๐๐„๐•๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐„ ๐†๐Ž...

Av LOCALSADCHILD

[ COMPLETED ] 2018 โ„ข๏ธ Mer

ึ…ีฒาฝ
ีฅีกึ…
ีฅีฐษพาฝาฝ
ฦ’ึ…ีดษพ
ฦ’รญัตาฝ
Sรญร—
Sาฝัตาฝีฒ
าฝรญึีฐีฅ
ีฒรญีฒาฝ
ีฅาฝีฒ
าฝำาฝัตาฝีฒ
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four

Twenty-nine

3.1K 83 28
Av LOCALSADCHILD

Hi y'all !! I didn't have my phone Bruh omg it. Was hell 🤦🏽‍♀️ but i wrote this chapter and its short but i just wanted to get some content out :)

It was 9:00 and i heard the door close. I guess Glizzy and jay went home, i begun to get nervous about telling nick. How would he react? I mean he was happy about me thinking i was pregnant the other time but i don't know  how i mean am actually having a kid this time.

I stayed in the room the whole day and good thing nick and them were downstairs in the studio the whole time so i had time to think.

I heard his footsteps and i hopped on the bed and sat up on the end of the bed. Making it seem like i was already doing something other than thinking

He walked in and his eyes were bloodshot red.  This nigga was high.. What the fuck! He smiled at me and walked to the bed and laid on me. "get off me!" I tried to push his body off but he wouldn't move.  "Nick i have to tell you somethin"

"Can it wait?" He said as he got up and sat up on the end of the bed with me.  "No it cant"

"Okay than what is it Aaliyah, you acting like your about to tell me your pregnant or some shit" when he said that i laughed. "Well what if i told you i am?" He looked up at me and his eyes were wide. "Wait what?..baby you ...pregnant?" He was whispering which made me giggle. "Yes, the doctor told me today am 3 weeks" he jumped up and held my shoulders.

"YOUR TELLING ME AM GONNA BE A DAD!?" I nodded my head and he was laughing but with joy. "Aaliyah chill out for real, this ain't funny" I smiled at how happy he was. "This ain't a joke, the doctors toldcalled and said i didn't have stomach cancer and that i was pregnant" He paced around the room holding his head. "Wow..oh my god, thank god cause i ain't wanna lose you mane" he came and sat beside me and held my shoulders.

"Yeah that was scare but your not gonna lose me baby" he smiled and kissed my lips. "Am dead ass gonna be a dad, when are we plan on telling the fans and family?"

"I don't know, i just wanna get the tour out the way first"

"Rd" he sat back on the bed and kissed my lips. "I love you aaliyah, we re imma be some good parents"

"Yeah i know we are , too our baby girl Leilani" i chuckled.

Forgot your @ but girl i liked the name :)

i want it too be a boy for sure!"

"Whatever it is we'll be happy parents for she or him" he nodded his head. "He or she gonna be lucky as hell"

___________________

It was the next morning and i got up earlier than nick which was unusual but I was throwing up and all that other stuff now so it was different.

I looked in the mirror and pulled up my shirt. I couldn't tell i was pregnant which was a good thing cause by the time we were on tour people woudnt tell.

"Good morning baby" Nick said to me as he came into the bathroom and used the bathroom. "Good morning, what you doing today?"

" Nothing, just staying in the house with you for once" he giggled.

"I don't wanna stay in the house" i said as I walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed. "What you mean? You wanna go out or something?" He came out and Stood by the bathroom door brushing his teeth slowly. "I don't know, i just don't wanna be in the house" i sighed.

"Hold up I think I got a dentist appointment today" I sighed and put the covers over my head. "Really?"

"You could come with me" he said as he pulled the sheets off my head. "And watch them change your color and all that other shit?" He nodded his head.

"Fine I'll have soo much fun" i rolled my eyes and he laughed.

I got up and got into the shower.

After all that

"Am ready" I said as I came into the bathroom and Nick was putting on his chains. Which i don't know why cause we were just going to the dentist "Rd" he turned off the the lights and steeped out the barhroom And looked me up and dowm. "You look good baby, turn around" I laughed as he took my arm and twirled me around.

"Just wait till your bump start forming your gonna be looking even more good" I laughed at his comment.
"Thanks baby, you looking real good too! Could i take your picture?" I joked as he slapped my ass while we were going down the stairs and out the door.

" Yes I need to post a picture for the fans" I sucked my teeth and he handed me his phone. "Rd pose for me papi" I bend down on the ground and turned the phone up some. He smirked and I took the picture.

Lilyatchy,wifiisfuneral& 6,019 others liked this.

Ybnnahmir : I been on my grind , I ain't worried bout what y'all do  👹

Aaliyahxo : come slide in my dms 😏
Ybnnahmir : @Aaliyahxo I'll rather slide in something else 😩

Damn daddy, you should be a model" I took some more and he was feeling himself now. "Rd Damn it how many you Gonna taker?"

We both laughed. "Here nigga you welcome, got my pregnant ass bending on the floor trying to take a good pic for you"

"I love you" he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in for a hug and kissed my lips. "Yeah yeah" we walked to the car and got in.

After the dentist appointment

"Oh my goddddd" Nick cried in the back of the car. The doctors had to tighten his brackets and changed his color to blue. He was in pain cause of it. "Boy its okay, we about to be home"
I pulled up at the cvs making Nick suck his teeth. "Why we here?"

" i have to get something, you coming with me? "

"I'll wait in the car" he said as he pulled out his phone . I groaned and walked out the car shutting the door. I came to pickup some pregnancy test cause that's how I was gonna tell everyone I was pregnant. I grabed the boxes and paid for them and walked back to the car.

"What's that?" Nick said as i got back into the car. "Pregnancy test,your feeling better?"

"What you need them for? The doctors already told you that you were pregnant"

"Am gonna take a test and take a picture and post it on Instagram, that's gonna be how i pronounce am pregnant too my supports and everything"

"When are you plan on doing that?"

"When we get off tour"

"Okay" he came up front and sat in the passenger seat. "Why cant you drive?" I sighed. "Cause my mouth irritating me"

"Baby What the hell that got to do with you driving?" I laughed as i headed home.

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1.1K 15
๐™„ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™”๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™„'๐™‘๐™€ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€, ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™„'๐™‘๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™”๐™Š๐™.. ยฉ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค...
676K 17.4K 39
zion never thought that he would fall in love, until he met kenzie. โœจ started: 041918 ended: 052618 [ down for you ยฉ idfwubruh 2018. all rights rese...
143K 6.1K 35
completed. "imma end my life without you" - without you, spooky black
189K 4.1K 24
!! DRUG USE !! "It's you, Y/n. Are you really that surprised? It's always been you, of course it has. You're my girl.'