Voltron Legendary Defender Bo...

By Hunter_Annix967

Hey guys! This will work like scenarios to create a story. Requests are ALWAYS open so please don't be shy to... More

~How you guys met~
***CHRISTMAST SPECIAL!!***
~ Getting to know each other~
~Realising that he likes you~
~Going on first your date~
~Him asking to be in a relationship~
~Trying to act normal with other people~
~Talking about now~
~ The first sign of trouble~
~ Something 'bad' happens ~
~ Going to the gym together ~
~ Cuddling and kisses ~
~ Meeting the family ~
~ Someone doubts your relationship ~
~ Tickle fight ~
~ He gets jealous ~
~ Making nicknames for each other ~
~ Getting caught making out ~
~ Something really bad happens ~
~ The slip-up ~
~ First fight ~
~ Spending the day alone ~
~ Resolving differences ~
~ Asking to move in with them ~
~ Your new abode ~
~Your bloody period happens~
~ He gets sick ~
~ Getting a nightmare~
~ He catches you goofing around ~
~ You and he babysit ~
~ Discovering the Dark Secret (Voltron) ~
~ You cook dinner ~
~ He leaves for a mission/ Being home alone ~
~ He misses you on a mission ~
|Hunk x reader| D A N C E W I T H M E [10K special]
~ Him coming home from a mission ~
~Getting a pet~
~ Getting annoyed at neighbours ~
~ Waking up in weird positions ~
|Lance x reader| YOUR GENTLEMAN [15K Special]
~ Experiencing flooding ~
~ I'm sorry ~
|Matt x reader| M Y L U L L A B Y [20k SPECIAL]
~ Helping you remember ~
~ "I just can't remember" ~
| WHAT'S UP FAM?!?!?|
~ Talking to your pet ~
|Shiro x reader| C H E A T O R R E F E R E N C E? [25K Special]
~ Going to Karaoke ~
~ Going Karaoke part 2 ~
|Keith x reader| T H A N K Y O U [30K Special]
*** Break time special ***
***CHRISTMAS SPECIAL***
~ Out of the pan, into the fire ~
~ Stakes at high ~
~ The break in ~
| I has been tagged... |
~ New Year's Eve ~
|Coran x reader| M Y L A D Y [35K Special] |
~ New Year's celebration ~
~ Dressing into his old clothes ~
| Paladin and Author | Embracing their element [40K Special]
~ Having odd miscommunications ~
~ You help him get to bed ~
~ Cute Marriage Thoughts ~
|Lotor x reader| I'M SORRY I LET YOU DOWN [45K Special]
~ Find sleep-deprived partner ~
~ April Fools Day Pranks ~
~ The blush challenge ~
~ Waxing each other ~
~ Comforting one another ~
60K Special | L E A V E M E A L O N E|

~ Second fight ~

914 28 18
By Hunter_Annix967

Oh no, don't you think that I wouldn't let you get away without a second fight. Fighting is inevitable in any relationship whether they be friends, family or relationships. The best way I have learned to deal with these things is to learn from your mistakes. If you don't forgive or learn, both of you are going to have no progress whatsoever and hurt you both.

I know plenty of people giving excuses like, "Oh, that's just how I am," to which I reply with the Beifong arm. It is literally the worst excuse you can make up for yourself. In order for both of you to move on, one of you,  or even better, both of you must humble yourself for the sake of the other. I'm speaking mostly to people in relationships. If you really love each other, you would humble yourself for the sake of the other. Siblings are no exception either.

Buuutttt, there's a difference between healthy and toxic relationships when it comes to arguing. That is a whole other topic. My main message is, when you fight, learn why you got here and how you can avoid it. Fights are just the other person without any walls and if you come from a place of understanding, think of these things as a test and a time when both of you are vulnerable with each other. I hope this helps you guys.

"When your temper rises, lower your fists. When your fists rise, lower your temper."

- Chojun Miyagi (1888-1953)

KEITH

A lot of people would look at you and Keith and think, "Aw! They live with each other and they're always together, that's so sweet!" Ms Smith was one of those people and although you loved her as a godmother and grandmother, you didn't tell her about your biggest secret with Keith. He was a spy and a soldier at the same time, fighting G-tech as a Blade of Marmora. Keith was still reluctant to tell you anything other than what they wore, some very old things they did and their main weapons. He stubbornly believed that the less you knew the better but it was driving you insane.

