Fourteen

Leave comments 😌 .

After taking a shower i laid on the bed

After taking a shower i laid on the bed. I was tired from the "fight" and we was at the studio mostly all day really so i was exhausted 😩.

Nahmir had went to the store i guess. So i just laid in bed wearing this white lace bra and white lace panties. I had a bowl of chips on the bed and watching some Netflix.

I got a text on my phone and i seen that it was Kayla. I hadvnt talked to her since the incident with her and jay.

Kayla💕 :
Hey 😘

Aaliyah 🤞🏽 :
HEY , how you been ?

Kayla 💕 :
You already know but i moved back down here. It's nice to have my family around me.

Aaliyah 🤞🏽 :
Yeah tell you mom i said heyyyy 😭

Kayla 💕 :
I'll tell her 😂 but girl i been good tho , i ain't worried bout jay dirty ass

Aaliyah 🤞🏽 ;
Am proud of you girl 😭😩 i miss you

Kayla 💕 :
Thanks & i miss you too mane , acting like my mother and shit 😂

Aaliyah 🤞🏽 :
I wasn't 💀

I put my phone down when i heard the front door open and close. I figured it was Nahmir.

I grabed my rube and slipped into my slipper and walked downstairs. To see Nahmir on the couch. "Hey baby, where the stuff?" He pointed to the pantry and i walked to it and opened the door to see all types of snacks. "Hell yeah" i said chuckling.

I grabed a fruit roll up and walked back over to Nahmir and sat beside him. "you okay?" I said lifting his chin. He looked at me and smiled. "Yeah" he lifted me up and sat me on his lap.

"What you was doing while i was gone?" He sighed. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Nothing..just watching nexflix" i kissed his neck.

"You never told me about what happened with your manager" i said. "Oh yeah, he made a mistake and we all should be geting paid" he smiled. "That's good baby"

"You look good in that rube" he said rubbing my ass and smacking it really hard. "BOY STOP THAT HURT"
He giggled. "Yeah yeah crybaby" he rolled his eyes.

"But really ..What's under that rube babygirl?" He smirked. I giggled. "Fineee" I untied my rube and showed my white lace bra. He licked his lips and begun to kiss my lips. It Than became a whole kissing session.

He lifted me up and we went up stairs not breaking the kiss. He throw me on the bed and i throw off my rube showing him my whole set. "Like it? I brought it from vs" i licked my lips making eye contact with his hungry eyes.

"Damn you look good" he smiled and started to kiss my neck. I moaned as he traced his name on my neck.

I begun to take off his shirt. When his shirt  was off i flipped over making me be on top. I kissed his chest and started to grind against his hard manhood which i felt through his shorts.

He flipped me over and kissed my neck. As he did that he pulled my panties to the side and started to rub my clit. "Mmmm" i moaned as he rubbed my clit faster.

He pulled off my panties and started to take off his pants and his boxers. "Baby..protection?" I said but wanting to have a another pregnancy scare.

"O-oh yeah" he got up and reached in the draw for a condom. He came back to the bed and put the condom on his tip and pulled it all he way down. "Spread them legs wide" he got between my legs and put his tip against my clit pushing into me slowly.

I let out a moan as i wrapped my arms around his back. He started to thrust into me harder making me moan louder. "Say sorry" he said going faster. "W-hat?" I struggled to say as i dig my nails into his back.

"SAY SORRY" he went even faster. I let out a moan but it was more like a scream. He was thrusting into my walls at a fast ass pace. I tried to hold on to his back but fell back into the bed. "N-ick slow downnn" i groaned

"Not intill you say sorry" he groaned as he picked me up and thruster into me faster. "Am sorryyy" my body froze up and i had the hugest orgasm. He slowed down and started to kiss my neck. "That's more like it" he said as he pulled his manhood out of me.

He turned me around and placed me into doggy style.
He untied my bra and throw my bra across the room.

GOTCHU BITCH *Slaps face*

"Nickkkkk" i yelled as i fell onto the floor. He laughed and walked into the bathroom. "Ain't my fault, you the one that was saying GO FASTER DADDY"

I groaned and climbed back into bed. After that session..i felt fucking numb. "Shut the hell up" i laughed and laid under the covers.we dead ass were fucking all night. I was still EXHAUSTED 😩! Nahmir wasn't never tired like the hell this nigga a robot? I mean he most get used to touring and stuff.

"Nick come lay with me" i groaned. My guts and my legs were in pain. "Okay hold up" he chuckled and flushed the toilet.

"Wanna watch a movie?" He asked as he grabed sole chips and laid next to me.

"Noo i just wanted you to cuddle with me" i chuckled as i wrapped my leg around his waist and put my arm around his head."c-could you rub my stomach?"
He begun to rub my stomach. "Thanks baby love you" i kissed his cheek. "Love you too" after that i dozed off.

😁