Thirty-Three

Hour later .

I woke up and i wasn't in the bathroom anymore i was in the room of the tour bus. I still had on my clothes.
My head felt light and my face was moist from all the crying I've done earlier. I planed to fly back to lA and i didn't know from there.

I heard a voice on the bus and i climbed out the bed and opened the door. I walked through the hallway and seen Glizzy siting on his phone. "Oh you up i see, are you okay?" I nodded my head and sat across from him. "You sure cause i found you in the bathroom sleep on the floor" i sighed and had no chance but to tell him. "Nahmir cheated on me and got another girl pregnant, i wasn't thinking straight" he looked shook and didn't say anything. "Damn that's crazy, i swear to god i ain't know shit about that"

"It's okay, it just hurts" i looked down and tried not to cry. "You gonna be good, just try not to think about it..Rd?"
I nodded my head and smiled weakly. "Where is everyone?"

"The show,its an early one" i shook my head. The thought of him jumping around like nothing and me sitting here still in pain. "Why didn't you go?"

"I wanted to stay and make sure you was good" i noddd my head. "Thanks Glizzy, but you didn't have to miss a show on me"

"The hell with that show, like i said i wanted to make sure you was good..cause obviously Nahmir didn't care" i just looked at him and got up. "No i ain't mean it like that, am just saying it was best for you to stay here and away from him so i just was like I'll stay and keeps you company"

"That's cool, thanks" i walked back and sat down. "Did he come in here last night?"

"Nah he ain't remember we left him, but he made his way to the show" he laughed. I changed the subject. "Is there anyway someone could get me a plane ride home, or a car ride it don't matter..i wish i could stay on tour but i just can't"

"I could get you a plane ride home, but that will be for like tommrow.. you think you could do a day without spazzing out on him?" I laughed but it wasn't one of these happy laughs it was one of these angry laughs. "I could, but i don't want him talking to me. Am done with him completely" he nodded his head. "Zion am sorry for how i been treating you, i just didn't wanna make Nahmir think anything was going on between us"

"I understand, but i would never do anything like that to even hurt my mans like that but now ... He got to feel the pain, cause he lost someone so beautiful, smart, funny and down to earth" i smiled and looked down.

Nick p.o.v

After the show i walked straight back to the bathroom , i don't know why but this was my thinking place. The show didn't even feel the same without Aaliyah at all, not seeing her smile or having her to laugh with on stage.

I really fucked up, and i don't think i could make up from it. At the time i was drunk and dumb and things happened. But i never would think it would come back and bite me in the ass like this. How will everything turn out for my daughter or son? Was the only thing going through my head. Than the worst part is she's pregnant and to have another bitch pregnant just really got me fucked. The flashback from last night came back to my head. ( Flashback )

She was punched me in my face making me fall back, also pinching Erica while she was walking out the door. "Am going to kill the bitch" she yelled while holding her nose. I picked her up and slammed her against the wall. "IF YOU PUT A HAND ON HER, ILL FUCK YOU UP..OK!?" I tighten the grip on her arms, "okay! Okay!"
I let her go and just sat down on the couch. Holding my head. Erica sat beside me. This bitch was hardheaded asf. "This ain't my baby Erica"