Unlike what a lot of people thought, you weren't together that often. Those times you were out in public with him, were the only times you were with him other than the late night he came home after working in real life or with the Blade. You felt cheated, it felt worse than having him cheat with another person. You were only out with him in public and when you really wanted to rest and spent time with him, he was gone.

You were making dinner for Keith. It usually never went well since he came far too late to even think about dinner but you made it tonight thinking he would come home for some miraculous reason. So you left the meal on the table and left the dishes in the sink. Who was going to complain about chores not being done? Keith wasn't around to tell you off anyways.

You climbed into bed with your phone and just waited for your body to fall asleep. Maybe about half an hour later Keith unlocked the door. You didn't even bother giving him attention. You were too busy looking for a new workout to follow.

"Hey princess, I got off early because I've been working a lot," Keith sighed. You glanced at the kitchen from the bed and looked back at your screen. "Babe?" Keith looked at the bedroom and saw your legs pulled up against the bed but didn't see anything past that. He shrugged and guess that you had fallen asleep reading again.

He walked to the table where the meal you had left him ran cold. Keith placed it in the microwave for it to heat up and went to the kitchen to get the cutlery. But the first thing he saw was the dishes piled up in the sink. He groaned knowing that all the forks were in the sink, dirty. He let out an obvious growl and started to do the dishes at night, again!

"Why does (y/n) always have to leave the dishes for me to clean up when I come home? Is there something she ever does in this house aside from asking me about the Blade and begging me to stay home when I've already told her that I can't?" He hissed.

You heard every word and clenched the side of your phone. He's complaining? When you were the one suffering? That you were being tortured with thoughts about what he does and having to concern over this safety and that fear of him being in a gang rather than a good organisation because of his lack of trust in you. What on earth does this boy have to complain about when you fear for his life every single day when he leaves?

You got up from the bed and waited in the doorway for Keith to turn around. Your arms were folded and you glared at his turned back.

When Keith did turn around you were given the same treatment. Keith saw you once, turned the sink off and glared at you. "What are you going to complain about this time?" He growled.

"Complain? You think all I do in this house is complain?" You hissed.

"No, you leave the dishes for me to clean at night after me working all day, you ignore every single message I send you saying that 'I love you' and that I care about you and pamper Cosmo when I'm not here? What do you think I am, a butler for you to order around and ignore while you live your desired lifestyle? I have been working for you! I've been protecting you!"

"Protecting me? You've been lying to me! You could be in a gang for all I know! You told me when you asked me to move in with you that you were going to trust me and show me everything, but all you've been doing is making excuses that you're protecting me." You fingered your quotation and sneered at Keith. His face was fuming and his fists were balled roughly.

"You think I enjoy doing this? I have been working to save you every single day! Not only that, I have been paying for your debts with G-tech! You think you could hide the fact that you were in debt when you moved her? That the reason you came here was to hide your huge debt from your parents? My job with the Blade has been paying me to the point where we could move out of this lousy apartment and give us a proper house! I gave it all up because I found out that you were in debt and now you're here complaining about the lack of attention you get. You're such a spoilt brat."

You flinched back. When did he find out? You never told anyone that you were in debt. You knew that G-tech had made you suffer because of your immaturity before you moved here. And he had been doing all this in the shadows?

"Keith..."

"You know what, I don't need this s*** anymore. You want the apartment? Keep it, I can have a better life without you in it."

You bit you lip as Keith took his jacket and left you. Cosmo glanced at you before disappearing. What on earth did you do?

HUNK

"Uh Hunk, don't you think we should cut down on the finance here?" You eyed the electric and gas bills that were mailed in your post today and your eyes almost popped out of your head.

Hunk's recently cooking had taken a really big toll on your finance. Your family garage was doing great and Hunk had recently been promoted in the kitchen. Which led to Hunk practising more in the kitchen. In the beginning, you loved the rich and gourmet foods he cooked but it started to become excessive. Sometimes you just wanted a simple dinner with your boyfriend rather than a home date with a professional chef.

"Hunk?"

You walked over to the kitchen where Hunk was cleaning up his recent practice run with a new recipe that his head chef had emailed him. The restaurant was thinking of opening an Asian side branch and were testing their current chefs to see who would suit that cuisine. Hunk gladly accepted the challenge and had been in the kitchen for most of the time.

