Twenty-nine

Hi y'all !! I didn't have my phone Bruh omg it. Was hell 🤦🏽‍♀️ but i wrote this chapter and its short but i just wanted to get some content out :)

It was 9:00 and i heard the door close. I guess Glizzy and jay went home, i begun to get nervous about telling nick. How would he react? I mean he was happy about me thinking i was pregnant the other time but i don't know  how i mean am actually having a kid this time.

I stayed in the room the whole day and good thing nick and them were downstairs in the studio the whole time so i had time to think.

I heard his footsteps and i hopped on the bed and sat up on the end of the bed. Making it seem like i was already doing something other than thinking

He walked in and his eyes were bloodshot red.  This nigga was high.. What the fuck! He smiled at me and walked to the bed and laid on me. "get off me!" I tried to push his body off but he wouldn't move.  "Nick i have to tell you somethin"

"Can it wait?" He said as he got up and sat up on the end of the bed with me.  "No it cant"

"Okay than what is it Aaliyah, you acting like your about to tell me your pregnant or some shit" when he said that i laughed. "Well what if i told you i am?" He looked up at me and his eyes were wide. "Wait what?..baby you ...pregnant?" He was whispering which made me giggle. "Yes, the doctor told me today am 3 weeks" he jumped up and held my shoulders.

"YOUR TELLING ME AM GONNA BE A DAD!?" I nodded my head and he was laughing but with joy. "Aaliyah chill out for real, this ain't funny" I smiled at how happy he was. "This ain't a joke, the doctors toldcalled and said i didn't have stomach cancer and that i was pregnant" He paced around the room holding his head. "Wow..oh my god, thank god cause i ain't wanna lose you mane" he came and sat beside me and held my shoulders.

"Yeah that was scare but your not gonna lose me baby" he smiled and kissed my lips. "Am dead ass gonna be a dad, when are we plan on telling the fans and family?"

"I don't know, i just wanna get the tour out the way first"

"Rd" he sat back on the bed and kissed my lips. "I love you aaliyah, we re imma be some good parents"

"Yeah i know we are , too our baby girl Leilani" i chuckled.

Forgot your @ but girl i liked the name :)

i want it too be a boy for sure!"

"Whatever it is we'll be happy parents for she or him" he nodded his head. "He or she gonna be lucky as hell"

___________________

It was the next morning and i got up earlier than nick which was unusual but I was throwing up and all that other stuff now so it was different.

I looked in the mirror and pulled up my shirt. I couldn't tell i was pregnant which was a good thing cause by the time we were on tour people woudnt tell.

"Good morning baby" Nick said to me as he came into the bathroom and used the bathroom. "Good morning, what you doing today?"

" Nothing, just staying in the house with you for once" he giggled.

"I don't wanna stay in the house" i said as I walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed. "What you mean? You wanna go out or something?" He came out and Stood by the bathroom door brushing his teeth slowly. "I don't know, i just don't wanna be in the house" i sighed.