Voltron Legendary Defender Bo...

By Hunter_Annix967

Hey guys! This will work like scenarios to create a story. Requests are ALWAYS open so please don't be shy to... More

~How you guys met~
***CHRISTMAST SPECIAL!!***
~ Getting to know each other~
~Realising that he likes you~
~Going on first your date~
~Him asking to be in a relationship~
~Trying to act normal with other people~
~Talking about now~
~ The first sign of trouble~
~ Something 'bad' happens ~
~ Going to the gym together ~
~ Cuddling and kisses ~
~ Meeting the family ~
~ Someone doubts your relationship ~
~ Tickle fight ~
~ He gets jealous ~
~ Making nicknames for each other ~
~ Getting caught making out ~
~ Something really bad happens ~
~ The slip-up ~
~ First fight ~
~ Spending the day alone ~
~ Resolving differences ~
~ Asking to move in with them ~
~ Your new abode ~
~Your bloody period happens~
~ He gets sick ~
~ Getting a nightmare~
~ He catches you goofing around ~
~ You and he babysit ~
~ Discovering the Dark Secret (Voltron) ~
~ You cook dinner ~
~ He leaves for a mission/ Being home alone ~
~ He misses you on a mission ~
|Hunk x reader| D A N C E W I T H M E [10K special]
~ Him coming home from a mission ~
~Getting a pet~
~ Getting annoyed at neighbours ~
~ Waking up in weird positions ~
|Lance x reader| YOUR GENTLEMAN [15K Special]
~ Experiencing flooding ~
~ Second fight ~
~ I'm sorry ~
|Matt x reader| M Y L U L L A B Y [20k SPECIAL]
~ Helping you remember ~
~ "I just can't remember" ~
| WHAT'S UP FAM?!?!?|
~ Talking to your pet ~
|Shiro x reader| C H E A T O R R E F E R E N C E? [25K Special]
~ Going to Karaoke ~
~ Going Karaoke part 2 ~
|Keith x reader| T H A N K Y O U [30K Special]
*** Break time special ***
***CHRISTMAS SPECIAL***
~ Out of the pan, into the fire ~
~ Stakes at high ~
~ The break in ~
| I has been tagged... |
~ New Year's Eve ~
|Coran x reader| M Y L A D Y [35K Special] |
~ New Year's celebration ~
| Paladin and Author | Embracing their element [40K Special]
~ Having odd miscommunications ~
~ You help him get to bed ~
~ Cute Marriage Thoughts ~
|Lotor x reader| I'M SORRY I LET YOU DOWN [45K Special]
~ Find sleep-deprived partner ~
~ April Fools Day Pranks ~
~ The blush challenge ~
~ Waxing each other ~
~ Comforting one another ~
60K Special | L E A V E M E A L O N E|

~ Dressing into his old clothes ~

683 28 28
By Hunter_Annix967

~~~~~~~~~

Hey! It's been a while. So... I have no excuse for not updating, so I am sorry for leaving you guys in the hang. If you guys have any ideas for scenarios, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Anything you want to see in the book, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

I am running low on ideas and updates will probably be slow for a while

~~~~~~~~~~

Quote of the week!

"And don't play that dumb hip hop music while you work out or I swear to Hercules I'm going to run someone over with an exercise bike!"  

-JaidenAnimations

KEITH

You were back at the cafe. It was strange coming to a day at work when... Your boyfriend's best friend was captured by a tech company that turned out to be driving towards world domination through economic means which lead to you and everyone else trying to rescue him and finally realising that your boyfriend was also a part of a secret ninja-thing organisation this entire time!

Phew, you needed to take a break. But this? Working a tedious work shift at a cafe, it was too much of a break for you. It was boring. Oblivious people walking in and out just wanting a snack or coffee in exchange for the money they earned. Where was the fun in that?

"Hi, can I have a flat white and a Nutella bagel please?"

You looked up and saw an elderly woman with a gentle smile on her face. You also smiled back, seeing that she was one of the few customers that didn't give a look of detest or nonchalant expressions.

"Sure, what size?"

"Just small please, I need to be able to hold it in my small hands after all."

You noticed a small shake in her hands as she held her purse to grab her wallet. You felt kind of bad and gladly took  the order, giving her priority even though you had two other orders that you received before the woman.