"Hunk? We need to talk about the finance." You walked over to your boyfriend and waved the bills in your hand. "We're using too much money for the kitchen, why don't we try to cook a little less or find ways to not have so much money pulled out of our bank accounts?"

Hunk finished doing the dishes and looked at you childishly. "Do you want me to stop cooking?" He asked.

"No! I'm just asking you to do less of it. We're going to run out of money if we don't stop. Maybe try working during the day when the bills aren't so expensive or cheaper ingredients, we can't afford to have more weeks of failing and trying again."

"Are you saying that my cooking is bad?"

"No! I'm just asking you to think about the money we're paying for this!"

"So you want me to stop cooking. Are you still mad about me changing jobs?" Hunk asked.

"What? No! I'm asking you to stop obsessing over cooking! We won't be able to afford the house and our jobs can't keep up with this! We need to stop doing this!" You protested.

"See! You want me to stop cooking!"

"Aaarrg! NO! LISTEN TO ME! I don't want to you stop cooking I want to stop obsessing about it! I can't support you while you're pulling out all the money in our bank account! It's driving me crazy, we can't keep living like this!"

"Fine!" Hunk pouted and threw the towel in the sink. He marched to the end of the granny flat, more or less slamming the door behind him.

You blew your cheeks and screamed in frustration. That stubborn child does NOT listen! It just HAD to be cooking. No one EVER persuades that guy to stop cooking but you weren't stopping him. You were just trying to save both of you from behind broke!

You stormed towards the garage and grabbed your keys along the way. Space. You needed space. The garage was quiet until you opened the doors to drive out. You were more than happy to slam the car door closed when you stepped in and ignited the engines.

Then there was a loud explosion. You remembered the blasting sound in your ear, the heat and pain in front of you and the sudden loss of feeling.

LANCE

"Hellooo? Anybody in there?" You looked up at Lance who was waving his hands in front of you. You sighed and turned over on the bed, much to Lance's annoyance. "Baaaaaaabe! Get off your phone! I want to do something!" Lance whined.

"Go play with the mice or something, I'm busy," you replied.

"Busy with what? You've been switching in between Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook for the last hour, let's do something before dinner," Lance pouted.

"I want to do this!" You groaned. You looked at Lance who was pouting in your direction. "Just give me five more minutes."

"Uugggghh!" Lance groaned.

"Lance! I just came back from work, let me have some time alone!" You snapped.

"I have been giving you some time alone! An hour! What are you doing on social media anyway?" Lance asked.

"That's none of your business, I'm just looking at photos," You answered. Lance gave you a suspicious look as you started to surf pictures of Amy and Mark on Instagram. He started to get jealous and growled. "What now?" You groaned.

"Nothing," he answered.

"Lance if you're going to be like this, take it outside."

"Nu-uh, last time we had a fight, I left because you thought I was cheating. I'm not leaving the house."

"Lance, this is my house."

"I'm not leaving this time!"

"Fine! I'll leave!" You growled. Lance watched you leave the room with a huff but you skid across something on the floor and fell headfirst over the railing. Everything went black.

SHIRO

You threw the door open with a sigh and closed the front door closed. Your head was spinning from your intense study session and all you wanted was to sleep. You had so much more to do in the coming weeks and nothing was going to stop school. You walked over to the bedroom and threw your bag on the bed but your toe hit something in the doorway. It was a beer bottle.

Your heart stopped for a second. You ran around the apartment and saw that Shiro wasn't here. He usually came home first and today you came really late. Where was he?

You hurriedly went for your phone and called Shiro. The phone started to ring and stopped after waiting for its set duration. You rang again and again until you dialled in Liam's number. The first time you tried, your phone went to voicemail but the second time Liam answered.

"Hello?" He asked.

"Liam! Where's Shiro?" You exclaimed.

"He's coming to your place now, why?" He asked. "Is something wrong?"

"I saw a beer bottle in the bedroom door, is he okay?" You asked.

"Yeah he's okay-" "Is he driving home alone?!" You shouted. Suddenly the door unlocked and you saw Shiro walking in, a little intoxicated. "Takashi Shirogane! What on earth have you been doing?!" Shiro glared at you.

