πŒπŽππ’π“π„π‘ | KTH ❄️

By -kimtaesan

[COMPLETED] "So I'm not fired?" I stupidly ask. He pinches his chin and hums, his eyebrows furrowing dangerou... More

|PROLOGUE|
|00| しγͺい
|01| 降る
|02| 恋愛中
|03| boys are little shits
|04| first day
|05| i meant pervert!
|06| party
|07| babysitter
|08| bad skater
|09| all hail the princess
|10| barbie
|11| dashi run run run
|12| first date
|13| special delivery
|14| stormy nights
|15| just an innocent sleepover
|16| tipsy
|17| jealous
|18| no peeking
|19| rush
|20| crown of the new girl
|21| daddys little brat
|22| fight
|23| play nice
|24| store theif
|25| jungkook is a hero
|26| beach babe
|27| Mr nice guy
|28| campfire
|29| same girl
|30| 18
|31| special treat
|32| faded
|33| origins
|34| two sides to every story
|35| doubt
|γƒ’γƒ³γ‚Ήγ‚ΏγƒΌγ«ζ°—γ‚’δ»˜γ‘γ‚‹|
|36| emergency call
|37| Li
|38| break up
|39| fancy soccer ball
|40| moonlight
|41| humanitarian
|42| trespasser
|43| how to be rich, by Kim Taehyung
|44| invasion of privacy
|45| gotcha'
|46| brothers
|47| playdate
|48| reconcile
|49| winter wonderland
|50| christmas
|51| mulan
|52| toxic desires
|53| birthday boy
|54| confessions
|55| poisoned
|56| kink
|57| love, not lust
|58| pillow talk
|59| family dinner
|60| a day in the office
|62| blackmail
|63| exposed
|64| how could you
|65| two wrongs make a right
|66| art of illusion
|67| fresh start
|68| home, new, home
|69| perfectionists
|70| expensive girl
|71| only warning
|72| to freedom
|73| VIP only
|74| killshot
|75| distraction
|76| climax
|77| inseperable
|78| FINALE
EPILOGUE PT. 1
EPILOGUE PT. 2
| Q&A + EXPLAINED |
⚠️GUESS WHA?!⚠️

|61| sexy secretary

59.5K 5K 9.3K
By -kimtaesan

Vote if you're enjoying the story! (Why else would you be here lol)

When I come into work, Chrys and Winter are already here early sitting at the tea table. Chrys notices me and groans loudly, making Winter look back.

"...What?" My eyebrow arches.

"Ugh, I thought you were Gretchen! Where is that girl dammit?!"

I slowly turn to winter in confusion.

"She's being cranky."

"Gretchen is usually here before me to make my tea! I need my afternoon tea!"

"Just make it yourself. Or get Winter to do it."

"I'm not making shit."

Teddy then skips into the cafe next with flowers and rainbows practically oozing off of her. "Hey guys! How is everyone on this fine cloudy day?"

Chrys slums into her chair with folded arms.

"Tea-less. And. Shitty."

"Do you know where Gretchen is?" I sigh.

"Yeah, she should be coming with Jungkook any moment now. He and Jessie gave her a real transformation! Oh, is Taehyung here yet?!"

"N-not yet." I shake her head and swallow. The door chime rings again when someone else enters the cafe. We all turn when Jimin appears.

"Hi Jimin!" Teddy waves. Jimin waves back with a chilli hotdog in his hand, joining the table beside Winter and taking a bite.

"We haven't seen you in forever!"

"Yeah I had a cold, I'm fine now. What are you guys talking about?"

"Gretchen—"

"Ugh, WHO CARES?! One of you useless people just make me a lemon tea already!"

"I'll do it!" Teddy raises her hand before running into the kitchen eagerly. Chrys whimpers, dangling her neck and arms over the chair-back.

"Dammit... Hers suck."

Shortly after Teddy leaves, Jungkook makes an entrance into the diner.

"Attention everyone! It is my HONOUR to introduce our new and improved, Anastasia!"

They actually gave her a stripper name?

When Jungkook makes way, everyone's jaw drops. Jimin's hotdog-stuffed cheeks freeze, letting the blend of condiments and onions sit still on his tongue.

