Bestfriends | Park Jimin

By Essined_Heartue

"Being with you gives me some strange feelings." A story where the usual scenario becomes bizarre. When you... More

Prologue/Note
1: Spending time
2: Fansign Event
3: Red Marks and Cuts
4: Taking care of my Noona
5: Escaped
6: A new friend
7: Secret
8: Helping her?
9: Intentionally Annoying
10: The First Avoidance
11: Clingy
12: Curiosity in one's self
13: Chase
14: Too much Concern
15: Tears
16: Awake
17: The Unexpected Confession
18: Misunderstanding
19: Awkward Atmosphere
20: Revelations
21: Armys
22: Controversial
23: The Concert
24: Acceptance
25: Sick
26: Possessiveness
27: Night time
28: Collapsed
29: The Worst Fear
30: His eyes
31: A huge surprise
32: Payback
33: Moving in
Epilogue

Thank You for your Support!

2.1K 56 8
By Essined_Heartue

First of all, I will not be able to write and finish this story without my lovely readers. In case that no one told you, you are very precious and wonderful. I love you guys.

kpopgemlove thank you for being a friend and supporting me with my story. I am so happy to have you in my life. Thank you so much for your suoport and I am lucky to have a reader like you. Stay healthy and always feel blessed.

kookibuny, hey! Thank you for supporting me until the end of this story. You are always there every chapter I update, I am so lucky to have you. I love you. I really do.

For my readers, thank you so much for supporting me. I am feel so motivated because of you guys. I am happy that I could finish this story without getting bored or deciding to make this story unpublished.

I am so happy that I was able to re-write this story. I hope you guys support my other story that is coming soon just like the way you supported this story.

I want to cry because of so many thanks to you. My life is now completed because of you.

3 words, 8 letters.

I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 72 10
You are in an abusive relationship and often have hard times. When your best friend insists on helping you get away from your abusive boyfriend by ta...
247K 18.4K 78
A young man who's life sends him to walk through roads that stain his gentle soul, finds himself before a job that will change his heart forever. A...
5.3K 68 6
This is a story in where you and Jimin go to a party with your friends to have fun. You two end up getting SUPER drunk and then... things escalated...
3.5M 201K 65
His finger traces my skin, his coffee brown eyes staring deep into mine as I feel chills run down my spine. "Taehyung." I call out his name, close to...