Stuck With The Playboy [Not E...

By itsjustmejessica14

Read at your own RISK! It's a well know fact that opposites attract. Like Magnets, or charged... More

P R O L O G U E [ T r a i l e r + C a s t ]
Chapter one - Coming Home
Chapter two - She's My Sister You Idiot!
Chapter three - Welcome Back Students
Chapter four - The Kiss,Phone Number and Locked In School
Chapter five - Oh great!
Chapter six - Tabloids
Chapter seven - Family Dinner
Chapter eight - Ignoring, Assignment, Facebook
Chapter nine - He's Really Confusing!
Chapter ten - Deal
Chapter eleven - Masquerade Ball
Chapter twelve - Spin The Bottle
Chapter thirteen - Slips Out
Chapter fourteen - Princess
Chapter fifteen - Just My Luck
Chapter sixteen - Ryson
Chapter seventeen - Jealously Just Kicked In
Chapter eighteen - Losing My Mind
Chapter twenty - Nothing But A Lie
Chapter twenty one - Making Him Jealous
Chapter twenty two - Promise You
Chapter twenty three - Beach House?
Chapter twenty four - Memories
Author's note
IMPORTANT: Author's Note
IMPORTANT Authors Note:

Chapter nineteen - Arranged Marriage?

8.7K 319 109
By itsjustmejessica14

Chapter nineteen – Arranged Marriage?

Madison’s P.O.V

I hate him.

Chloe was right, I woke up hating him.

How could he just go up to the red head girl after nearly kissing me. But’s Ryder’s a player I obviously expected it from him.

“And here is your Grande quad Caramel Macchiato, ristretto, with only 2 pumps of sugar free vanilla.” I turned to the voice and saw Jake with a big smile on his face as he handed me my drink.

“Thank you.” I smiled back and saw Jake sitting down opposite me.

I took a sip out of my drink as I caught Jake staring at me. “What?”

He leaned in a little closer. “So what’s up with that Ryder guy, I heard that he’s a total dick and a player?”

I sighed. “Yeah he is a total dick, yes he’s a player.”

He smirked. “He was practically glaring at me when I was holding your waist.”

I bushed and looked away from Jake. “Shut up,” he chuckled. “Ryder’s weird but a good weird. He definitely acts different in front of people, I mean that he changes mood at certain times.” Jake listens as he takes a sip out of his drink.

He puts his drink down. “So what your trying to say is that you have feelings for Ryder?”

I choke on my drink. “W-what?” I spluttered.

He chuckles at my reaction. “I know you have feelings for him, I mean why else would you be looking sad at your own Aunt’s wedding reception? And you kept on looking at Ryder so that gave it away.” I looked down. Did I look sad? And did I look at Ryder a lot?

“J-just b-because I-I was looking at Ryder d-doesn’t mean I h-have f-feelings  for h-him.” I stuttered, great I can’t even speak properly. I go red as I shout at myself for completely embarrassing myself.

He smiled. “Sure you don’t”

Of course I don’t have feelings for Ryder, I mean I did few years ago when I moved house next to him but that only started for a few seconds, until I found out he was a player.

Ryder’s P.O.V

“Man, your whipped!” Ky said laughing, I glared at him.

“I’m not whipped you dick head!” I said angrily crossing my arms over my chest.

Ky also crossed his arms and leaned against my desk.

He grinned. “So you don’t have feelings for Madison?”

I shook my head. “Of course I don’t!” I retorted .

Ky was thinking about something until he said, “Okay then, so you wouldn’t mind if I dated her?” I swallowed down whatever that was forming in my throat.

“Go ahead, I don’t care.”

Ky put his hands in his pockets. “Okay thanks man, I can’t wait to ask her on a date. I wonder what she’ll wear for our date, maybe me a black tight dress that shows her cleverage. I wonder how she dances, swaying her hips grinding against m-..” I wasted no time and grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall.

“Don’t you ever say that again!” I growled.

He grinned. “Don’t care about her, huh?”

I realised what he done. He tried messing with me, just so I can admit that I have some kind of feelings towards Madison.

He winked. “I knew you liked her.”

“You son of a bitch!” I said as I let go of his collar.

Ky started laughing. I walked away as I sat down on my chair that was with the desk, as Ky sat on the edge of my bed fixing his collar, I smirked.

That’s what he deserves if he ever talks about Madison like that. I could have punched him if I wanted to and if he pushed it too far.

“So what’s happening with Adam and Chloe? I came back from holiday and I find out that Adam becoming a dad.” Thank god Ky changed the subject.