Instead of her usual side braid, Gretchen's hair is pinned up into a sleek bun. She wears a lot of makeup to achieve a dark smoky look with blood red lipstick, her freckles and rosy cheeks now concealed. A short-sleeved, partially unbuttoned, shirt hugs her bust with a push-up secretly wearing the tightest push-up bra giving the illusion underneath. Her outfit is followed by a short pencil skirt, fishnet tights and red pumps. Her nails are also painted red and dark brown contacts overlay her naturally green eyes.

This is Jungkook's handy work alright.

"Well? How do I look?" She smiles nervously.

"Whoa..." Jimin's mouth gapes, not yet chewing the food in his mouth.

"That's really Gretchen..?" I squint through all the makeup.

"Nooo, it's Anastasia."

Teddy re-enters the room with a hot teacup in her hands, making Chrys hold out palm. The second she notices Gretchen she lets out a high pitched scream and drops the drink, letting the glass smash. Chrys just stares at the mess blankly with a twitching eye. Winter stands up to get the mop.

"Gretch, you look so hot!"

"She kind of looks like a hooker."

"Chrys!" Teddy yells.

"What? Not an ugly hooker."

"We were going for a sexy secretary vibe." Jungkook says, "This will be sure to catch Taehyung's attention. Just drop a fork when he's around and I promise you he won't look away. Where is that guy anyway?"

"He's not here yet." Teddy answers.

"You mean he missed that whole entrance? Ugh, okay, we'll have to wait 'til he gets here."

"Wait, do I have to work dressed like this? What if my skirt lifts too high?"

"Yeah uh... Don't worry about the tea." Chrys backs away.

"You'll be fine, the results will be worth it. Teddy?" Jungkook coughs into his fist and holds out a hand. She quickly hurries over to the cash register and takes out a 50, stamping it into Jungkook's palm. I furrow my eyebrows and tilt my head.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ☁️

Work started not too long ago, but Taehyung hasn't arrived yet. He's probably still caught up at KimTech, but it's best I don't tell the others that.

I look to my side whilst serving a table. Gretchen didn't wear the whole secretary get-up during work, but she kept the hair, makeup and heels, catching the eyes of a lot of male customers. A couple have even flirted with her, but she seems uncomfortable.

I can't believe she went through all this trouble just for Taehyung. She must really like him. But part of me wonders if this is right. Even if Taehyung gives into all this, is he really liking her for her?

About an hour into work, Taehyung enters. Jungkook, who had been waiting at a table, quickly smacks Jimin's shoulder and points to the door.

Teddy turns with bulged eyes once she spots Taehyung, completely ignoring the order her customers were asking of her.

"Psst! Gre— Anastasia!" Jungkook hisses and points. Gretchen looks up from the table she's cleaning and gasps. "Do what I taught you!" He whispers.

As Taehyung cuts through the room she quickly wipes the table more seductively, bending lower whilst keeping her eyes on him. He walks around the counter and checks the cash register without noticing anyone around him.

"Don't give up!" Teddy whispers to the pouting Gretchen. "Go talk to him Gretch!"

"Okay, I'll try..."

She takes baby steps towards the counter, being careful not to fall in her high heels. When she reaches the desk she slams her elbows down on it as a safe ground, disguising her struggles with a smile. Taehyung stares at her with raised eyebrows.

"H-hello *ahem* Hey Taehyung. You look really good today."

"Gretchen, you look... Different."

She discretely shifts her eyes to the side where Teddy waves her arms from the back of the room, pointing to her hair. Gretchen quickly looks back at Taehyung and undoes the clip from her perfect hair, waving it as it falls over her shoulders. A seductive grin curves below her fluttering eyelashes.

"Different how?"

"Well your hair and... Are you wearing contacts?"

"Yeah, do you like them?" Her chest protrudes when she tilts forward.

Taehyung redirects his attention to the cash register and continues pressing buttons, "Is this a prank?"

"W-what?"

"Did Jungkook put you up to this? If so, tell that idiot to stop taking money out of my register." He closes the register and walks off.

Gretchen's body freezes with a stunned expression once he's gone. I squint my eyes and lips before slumping my head down. I feel so awful.

"Aw what? No! What was that?!" Jungkook marches over, "I'm not getting paid to have him ruin everything. 'Gonna kill the bastard."

"I don't understand. She did everything right!" Teddy joins us.

"We need to go sexier." Jungkook plunges a hand in his fist. Jimin cringes at him like he's crazy.

"Dude, any sexier and she'll be left in lingerie."

Gretchen looks down with both insecurity and heartbreak. I dawn on her with pity in my eyes. I don't want her to think there's something wrong with her. Especially because I'm the one who's standing in the way of her goal.

Teddy flings an arm around her shoulder, making her jump. "It's okay Gre— Anastasia! This was only the first try. The beginning is always tricky! We'll get him next time, I promise ya!"

Gretchen responds a faint smile. "Thank you Teddy. I hope so."

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ☁️

Taehyung didn't really come back into the diner after that, Gretchen must be disappointed. That was pretty hard to watch earlier.

I enter the kitchen with a dirty dish to wash and Taehyung looks up at me from his work behind the counter. I turn around and begin scrubbing the plate, feeling his eyes on me. That's when the sound of plastic hits the floor.

Looking back, Taehyung mutters curses at the pool of sprinkles he spilled.

"Would you get the broom?"

"Um, sure." I exit the room, making my way down the hall and into the closet to reach out for the broom.

Before I can grasp the wooden pole, the door shuts behind me. Startled by the noise, I whip my head back to see my boss with his hand on the knob behind his back.

"...Do you still want the broom?" I ask cluelessly.

He chuckles lightly before pulling my arm harshly and locking our lips.

I melt into the kiss like hot ice, he wastes no time in using tongue while his hands grace my hips.

"Tae stop... We're at work..." I breathe out.

Making out in the cafe makes me paranoid that someone will catch us, like last time. But every time I tell him this he never listens, as if it turns him on even more.

With his forehead on the wall, he whispers into my ear.

"Do you forget that this is also my home?"

Though I have to admit... It does make the act more thrilling.

His hands slide down my thighs, hooking under both knees and throwing them around his hips. My back slams against the wall, knocking over the cleaning supplies. I give in quicker than I thought, surrendering my arms against the wall and letting his lips drill me in. Taehyung can be so unpredictable, getting turned on at the most random and inconvenient of times. Part of me loved it.

Hungry moans bounce between our lips, his grip on my thighs getting tighter until he eventually undoes the button of my shorts. His hand slips into the gap before his a finger strokes the cloth beneath.

I tilt back my head and squeeze his shoulders, letting his name leave my mouth softly. I'm already wet and forgetting all about the doubts in my mind. His index finger runs delicately over my core while his face is pulled back to watch me pant desperately, an entertained grin on his lips. I don't have to look down to feel the overgrown bulge desperately trying to break free from his pants. It pushes against me vigorously as Taehyung grinds his hips. I bite my lip and moan a little louder, holding my mouth shut in case someone hears us. He rips my hand away and grabs my face tight, which causes me to sound a small squeal as he pushes into me.

"I want to hear you." He mumbles.

My fist balls the back of his hair while my other hand pinches his shirt. The anticipation becomes too unbearable.

"Tae... Do it already..." I beg.

"Hmm?" His hums are raspy. His face curls into the dip on my neck and leaves tender kisses.

"Tae I mean it... Please." I might sound like a total whore, but I can't take the teasing any longer. I need him right now.

He smirks and licks his lips when my hands ruffle his belt.

Assisting me, he uses his free hand and scrambles to undo his belt also. My lips and tongue become devoured by him, his body compresses any space left between us.

Then the door opens.

We both stop and snap up in surprise as Teddy stares at us in utter horror.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 12K 39
Yn: are you happy with this marriage I asked him because he ignored me....and also didn't talk with me I scared because he just glaring me.but sudden...
366K 14.8K 52
ᴹᡃⁱⁿ ᡐᡃˑᡉ Λ‘α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆ ⁻ ᴷⁱᡐ α΅€α΅ƒα΅‰Κ°ΚΈα΅˜βΏα΅ ᴹᡃⁱⁿ ᢠᡉᡐᡃˑᡉ Λ‘α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆ ⁻ ᴸᡉᡉ ΚΈ/α΄Ί ---- If we are handling a company.. we will surely know about contract... A contract is a b...
363K 12.3K 36
This is a story of a girl who's facing a lot of grief and challenges in her life since she has lost her parent and the people producing all her probl...
510K 19K 90
Sneak peak - Taehyung- we shouldn't be doing this ", I protest under my breath. "You didn't answer my question-", he clasped my chin between his fing...