However, when you walked over to personally deliver the woman's coffee and snack. Something, or rather, someone tripped you over. The hot liquid gashed over the floor and burned through your thin shirt. You jumped at the hot contact, holding your shoulder and chest as the last of the heat sizzled against your skin.

"Damn it," you hissed. You quickly walked to the backroom and grabbed the mop to clean the mess. Some people gave you a small glance while others only turned at the slightest before resuming their previous task.

"Oh, I am so sorry (y/n) dearest. If I was a little younger, I would have immediately jumped out and helped you. Damn these inconsiderate youths," the woman hissed.

"D-Ho- Ms Smith?!" You stammered. "You're wearing different clothes and a hat! I didn't recognise you!"

Ms Smith burst out into laughter. Her bubbly personality really shone through her brightly coloured outfit. It was a lot better than that old fashion that captured her so much into wearing it almost every day.

"So (y/n), what has been occupying your days? I hope Keith has been gentle on you in the past few weeks."

A frown curled your lips.  "Ms Smith... Were you always this suggestive?"

Ms Smith's eye twitched. "Are you accusing me of something!?"

"No-no!" You stammered.  "I was just asking! I had a... strange incident and I happened to forget some of my memories. I hadn't been able to meet you since then."

"Oh." Ms Smith's head bowed slightly. "Why don't you finish your job and then you and I could have a small chat, to catch up on a few things."

You gave her a small nod. Your motivation sky rocketted as you continued to do your shift. But, you didn't do it all in the same shirt of course. You happened to have a back T-shirt in your bag when you came to work. You were sure it looked familiar but you brushed it off.

Your long awaited talk began with a simple sentence from Ms Smith afterwards. "Are you wearing Keith's old shirt?! Oh my goodness! He used to wear that t-shirt with his gloves and jacket all the time! You look so cute in it!"

HUNK

Around 10 am was the time when you would usually do the laundry on the weekends. Weekdays were too busy for both you and Hunk. Any day off was spent cleaning the house. So today was a very special day. Your brothers had offered to take care of the house while you and Hunk spend the night near the beach at a hotel.

The trip there went like a breeze but when you got to the hotel, I bucket full of problems and issues began to pile in your face.

First of all, you had asked for a room which had one queen sized bed, but you only a single bed. When you were changed into the room you booked, the plumbing turned out to be a trap. Hunk took a dump and the floor was then painted... Brown. The staff had already been apologising but this had gotten them so scared to the point where they upgraded your original room.

When you had landed on top of your comfortable hotel bed, you couldn't have possibly thought that nothing else could go wrong... Aaaand it did. Your luggage never arrived at your room and was now on the loose in the fifty-story hotel.

"Son of a b- Oh!"

Hunk had slapped you, more or less, on the stomach by dropping his arm over your abdomen. Ever since you two had discovered that your landlords loved to play rock and roll near midnight, Hunk had been making sure that not a single foul word left your mouth with the effective Hunk arm drop.

"You know, you're going to have to stop swearing when it's not just the two of us."

You frowned, shuffling on your side to look at Hunk. "What?"

"When it's not the two of us," Hunk answered. He smiled to whisp your cheek, something he had recently started to do. "A mother shouldn't pass on bad habits."

You let out a flattered scoff. "You really think there'll be more than two of us," You asked.

Hunk crossed his arms and pondered. "I think there will be around five of us," he grinned.

"Three kids!" You exclaimed. "Why? I live in a family with three kids," you laughed.

"Well, I kind of want to see what they look like in this." Hunk pulled out his backpack, showing an old version of the clothes he was wearing. A yellow long-sleeves, camel coloured vest and shorts with his signature headband.

You let out an airy laugh at the sight of the miniature modelled clothes. "This. This is very cute... Can I try it on?"

Hunk's face dropped with a shocked but curious expression. "Really? You want to try it on?"

"I want to see what I look like with them on. Besides," you pushed upright and sat cross-legged on the bed, "I want to see what it's like to wear your boyfriend's old clothes. Because- Um... That's what couples do?"

LANCE

Since your time back from that one 24 hours of pure chaos when Lance was captured, experimented, traded and released into some recovery... You had noticed this small mundane box that couldn't possibly give you more stress than you had experienced; you were loaded for the next century and beyond.

