Kidnapped by Peter Pan? (Rewr...

By Swope2

This is a story featuring the OUAT cast in the third season. I don't own any of the characters or anything fr... More

Who are you?......
All a Dream?
Sorry
Not an Update
Your Peter but how?
Sorry..... Again
Peter Pan Never Fails
Introduction
I'm So Sorry
Sally's Past Part 1
Sally Past Part 2
Seriously Writers Block Exists
Stuck in a Cage
Sally's Past Part 3
Sally's Beginning
Camelot and King Fergus?
More Characters?
Virginia, Shaili, and Alex
Saving Sally
The Past is always the Beginning: part 1
Alex Now
Virginia Now
Shaili Now
Taylor Now
Sneak Peak at next chapter
Not a chapter

rewrite

242 6 2
By Swope2

I've thought long and hard about this after all the drama in my life and now I've decided that I am going to rewrite this book and fix any mistakes I made and make the chapters longer. I also plan to start writing more books of my own instead of fanfics. So stay tuned and I'll be sure to make this book more detailed and better for all of you.

I'm so sorry for the wait and I just want to thank you all for taking the time to read this book. I know it was a pretty bad and at first I fucked up on a bunch of things. But I will work on that so thank you and stay tuned for a rewritten version of kidnapped by Peter pan?

~Faith S.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
534K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
178K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...