"I decided to have a night with my friends, what's wrong with that?" He scoffed.

"You were drunk driving! You could have hurt yourself coming here!" You scolded.

"I'm not drunk! I only had a few drinks before coming here, it's not that bad."

"Not that bad? You could have been pulled over with the cops and caught for drink-driving! That's a criminal offence! If that didn't happen, you could have hurt yourself!"

"(y/n), I'm not one of your kids, stop pestering me like this!"

"No, you're not, you're just a kid. You always make these immature mistakes, why are you like this Takashi?" You sighed.

"Why are you like this?" Shiro shouted. You immediately shut up and started to back up. The last time you made the mistake of making him angry, you pulled a muscle in your left shoulder. You bit your lip and sighed.

"You're right, I'm... mothering you. I'm sorry," You apologised. Shiro sighed and walked over to the bedroom while you held as still as possible. This wasn't a healthy relationship. You had this fear of him hurting you while you kept mothering him like he was a child.

You walked over to the open front door and closed it as you were going outside. Maybe a walk would help. Hey, maybe you could call Ms Johnson while you were at it. You pulled your phone out and started to walk out of the apartment.

Suddenly someone grabbed you from behind, covering your mouth with a cloth. You held your breath and elbowed the man behind you in the side. Your body bent down as you hit his groin and smacked him with the back of your fist as you snapped your body straight. The man growled in pain and held his nose but another figure came out of nowhere.

The last thing you remembered was something blunt hitting the back of your head.

MATT

You were typing away on your laptop. Actually, it wasn't your laptop, it belonged to Matt but he didn't mind... At least you hoped he didn't. You had recently learned how to hack thank to Pidge and you were looking through files from G-tech and other possible allies. Just because you couldn't be a big help in the field, that didn't stop you from helping from the digital world.

You were listening to music while playing James Bond as a flower shop girl hacking away. Suddenly you heard an angry voice erupt from the door. You gasped your heart inside your throat and looked at the door. Matt was glaring at you with his arms planted into his hips like a furious mother.

"(y/n). What. Are. You. Doing?" Matt asked.

"I-um... learned to hack?" You answered.

"That's my laptop," Matt growled.

"Aheh... I know..." You nervously chuckled.

"And you're hacking G-tech files!" Matt marched to the laptop and slammed it shut. You jerked at the slam and looked at Matt in terror. "I told you not to help!"

"But I want to help!" You protested.

"It's too dangerous," Matt argued.

"But I've been helping you and the rebels! I've been telling you about locations and all that stuff! I've been an asset!" You debated.

"No, you've been painting a target on your back! I just found out that G-tech knows about you and that you're one of their main targets. They're this close to ruining your family's business and while you've been blindly hacking away servers without cleaning your trail G-tech has your exact location and habits! You are so careless! If I didn't find out you would be dead!"

The blood drained from your face. G-tech had found you? You thought what Pidge taught you was enough but it looks like were naïve the whole entire time. "You're not leaving the house."

"What?!" You exclaimed.

"You're not leaving the house until I saw it's okay."

"Matt that's not fair!"

"It doesn't matter about being fair or not, I said so and you're staying!"

"You're not my dad, you're not my mum. You're my boyfriend! You're supposed to support me and love me when I help and support you! Not coop me up like a diamond ring! If you're going to keep me in then I'm going to leave the house!"

"Don't you dare (y/n)!"

You were already out the door and storming outside. Matt growled and marched right behind you. He had enough, he was this close to knocking you out to make you listen to reason. You were so stubborn and this drove him up the wall. You threw the door open. Matt ran even faster as you started crossing the street until he saw a car coming rapidly down the road.

"(y/n)!"

You turned and saw the coming but by the time you realised it, it was too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 1.6K 30
PLEASE READ➡️Disclaimer!!!! I wrote these in middle school and stopped writing after around season 4 or 5. THEREFORE, anything canon after season 5 (...
118K 4K 45
keith and lance have been friends for quite a while now...only problem is: they live on opposite sides of the country. keith lives in new york city...
20.8K 784 27
Magic Users and Blade Wielders coexisted together and attended one school. They still had old disagreements flowing through their blood, but that did...
119K 1.5K 44
I do not own the art in this book! Exactly what the title says!! Sorry if they are a little crappy this is my first fan fiction ever!! Love all of yo...