeks ago at another concert. It was only for a little while ago. She is the one person I miss from my life before Taylor adopted me.

"Hey Paige what's up?!" Natalie says as she picks up the phone.

"Nothing much except I'm not on crutches anymore." I say yelling into the phone.

"That's exciting but I think you broke my ear drums." She says as she laughs. "When do you start school. What state are you in?"

"I start a private school in New York City next week."

"Taylor bought a house in New York?"

"Yea and it is beautiful. Maybe you can visit sometime soon."

"That would be fun."

"When do you start school?" I ask her.

"I started last week. It's different without you around."

"Yea I'm going to miss you when I go to this private school."

"Why aren't you going to the public school?" She asks me.

"Cause Taylor wants me in the private school. She said it is better for me because they know how to deal with kids like me. I don't know what that means."

"Oh. So do they have a music program at least?"

"I asked Taylor that first thing and she laughed and then said like I would send my daughter to a school that doesn't have music."

I hear Natalie laugh.

"Of course, such a Taylor thing to say. She just opened a music education center in Nashville right?"

"Yea we were there a week ago."

"That's cool. Hey I know you are probably worried about your new school. But trust that Taylor would not be putting you in a school that she didn't think was a good school." Natalie says.

"Yea I know that. But" I say "I still don't like the idea of a private school. I have to wear an ugly uniform."

"You won't even realize it because everyone else will be wearing one."

"That's exactly what Taylor said."

"Anyways how was the rest of Red Tour?" She asks me.

"Amazing! I went on stage a couple nights to play the guitar for Taylor and Ed during Everything Has Changed. I met fans in club Red. I am kinda sad it is over."

"That is so cool! And I agree it was a really good tour!"

"It was unforgettable." I say.

"PAIGE!" I hear Taylor shout from the kitchen.

"Speaking of Taylor that is her yelling for me. It was really great talking to you. Text later ok?"

"Yes." Natalie says before hanging up.

"I'm coming!" I shout back to Taylor.

I walk out of my room. Wow that's weird to think. Saying I haven't walked in almost 2 months. The doctor was right about my ankle not being completely healed. It feels tender when walking on it but the brace helps.

"Sit down on the couch." Taylor says excitingly.

Once I sit down she comes in with another large box, like the size of the one with my uniforms this morning.

"Not more school clothes right." I say.

"No much better." She says smiling so wide I think her jaw might break. "So you know how you have been using one of my older guitars and Ed's from time to time when you play?"

"Yea."

"Well um just open the box."

Taylor hands me the box. I open up the box and inside is this black acoustic guitar. It has a red strap, and my name in the frets.

"Taylor you didn't!" I scream. "I don't deserve this."

"Yes you do darling. It is all yours. I also thought you might want to start learning more chords and stuff about the guitar."

"Yea I would really want to. Are you gonna have time to teach me stuff now?"

"No I can't myself personally as once you start school I am going to be working on new music." She says. "But my guitarist Paul Sidoti is willing to teach you. He taught me a lot and I think he is going to be a great teacher for you. So what do you say?"

"Wait Paul? I love Paul! Yes please please please can he teach me."

Taylor laughs. "Of course darling."

Authors Note

So I did a time jump there.
I didn't want it to become a really repetitive story of sound check, show, club red, repeat.

As I would get bored writing it and then you guys would probably get bored reading it.

Thank you so much for all the views
It means a lot to me.

I never thought one of my stories would get more than 20 views and this has 300+ now.

Vote and Comment

Love you forever and always

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1K 43
no matter how hard she tries to be better, she'll always end up with nothing but an echo. โ€ขstarted july 8th, 2017โ€ข โ€ขfinished december 10th, 2017โ€ข (lo...
4.8K 279 27
So like here's part two :) Part one is completed and you have to read it to understand this one ๐Ÿ’œ I hope this is as good as part one. I'll try to no...
17.3K 385 17
seven ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ aurora james finds her safe haven in the lyrics of the world's most famous pop singer, taylor swift. ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
15.4K 428 15
TW: language, abuse, drinking, violence, eating disorders, self harm, etc.