Ky went to Australia for a holiday and he missed out on a lot, so he didn’t know that Adam and Chloe are having a baby. The news was a big surprise to everyone including Madison, I didn’t speak to her much about it but she seemed to take it pretty serious and also blamed me for not telling her. I mean what could I do, it’s not my place to tell.

I ran a hand through my hair. “Nothing much has happened, that was the only big news we’ve got.”

“And you like Madison.” He added in, he grinned as I narrowed my eyes at him. “Hey buddy your going to have to admit it sooner or later.” I rolled my eyes.  I spinned around on my chair and freezed when he said, “Or someone else with get your girl.”

‘Someone will get my girl?’

Madison isn’t even mine, not that I wouldn’t of mind.

Shit! Why is this happening, this is all Ky’s fault making me feel like I have some sort of attraction to Madison. I don’t have attractions to Madison, I mean sure she’s beautiful and pretty and has an amazing but I don’t like her. So what if she likes a different guy and she goes on a date with him, it’s not like I care or anything.

“Oh you do care, what you just did to me back there wasn’t anything?” I heard Ky behind me, did I speak out loud?

“Just shut up for a minute Ky!  Just let me think.”

He put his hands out in surrender. “Think about what?” he muttered.

I glared at him, as he still put his hands out in surrender.

I stood up walking back and fourth to the door and to my desk.

I don’t like Madison.

I don’t Madison.

What if I do though?

I like her smile. Her bright brown eyes. Her long straight brown hair. Her cheekbones and jawline. Her lips that makes me sometime want to kiss her.

Shit! I am whipped.

I stop walking. I turn to face Ky and nod.

“I do like Madison.” I said my eyes wide open.

Ky grinned. “I told you.” He sang.

I sit down on my chair and I sighed and put both of my hands on my forehead. “Man I’m whipped.”

Madison’s P.O.V

“Honey can you come in the kitchen please?”

I drop my pencil down on my text books that was all on the counter, I go around the around kitchen counter and see mom wearing her glasses and looking at something that I couldn’t quite see.

I look over her shoulder but I still couldn’t see anything.

Mom turned around and I jumped backwards at how close she was to me.

Mom shook her head as she chuckled looking back at something silver and shiny.

Ring.

“Mom why do you have a ring?” I said coming closer to her so I could see it.

I was about to take it from her hand but she slapped my hand away.

Ouch!

Mom smiled looking back at the ring. “It will soon be yours.”

I raised an eyebrow, what did she mean? ‘It will soon be yours?’

I didn’t understand what she meant so I shook my head thinking whatever it was.

“This ring has been in the family for quite a long time actually, this was your grams ring but we won’t be needing that anymore since grams is no longer here.” I look down feeling sorry that grams is no longer here.

Mom sighed and took a deep breath in. “Okay, now where is Zach?”

Why did she need to know where Zach was?

I then realised why mom has the ring out and why she needed to know where Zach was.

Zach was going to propose to Victoria! I couldn’t contain my happiness, I was going to have a sister in law, I never thought I’d have a sister because I’ve always been stuck with Zach, I said mentally rolling my eyes.

Mom was waiting for me to answer. “Zach is upstairs I think, maybe I should call him.”

Mom shook her head. “No, I’ll go. You stay down here and help Boris out with the cooking.” I nod and saw Boris walking in the kitchen with shopping bags filled with food I’m guessing.

I smiled at Boris. “Hello Boris.”

He smiled back. “Hello Miss Faye, you seem happier than usual.” He said looking at me curiously before going back to taking out the items in the bags.

I walked over to him and helped him with the bags. “I am really happy. Zach’s going to be happy as well.”

Boris walked over to the fridge. “Well I hope you and the rest of family are happy. Especially you Madison, how are you feeling about both of your parents here for once as whole group of family?” I didn’t take much notice that both of my parents were here and they both had time for me and Zach. I smiled thinking, maybe this also the reason why I’m happy I didn’t take much notice but I’m still happy.

“I guess I didn’t think about that. I am happy that they have time for me and Zach, I mean they didn’t used to.” Boris nodded. “But they have to go away for a month and a half. So I have to stay with the Blacks, unfortunately.” I added in the last part.

Boris chuckled. “There not that bad Miss Faye.” It sounded weird that someone called me Miss Faye usually it would be teachers but I considered Boris as a family and have for quite some time now.

“Boris, you can call me Madison. I consider you family now.” I said smiling.

“Well Madison then, the Blacks are nice there very friendly.”

“Except for Ryder.” I muttered.

