[2] storm of rage ~ harry pot...

Von redwings_birdss

๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜† "Even dying." (HARRY POTTER - MARVEL CROSSOVER) (YEARS ๐Ÿ’ - ๐Ÿ“ - ๐Ÿ” AT HOGWARTS) ... Mehr

Main Character Information File
Prologue
1- Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy
2- Dinner Interrogation
3- Impressing The Malfoys
4- The Quidditch World Cup
5- Stargazing
6- Death Eaters
7- Safe The Innocent
8- The New One
9- The Family With Issues
10- I'll See You Guys With Christmas
11- Worried Sick
12- The Metal Arm
13- The Fallen
14- Help For A Dress
15- The Wrackspurt In The Corner
16- Dumbledore's Announcement
17- The Unforgivable Three
18- A Fight and A Friend
19- The Others
20- Horses Of The Night
21- Resistance
22- The Goblet of Fire
23- Crying Out Loud
24- Prayers Ignored
25- Breathtaking Anger-Management Issues
26- Queen and Lover
27- Invites
28- Trust In Hogwarts
29- Jealousy
30- Nervous?
31- The First Task
32- Admirers
33- Kneel
34- Photograph
35- Twirling
36- Inspiration
37- Caught
38- Hate
39- The Second Task
40- Ignorance
41- The Third Task
42- Resurrection
Prologue
1- Reality
2- Black
3- Short Visit
4- Strange
5- I wouldn't go to hell
6- Information From An Old Friend
7- Messengers of Valhalla
8- Regret Is The Most Painful Thing
9- The End Of Times
10- Old Man
11- Problem
12- Purple and Red
13- You...
14 - Invitation
15- Snow
16- Earning Respect
17- Blank Lies
18- No More Hiding
19 - Silver
20- Family
21- Snakes
22- Oh no, Thor's in a cage; how did this happen?!
23- Provoke Surtur
24 - now it all turns to shit
25 - Killing at the brink of dawn
Epilogue
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Epilogue

Epilogue

5K 166 101
Von redwings_birdss

Loki is staring at the night's sky of New York City.

"I still can't believe I wanted to destroy all of this..." He breathes out, causing the other Avengers, who are sitting on a sofa in the common room, to look at him.

"Yeah, we neither, Reindeer Games. But you know what? You're an Avenger now. You've helped us out of trouble, a few times, so we can just move on..." Clint Barton says as he takes a bite of his donut.

"Don't worry brother. Everything will work out for us, you'll see." Thor says, as he rises from the sofa. "My friends, it's late, so I think that I'll leave you for tonight." He announces. Tony, Clint, Natasha and Cassidy nod at him, agreeing.

"Yeah, I think I'm going to bed as well. Good night, those who stay." Tony says, as he leaves the room after Thor. After everyone's left, there's an awkward silence.

"So... you guys want to watch a movie?" Bruce says, as he swifts uncomfortable, away from Bucky and Steve.

"Yeah, sounds fun. Is there anything we haven't seen, yet?" Steve asks, looking at the doctor.

"Well, we haven't watched..." Bruce stops, when he sees a blue light appearing in the middle of the room.

"Loki, any idea what that could be?" Bucky manages to ask. Loki jumps up, as the blue light fades. A bloody, blond girl stands in front of them, dangerously pale.

"L-Loki..." Skyler croaks out, before falling.

"Sky!" Loki exclaims, as he catches his niece. "Banner, go to the lab, get the equipment ready! Rogers, please, get Thor over here!"

"L-Loki..." Skyler cries out.

"Shh, calm down, Sky. You're going to be okay." Loki says, more trying to calm himself down.

"Loki... Voldemort... back... Urikson... Narfi and Vali... dead... his blade... Asgardian poison... Eir." The young princess chokes out, blood in her mouth, reddening her pale lips. Loki nods, trying to realise what happened.

"You're going to be fine, Sky... just... hold on. Your father's going to be here any minute." He tries again, but Skyler isn't stupid. This amount of pain, blood and blood loss, it isn't exactly good for the health.

"I don't want to go..." She whispers. "I don't want to go, Loki..."

Without further thinking of Thor, or any of the other Avengers, Loki rushes outside.

"Heimdall! Get Eir ready! We need her!" Loki yells up to the atmosphere, as the Bifrost appears. Thor, just in time with Mjolnir, follows them just in time.

"Loki! What happened?!" He exclaims, as they land on the golden grounds of Asgard.

"D-dad?" A weak, mere whisper comes from the bloody figure in Skyler's arms. Thor's heart breaks as he sees his little girl, dying in his brother's arms.

"Brother give her to me, I'll take her to Eir as fast as I can." Thor says, already swinging Mjolnir.

"My prince, I don't think that'd be a great idea. The blood she will lose on the way, will kill her. Prince Loki is able to teleport, so I think he'll need to transport the princess to the hospital. Eir was ready three minutes ago. You have to hurry." Heimdall tells the two princes. Both of them nod and do as they were said.

None of them noticing that Skyler's eyes have already closed...

∞∞∞

"We are nothing but

Space dust,

Trying to find

Its way back to

The stars."

END PART IV

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

25.9K 629 18
What happens when you along with your best friend jump into the parallel universe of your favorite fictional place and enjoy your voyage with them an...
118K 3.8K 31
The war had lasted years too long and Harry was left alone, the only one to survive on the battle field. He couldn't take it. But Death had different...
21.4K 542 14
"And go crazy because you're young, you're wild, you're free. You're dancing circles around me. You're fucking crazy, oh, you're crazy for me." In wh...