ҽӏҽѵҽղ

հҽҽy y'all . Go read "bestfriend" & show sum love 🙌🏽

But anyways let get back into this ..

Enjoy 😊, & leave comments !

"Nick could we go home now?" I laid on his chest looking at him while he was on his phone

I noticed so late that i kept making her call him Nahmir , i think nick sounds bettter.

"Rd lets go" he kissed my forehead. I got up and went upstairs to tell Kayla bye.

I walked into their room. I didn't see Kayla in the room so i figured she would be in the bathroom maybe. "Kayla where you at girl?" I walked into the bathroom and Kayla was passed out on the floor. I immediately rushed over to her and shook her. "Kayla!? You good?" She didn't respond. I cheeked her pulse and she was still breathing.

: Hours earlier :

Kayla p.o.v

I walked back downstairs from talking wth Aaliyah and i though it was good for me to actually have a talk with jay. It felt like i was losing him each day, and i couldn't lose him. He was all i had.

"Baby could we talk?" I pulled his arm. He sighed and got up and we walked to the backyard.

"What's up?" He looked uncomfortable. "What's going on with us?" I just got right to it. "What do you mean Kayla?" He sounded annoyed.

"We don't talk like we used to, we hadn't even had sex, and your always acting like you don't wanna be around me"

"We do talk..and i ain't been in the mood to have sex Kayla" he put his hands in his shorts. I knew he was lyin. He was always wanting to get up on me before so when did he all of a sudden "wasn't in the mood to have sex".

"We don't talk!" I was getting annoyed at how dumb he was acting. He sighed. "Yeah maybe we don't, maybe i been busy" i rolled my eyes. "Your with me almost every night and every single day, so you being "busy" ain't a excuse"

He didn't say anything. "Iike just talk to me baby, that's all i want is to atleass feel like your still with me"

He looked at me and i could tell that he felt bad. He started acting funny ever since he got off tour.

"There's something you wanna talk about?" I asked holding his arm. He sniffed "Kayla..i fucked up"

"What do you mean..what did you do" he put his head down. "A few months ago i cheated on you with this girl..but it was a mistake"