Our of the sheer desire for something boring, you walked into the closet and opened Lance's old wooden box. Boy oh boy did you get the fright of your life.

"LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!"

Heavy footsteps shook the house as skinny Lance skid into the bedroom. "What? What?!" Lance panted. He sped to the closet and stared at your folded figure in front of his time capsule. "Are you serious (y/n)?"

"You wore THIS?!"

You pulled out a thick olive green jacket. The years had worn the fabric down but you could still see the design that it used to have. What you couldn't believe was the white hoodie that was sewn on the back, which had gone dark grey now.

You stared at the jacket in awe. "Why haven't you been wearing this? This is so CUTE!!!"

Lance blushed at your comment. "W-well, it was getting old and I was growing out of the style-"

"Try it on!"  You jumped up as Lance tried to make sense of you wrapping the old jacket up and around his back.

"Wait-Wut?" Lance silently watched you inserted his arms through the sleeves one by one until he was finally wearing his old jacket. 

Very soon, you stepped back with a flustered face. "Damn you look good that jacket."

Lance smirked, "Yeah I know I look good, but do you know who else would look good in this?" Lance took off his jacket and dressed you in his old clothes. As he dressed you slowly, Lance made sure that his body was very close to yours.

You began to laugh nervously to yourself. "I-is it just m-me or i-is it hot in *gulp* here?"

Lance stopped to sneak a grin. "I don't know, must be because there are two very hot people here."

"Heh-heh... Are you done?" You gulped.

"Done," Lance whispered as he leant into your ear.

SHIRO

You puffed your cheeks out and rolled around in your bed. As of now, you had no job and that LOTS of free time. Netflix binging, house chores and casual conversations with your birds were stretched across your daily schedule as Shiro continued to work his college life.

"Spa-ace Dad, Spa-ace Dad." Didi swung upside down from his play area as you dove headfirst into Shiro's closet.

Now Shiro had a pretty plain wardrobe. Nothing but shirts, T-shirts and pants were in his main draws. His sides draws were off limits as both of you wanted to respect each other's privacy. However... You decided to take a peak as his sock drawer. After all, whatever could you want to hide in there?

You rummaged your hand around until you felt something firm and cold inside. "Eh?" You hand gripped around the cylindrical object and pulled out... Eyeliner. Your eyes widened. "M-my boyfriend... Has... Eyeliner?!"

Much to your dismay, the product had expired. But the thought lingered in your mind. Shiro didn't look like he was continuing his... pampering routine and if he wanted to leave it all behind, he would have thrown it away in the bin. Either he didn't want to let it go... Or he was a lazy pig and forgot all about it. Like his socks under the kitchen table.

Didi screeched and skwaked at the top of his lungs, flapping against his cage as Coco squeaked. Shiro was home. You subtly nudged the eyeliner into your pocket and walked outside with a normal expression.

"Hey, Shiro." You strolled over to Shiro and placed a soft kiss on his cheek. "How was class today?"

Shiro let out a grieving sigh and hobbled over to the couch. You almost felt bad about what you were going to do next. With a single flick, you whipped out the eyeliner and threw it in Shiro's direction. A small smack clipped the silence as the plastic container made contact with his nose.

"Ow!" Shiro exclaimed. "What the heck, (y/n)."

You stifled a giggle as you cautiously inched closer to Shiro. "Sorry, couldn't help it."

Shiro let out a belated groan and sunk into the couch, eyeliner in hand. "So you found this." Shiro turned to you as you slowly set yourself down on the couch. "What was your reaction?"

You frowned. "My boyfriend had an emo phase." You mumbled it ever so slowly but that didn't escape the ears of your two birds and your boyfriend.

"Emo! Emo!" Didi chirped.

Shiro's face began to glow every so brightly. From the presumed emo, he turned into the brightest tomato that ever existed. You couldn't help but stare at how adorable your boyfriend could be. This... This level of cuteness...

You bit your life as your chest began to flutter with the butterflies underneath. "Shiro," you warned. You clenched your jaw and body. "If you're going to be that cute, can you please do it when I'm not looking?'

Shiro's eyes widened as did his mouth. But a burst of laughter lept our ferociously off his tongue as he laughed all the embarrassment off his chest. "Really? Are you really asking that now after a year of dating me?"

