One Of A Kind || Elijah Mikae...

By fenghuang814

Does it take someone 600 years before they realize they're in love? What happens if you walk amongst monsters... More

Preview and Insights
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
To the readers
It's been a while
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 14

4.1K 85 4
By fenghuang814

This chapter was the one I wanted to make the most and establishes how strong she is and that she only gets strong through more chapters. This was my most anticipated for me to post because I just love the fact of their teamwork.

Anyway, enjoy and also this chapter is dedicated to (you know how you are).

***********************************************************************************************

After I and Klaus talked about how we are going to be gone with these witches once and for all. The plan was simple really, we lure them out of the tunnels and get them as furthest away we can as possible and from there we use or combined strength and finally be done with this problem.

It was a good plan, only if Rebekah and Elijah can agree with it.

We walked back towards the foyer, to see that Charity seems to have stopped crying and Christopher still in his seat with his head hung low, as if he were ashamed, and to be wholeheartedly honest, he should be.

Rebekah was still holding her but Elijah was nowhere to be as of the moment but that didn't stop me from scanning the area around us. Soon Klaus walks to where his sister is and crouches down to the young lady.

"Why don't you go home for now. We now know how to deal with the witches" he spoke in a gentle and light manner. The revelation that Klaus had a plan made Rebekah's eye grow wide.

"Are you going to hurt him?" Charity asked, referring to her father, thought at this moment, she hates him but I do believe that she doesn't wish for him death and in the years to come I know she will still need him. She still has so much to live for in her young age and she cannot be brought down by this.

"No, love we won't" he answered but the answer caught me off guard, the big bad hybrid was being so gentle to this woman and I know that for sure he did not like her in a romantic way. Maybe he somewhat sees himself in her, the feeling of being betrayed by his' own father as well.

When Charity looked up at him she had a small smile of gratitude to him before collecting herself and stood up, promptly facing me, her eyes still wet, cheeks red, and her cheeks wet from her tears. I sent her a lopsided smile trying to comfort her and she bit her lip and made her way out the door.

I knew she has a little hatred towards me but I also know she can see this from my point of view and its not entirely my fault that this whole mess and now I intend to finish it.

Elijah came out of the passageway that connected the foyer and kitchen with a cup of water at hand, seems to me he didn't know Charity has already left the manor. He looked around trying to see if she was still here but when he realized she wasn't, he placed the cup on the table and made his way to the center of the foyer.

"What are we to do now?" he questioned, looking towards me, Klaus, and Rebekah

Klaus just looked at me and nodded, leaving Rebekah rather confused as to what we were planning. I muttered a simple incantation and Christopher behind us, slumped onto his seat indicating he was out for now. This action bewildered Rebekah and Elijah.

"We have a plan" I stated

Few hours later

Klaus and I have already explained our plan to Elijah and Rebekah, and thankfully both of them agreed to it, well Rebekah more than Elijah, but they agreed nonetheless.

And so as the darkness of night enveloped the sky, we knew it was time to take our action into to route. We headed towards the second entrance to the tunnels and were are going to end the witch threat tonight.

Trekking our way through a different part of the forests that was right outside the city of Athens. Before walking any further, I noticed a fog enveloping the entirety of the forest towards the cave. Learning my lesson, I muttered a spell and the fog begun to dissipate before our eyes leaving the forest clear for us to see with the moonlight that is casting down on us, we continued to walk.

Until we made our way to a, thought to be blocked cave, but in reality the cave was wide as possible without a single rock or boulder covering the entrance. We all spared each other a look that states 'this your last chance to get out of this mess' but no one seemed to move a muscle.

Elijah went down first then Klaus, then Rebekah, and lastly me. Not because I was a coward but because I was the'asset' Klaus put in to words before we entered. Passing through the threshold was similar to passing the threshold of the other entrance. It was this immediate sense of dread and despair that wafted through the air.

We soon walked deeper into the cave to see the same Cerberus symbol adorned in serpent's blood on the wall that seems to have been moved. Then you can hear it chanting and it seems to have been more than thirty witches speaking the same incantation and when we knew where they exactly were. It was time to set our plan into action.