Boris smiled as I saw the side of his lips wrinkle and the same with his eyes. “You and Ryder have some kind of connection?”

I scoffed. “The only connection me and Ryder have is something that doesn’t even exist.”

“You should give the boy a chance. I hear that he’s good with the ladies.”

I rolled my eyes at this one. “Oh Boris, I definitely know he’s good with the ladies. He’s a ladies man.” I muttered the last part.

Boris was about to say something before the door bell rang.

I sighed and walked over to the main door and opened the door revealing  Ryder.

 “Hey Zach, I was wondering -..” I put out one hand on my hip and the other on the door waiting for Ryder to realise I wasn’t Zach.

He looked up. “Madison.” He breathed, which felt very uncomfortable for me, so I moved my hand off the door and my hip.

“What are you doing here?” I ask.

He dug his hands inside his pockets. “I’m only here because I needed to speak to Zach, is here right now?” I nod.

“Yeah he’s upstairs.” He nodded and let himself in.

He turned around and I was right behind him, I took my step back as I saw our closeness.

He smirked. “Is our closeness bothering you?”

I narrowed my eyes at him. “Shut up and keep moving.”

“I think my mom came over, she said something about wanting to talk with your mom and Zach? I don’t know what’s it about.” He said shrugging.

“Well I don’t think I saw your mom, unless if she came while I was talking with Boris?” I said. “What do you think there talking about?”

He shrugged. “Who knows?”

I saw mom and Ryder’s mom walking down the stairs with Zach smiling brightly behind them, I was right then.

Zach was going to purpose to Victoria wasn’t he?

Excitement bursted out of me as I walked over to mom and all of them showed a big smile on there faces.

“It’s happening isn’t it.” I said excitedly.

Mom smiled brightly as well. “Yes it is and I’m very happy!” she said grabbing me into a hug.

“Your getting married!”

“Zach’s getting married!” We both said at the same time, we both frowned when we thought something different.

I’m getting married? All this time I was thinking that Zach was the one getting married, not me.

“I-I’m getting married?” I stutter.

Mom brightly smiled at me and nodded. “Yes you are honey.” She said pulling me into a hug.

I saw Ryder’s face emotionless. He looked angry and looked ready to break anything.

I realised I didn’t even know who I was getting married to.

I pulled apart from mom.

“Mom, who i-is it that I-I’m getting m-married w-with?” I stutter not being able to believe what’s happening right now.

I froze when she said his name.

Ryder.

---END OF CHAPTER NINETEEN---

Hey lovelies! How did you find this chapter, it was something I thought about from the start I wrote this story, I just didn’t know when it was the right time to fit this scene in. Now that I finally found when too write it, I feel like this is something I want to carry on writing now!

Don't you guys just love Ky? 

I also realised that some people were enjoying the curious facts, so I decided to do more since I stopped a while ago.

Curious facts: Ryder knew he sort of liked Madison when they kissed in [chapter 11 Masquerade ball] He definitely knew that Madison was a tough girl and that she wasn’t like all the other girls Ryder sleeps with. But he knew there was something there between the two of them, plus he was dickhead at that time.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please comment down below on what you think, your comments makes me smile and carry on updating even more and fast! :D

PROBLEM: Will Ryder be okay with Madison and him getting an arranged marriage? Comment down below what you think.

DEDICATON: Favourite scene in this chapter and why?

No one really said anything from the previous chapter except from my wattpad best friend @lovelachowski  so the previous chapter is dedicated to her! <3

Remember to Read/Vote/Comment!

Your comments makes me smile and comment away! Tell you guys thoughts it doesn’t even matter what you write [unless if it’s bad then don’t bother] So comment away! I love reading your comments did I mention that already? Haha!

Thank you for reading this story it has finally hit 16.1K and 445 Votes!! Thanks a lot guys I really appreciate it!

Stay beautiful, Jessica 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

504 95 53
There is always two sides of a story but we only experience one... Like any other self respecting girl her age, Catalina Evans had the perfect sum...
67.9K 2.7K 51
Damian 'Mia' Faye decided to live based on other people's assumptions: she jumps from one man to another and spend her youth partying, until she cros...
1.6M 36.7K 33
THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE EDITED! IF YOU HAVE ALL READY READ THIS STORY I SUGGEST YOU JUST ARCHIVE IT BECAUSE I WILL CHANGE LOTS OF THINGS IN IT! ALS...
1.3K 242 51
"I loved knowing she was scared of me. My insides were hurting from all the build up anger. It was all her fault. It was her fault my life was a mess...