"Takashi!" You hissed. Your body trembled in the mixture of your own embarrassment and overload of Shiro's adorable innocence.

Shiro chuckled as he shuffled over to you. He unscrewed the eyeliner. He held the brush and tipped the black ink onto your nose. "Now you're the one that's cute," he smiled."

MATT

You and Pidge sat on the couch watching the 100 with fixated attention to the screen. You gasped as Bellamy and the other returned to Camp Jaha with no casualties but blood splattered all over their skin and clothes.

"No..." 

Your jaw went slack as Pidge began to slowly lift her hand to her mouth. "Did they..."

You leapt from the couch, clawing your fingers at the laptop. "I can't watch this anymore!" Your finger slammed the spacebar, quickly retreating to your breast as fast as your hand launched into the air.

"Bellamy-Bae," Pidge trembled. "What the heck are the producers doing?!"

"A damn good job at making us feel miserable," you cried.

Pidge sat on the couch for a second before walking towards the door. For a minute or so, you stayed put, pulling your knees up against your chest. Who knew that a fictional show could cause the audience so much grief and sorrow? Damn good writers.

"(y/n)?" Pidge walked back into the room with her arms tucked behind her back. Her face was suspiciously delighted despite the fact that she had just witnessed Bellamy commit mass murder with a mad man.

"Pidge?" You frowned. "What are you doing?"

Pidge grinned, "I have a surprise for you." Pidge softly nestled into the couch, still keeping her hands tightly behind her back. Her smile grew wider as you began to inch away from her to the other side of the couch.

"Pidge," you warned, "This better not be a prank or some stupid-"

"Relax." Pidge brought her arms to the front and showed you a pair of glasses.

Your face dropped into pure disappointment. "Really?" You scoffed. "Glasses."

"Not just any glasses!" Pidge grinned. "These used to belong to Matt."

Your body leapt like a rabbit and shot towards Pidge, staring the spectacles. "Really? Can I try it?"

"Go ahead." Pidge passed the spectacles to you and watched as you slid them onto your ears. Without missing a beat, Pidge burst out laughing. "Ga ha ha ha!" She screamed, clutching her stomach while furociously shattering any form of peace and silence in the house. "You look- *cough* *cough* -ridiculous!"

You frowned at Pidge and waited for her to regain her composure. But just as she did, the sight of you frowning like Matt threw her back into a fit of laughter. What the hell was she doing? Were the spectacles that bad? It was really embarrassing, maybe you should take it off. "Pidge, what are you laughing at?"

"Your face!" She shrieked. "You look exactly like Matt when he was something disappointing! You were made for each other! Ha-ha! I can't wait to see what your kid looks like!"

"Our kid?" Matt folded his arms together and stared at the two of you with the mirroring expression to yours. Suddenly he started laughing. "Oh my gosh! Do I look like that when I'm disappointed?"

"Freaking hell you do!" Pidge cackled.

"Guys..."

Pidge and Matt stopped their laughter to see you sitting awkwardly sitting on the couch. A wave of guilt etched into their faces. With all that laughter, they forgot about (y/n).

Matt walked over to you and sat next to you. His arm wrapped around your shoulders. "Sorry (y/n), I didn't think about you while I was laughing. Will you forgive me?"

Pidge also shuffled towards you. Her guilt crawled against her skin. So she just toppled onto you, leaning her head against her shoulder. "Sorry (y/n)." But then her guilt washed away, mischief took its dominant hold, spreading his grin on Pidge's face. "I guess I shouldn't treat my future sister-in-law like that."

"PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGEEEEE!!!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 4.3K 70
Short stories of you and your favorite Voltron characters:) - Sorry for the crappy grammer, this was my first book I had written
781K 14.9K 73
Preferences and Imagines/One-Shots for the Voltron characters. Includes Shiro, Lance, Keith, Hunk, and Pidge. This book is completed, so please don't...
61.9K 1K 42
Keith x reader (Voltron) one-shots - now re-opened, and requests are welcome! (DM me if you have any requests or comment on chapters) -
186K 1.6K 21
This is what the title implies! I will be updating slowly! Please don't rush me! Requests are always open unless said other wise!!