"I do enjoy a good seance" Klaus spoke startling most of the witches in the room or rather cave. Most of them where standing up and looking straight at him fear written in most there faces except for one, Lilth.

"Niklaus, I don't believe we have meet before but what brings you here uninvited and alone might I ask?" She taunted

"He's not alone" Elijah then told stepping out of the shadows along with Rebekah

Soon the witches started chanting spells that caused pain and aneurysm shot through their bodies making them fall to the floor clutching their heads in pain.

I soon stepped out and muttered an incantation that made the Mikaelsons stand up despite the witches best efforts in putting them down. And this is when chaos ensued, blood was every where and despite a few deaths in there seem to be more witches coming out from nowhere.

It was time to initiate part two of this plan. I sent Klaus a whistle to indicate to move out he, Elijah, and Rebekah soon made there way out the tunnels of the cave.

Once we reached the open air the real fight began. We had to try our beat to move away from the tunnels as much as possible to effectively cut them from their power source. We did expect how powerful the witches really are. Despite the hearts that were ripped from the bodies, you could see the witches were wearing the originals down and soon all of them dropped to the floor.

There was to many and too much power and it was to much for them to handle but I continued on burning some, throwing others, and just over all causing them so much pain most of them where dead. Some had snapped necks or head off their bodies despite the ferocity of how I fought, with the Mikaelsons down I was soon to follow.

Lilth came through the witches, all three Mikaelson siblings where out, snapped necks though they knew they wouldn't be out for long but just long enough for all the witches in the area to focus their magic on me rendering me to my knees. 

"You are the greatest of us but with the help of many on our side we will and only be the people who have bested you and you should be proud you will bring about the her rise" she cheered the blade I dread at hand.

But as she got closer to me I felt it a power that was inside me that just wanted to be sent out. And so I screamed and it came out like sonic waves , it throw Lilth to the trees behind her but with the scream, came an energy that knocked people who were in a twenty meter radius from me and that included a newly awoken Mikaelson siblings.

Her eyes still retained its normal orange and violet combination but what was different was a thick glowing blue line like tattoo that extended from the base of her neck towards the palms of her hands. Her body seems to be steaming and for even for a non-supernatural you could practically feel  the magic and power that was just overflowing through her.

In this moment one of the more larger men in the crowd moved to lunge at me but, like I was not in control of my own body, I was able to make a block of ice to materialize out of nowhere to serve as a shield of sorts. The man laid on the floor bloody and bruised. 

Soon the others charged at me but then I could see the lightning on the tips of my fingers and before I know it my the lightning shoot forward hitting a group of people and electrocuting them and they fell. The Mikalesons soon joined my side fighting and the witches of the Cerberus coven started falling and soon there was no one left.

"Where is Lilth?" Rebekah asked soon we four looked around to see that Lilth wasn't any of the bodies around us.

"Gone" Klaus replied bitterly but no one seemed to address the fact there were lines of glowing blue wrapping around my arms. Maybe they didn't think it was the right time or that they were scared of this new found  power.

Before anyone could do or say something I walked forwards moving my hands as if they were dancing with the air. All the bodies soon had like a white mist coming out of their eyes, mouths, and noses. This was magic in its most pure form, there were a large amount that gather into a ball and as soon as all the magic was collected from the fallen witches. 

I absorbed all the magic that was there and as soon every drop was within my body the blue lines began to quite literally burnt of my skin and the color of my eyes reverted to their normal dark brown color.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 33.4K 94
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
52.8K 788 47
"so that is your ex's shirt... Huh?" I still have my back to her doubt myself to control my smile. "no Mr. Mikaelson, I don't have any ex. To have a...
22.7K 755 32
It's been 7 years since Tatia Petrova was brought back. 7 years since 4 people close to Damon Salvatore died. Damon decided to give up at first. He...
538K 10.1K 31
(𝕂𝕝𝕒𝕦𝕤 𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕤𝕠𝕟) ═ Tʜᴇ Sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟғ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴡʜᴏ ɢᴇᴛs ʜᴇʀ ʟɪғᴇ ғʟɪᴘᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘsɪᴅᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ sʜᴇ ғɪɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏᴛ...