fighting the stars above

By inlowercase

zarry // completed I was young. I was naive. I was in love. We were happy.... But happy times never last fore... More

|| Prologue ||
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
|| Epilogue ||

XIII

948 99 12
By inlowercase

"What-what does it mean?" young Saffa asks softly, unaware of the threat her brother's life is in. My eyes well up, seeing her innocence. I never liked seeing her sad. Her or Waliyha. They don't deserve this.

                    "This means," Waliyha grits her teeth together, her eyes misting over "This means, Zayn is going to die!"

            "Don't say that, Waliy." I say gently "Your brother would be okay, you just have to—"

                        "SHUT UP!" Waliyha yells angrily, and I jump slightly, startled at her sudden outburst. She has never talked to me like that "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING!"

          She stands with a jerk, the chair screeching loudly behind her, and runs away to her room. There's silence, before Safaa slowly get up too, and, for a moment, I thought she would leave as well.

           She doesn't.

                   She scrambles to Zayn and hugs him tightly, whispering the words which swells up Zayn's heart:

      "We are here for you."

[ A/N :
     I have absolutely nothing to say. Like, I am totally blank, so........?
     Please vote and comment if you liked the chapter!
                                     Love ya!
                                     ~ S ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 471 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
7.7K 457 8
Sometimes we don't always see how good we have it unless we lose what we have. Harry made a mistake. Not appreciating what he had. But then sometim...
44.1K 1.7K 18
He loved him, but all he seemed to do was destroy him.
87.2K 2.5K 28
"Things don't last forever but I know we will." -Edited- -Complete-