ƒօմɾ

Mature content below 😁 :

"Am ready" he looked in my eyes

"Am ready" he looked in my eyes. "You sure baby?" I nodded my head and he pulled down my panties exposing my lower body.

I gasped as his fingers rubbed my clit. "Damn you wet" i moaned softly and played in his dreads. He pulled off his basketball shorts exposing his hard manhood. I stared at it and was amused how long and big it was lawd 🤤 he wasn't lying bout that !  But real question was .. was it gonna fit.

It was huge and i wasn't sure if it was gonna fit. "Uh..n-Nahmir that's not gonna fit" he chuckled. "I'll go slow,let me know when it starts to feel good" i tighten my legs around his waist as he slipped in the tip. My eyes watered as i dig my nAils deep into his back and groaned as he slowly was opening up my walls.

"Awwww shit Nahmirrrr" i yelled at the pain that exploded my body.
Sooner than later the pain started turning into  pressure. I started to feel good , it started to feel good.
"M-mmmm " he licked his lips and started to speed up the pace. Thrusting in and out of my pussy. I moaned loudly.

"Manne you soo motherfuckingg tighttt" he moaned. It was like music to my ears to hear him moan. "Awee ba-by go faster"

"Who's pussy is this" he groaned speeding up. I moaned loudly and dig my nails into his back. "Yo-urs baby"

"Yeah better be" he pushed his lips into my mine and danced with my tongue. "Mmh" i moaned as we kissed. My body started to stiffen and i felt like i had to pee, i felt embarrassed. "Am sooo sorry i just peed on you" he chuckled. "No you didn't you had a orgasm"

He kept pumping himself in and out my my pussy causing me to moan and groan. "Slowww down" he didn't listen and kept going fast. I had my third orgasm and nahmir cummed on my stomach.

>

I laid my head on Nahmir chest. We both were breathing hard still. "That's was great" i said as i got up and got into the shower. "Forreal" he hopped in the shower with me. I washed my body as Nahmir wrapped his arms around my waist and rubbing his manhood against my ass.

"You really wanna do this again?" I smiled and poured more soup into my wash cloth. "I love you" he came out of nowhere. I chuckled and turned around so that i was facing him. "I love you more" i kissed his wet lips , he picked me up and we continued to kiss in the shower.

Mane i was gonna love this.

"Baeeeee" i yelled from down the stairs. Nahmir was playing fortnight ever since we got out the shower. He didn't answer so i just stormed up the stairs. "So you ain't here me calling you!?" He shrugged his shoulders. "My bad i was just tryna beat this shit, but this game ass so you don't gotta worry" i sat on his lap and played with his dreads.

"WHERE YALL AT?" Nahmir screamed into the mic i laughed and kissed his cheek. "What was that for" he smiled. "You just looked cute"

"Oh am just .. cute" i laughed "nooo your more than cute baby you know i ain't mean it like that" he smirked and nodded his head.

"But what did you want me for?" He asked turning the game off and throwing the controller on the other side of the room. "Um i wanted to know what you felt like eating tonight"

"Lasagna, shit be good es hell" i laughed. "Rd" i walked out the room and made my way into the kitchen when i heard a knock at the door.

I looked though the peephole and seen Kayla. I rolled my eyes and opened the door. She walked in limping. "Girl you okay?" I closed the door and walked back into the kitchen. Kayla sat on the couch and laid down. "Hell yeah"

"What happened?" She grinned. "Nothing much jay just beat this pussy up like always" i laughed. "I can't"

"What you and nahmir been doing?" I smiled and put the noddles in a pot. "We good 😊" she chuckled and as soon as she brought him up he walked into the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my wrists. "Baby i gotta go" i groaned loudly and turned around looking him in the face. "Whyyyyyy?" I pouted. "Bout to go chill with the homies" i rolled my eyes and pushed him off me turning back to cook the beef. "I loveee youuu Save me a plate" he smirked and begun to walk to the door.

I throw a spoon at him. "Im gonna miss you baby don't go" he rubbed his back and looked at me and laughed. "Damn you ain't have to throw that hard ass spoon on my back like that" i rolled my eyes and walked over to him and kissed his lips.

"Am just gonna be with the gang, we Polly just laugh and smoke" i kissed him again only cause he looked cute. His fit was bangin as well.

"Ard Nahmir just come back to me later, and text me when you get there" he sighed. "Okay mom" he walked out the door. I locked it and went to take the pot off the stove.

< Hour later >

"Girl he had my legs in the air and he was busting my shit up!" I laughed at Kayla and drank my wine.

"You still a virgin?" I laughed.
"Ain't none of your business" she rolled her eyes and chuckled. "Aweeeee let me find out Nahmir poped your cherry" i got up and put my cup up in the sink. "Like i said mind your business" i laughed and gave her a hug and told her goodnight. "Party pooper!" She yelled as i walked up the stairs almost falling. "Yeaaaah whateverrr" is slured and got into my bed and got on Instagram. kayla came into my room looking as if she was about to leave. "ard aaliyah ill see you later, be safe girl" i nodded my head and went on nahmirs page to stalk him lol.

Ybn Glizzy, Asiandadoll &3,3939 others liked this

Ybnnahmir : Late night hours 😁

User199: yess 😍😍
Ybncodreos : 😂❤️
Aaliyah2you : daddy ? 🙄
^ ybnnahmir : yes babygirl ? 😏😏
^ Aaliyah2you : i miss you
^ ybnnahmir : Ik am on my way ! 😉
View more comments

I rolled over and waited for Nahmir but i dozed off. I was just too tired.

Sorry this short ! 🤷🏽‍♀️