[2] storm of rage ~ harry pot...

By redwings_birdss

π˜π—΅π—² π—·π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώπ—»π—²π˜† "Even dying." (HARRY POTTER - MARVEL CROSSOVER) (YEARS πŸ’ - πŸ“ - πŸ” AT HOGWARTS) ... More

Main Character Information File
Prologue
1- Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy
2- Dinner Interrogation
3- Impressing The Malfoys
4- The Quidditch World Cup
5- Stargazing
6- Death Eaters
7- Safe The Innocent
8- The New One
9- The Family With Issues
10- I'll See You Guys With Christmas
11- Worried Sick
12- The Metal Arm
13- The Fallen
14- Help For A Dress
15- The Wrackspurt In The Corner
16- Dumbledore's Announcement
17- The Unforgivable Three
18- A Fight and A Friend
19- The Others
20- Horses Of The Night
21- Resistance
22- The Goblet of Fire
23- Crying Out Loud
24- Prayers Ignored
25- Breathtaking Anger-Management Issues
26- Queen and Lover
27- Invites
28- Trust In Hogwarts
29- Jealousy
30- Nervous?
31- The First Task
32- Admirers
33- Kneel
34- Photograph
35- Twirling
36- Inspiration
37- Caught
38- Hate
39- The Second Task
40- Ignorance
41- The Third Task
Epilogue
Prologue
1- Reality
2- Black
3- Short Visit
4- Strange
5- I wouldn't go to hell
6- Information From An Old Friend
7- Messengers of Valhalla
8- Regret Is The Most Painful Thing
9- The End Of Times
10- Old Man
11- Problem
12- Purple and Red
13- You...
14 - Invitation
15- Snow
16- Earning Respect
17- Blank Lies
18- No More Hiding
19 - Silver
20- Family
21- Snakes
22- Oh no, Thor's in a cage; how did this happen?!
23- Provoke Surtur
24 - now it all turns to shit
25 - Killing at the brink of dawn
Epilogue
Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
Epilogue

42- Resurrection

5K 166 41
By redwings_birdss

"Kelly?"

Skyler takes a deep breath, realising that she's talking as a human. She concentrates and speaks with the gigantic snake in front of her.

"Kelly?" She asks again, causing the snake to stop.

"Mssssss. Ssssssskyler?" The snake swishes. Tears appear in Skyler's submerge blue eyes.

"W-where have you been?" She asks, emotional. Skyler never thought she'd see her old companion again. If the snake would've been able to shrug, it did just now, because her answer is so casual:

"I've been everywhere and nowhere... I couldn't go back to the ssschool groundsss, ssso I didn't." Kelly explains, moving over to Skyler's side.

"Do you know where the Cup is?" Skyler asks, her eyes still sparkling of emotion. The snake nods.

"Yesss. Follow me." Kelly says, slithering into the left passage.

∞∞∞

After an hour of talking and walking, Skyler suddenly feels dizzy and sick. Her head feels heavy and her vision blurs.

"Msss? Your eyesss, they're turning gold..." Kelly's voice trails off, as another fills Skyler's head.

'Princess, Harry Potter is about to die. Lord Voldemort has returned. The Potter boy will die soon if you don't help him. His future – and yours are unclear. Be careful.' Heimdall speaks inside her head. Skyler freezes. This is a serious matter. She needs to go. Even if it means she won't come back. Lord Voldemort had returned. It could mean the end of the world if she didn't got there within a few minutes.

"Kelly, I need a favour." Skyler says, turning to the snake. The creature nods and Skyler summons a piece of paper and a quill. She writes a few words to Dumbledore:

'Professor, Lord Voldemort has returned. I don't know if I'll make it back. Don't tell anyone that I'm dead until you're sure. – inform Avengers Tower, please. Skyler.'

"Kelly, bring this to Dumbledore. Make sure only he gets it." Skyler tells her friend strictly, causing Kelly to look worried.

"What are you going to do, sssssssSkyler?" Kelly asks confused.

"I think I'm going to safe some people, Kel. Don't worry, I'll come back for you when I'm able to. I promise." With that answer, Skyler pulls up her sleeve, she touches the golden bracelet with sapphires and it starts to glow.

"Harry Potter." Skyler says, before disappearing in a blue light.

∞∞∞

"NOW!" Skyler hears Harry yell over the field, seeing him and a pale, snake-like man having a bonding with their wands. Harry's spell is red, the snake-man's green. Ghost-like features cover the man, giving Harry the chance to escape.

'Avada Kedavra.' Skyler thinks. She suddenly realises who that man is. Lord Voldemort. Tom Marvelo Riddle. The Darkest Wizard of All Time. Skyler shivers as she sees Death Eaters. She sees a giant snake, who looks like Kelly, but darker and gloomier. Skyler sees how Harry runs towards a body and feels her heart ache. Cedric Diggory lies dead at Harry's feet. Tears form in her eyes, but Skyler knows that she doesn't have time. Lord Voldemort raises his wand at Harry's back, ready to cast a spell.

"No!" Skyler exclaims, as she casts a 'protego' between them.

"Stupify!" She yells, a red flash of light coming from her wand. Voldemort dodges it and a small, one-handed man is hit.

"Skyler! Come on, we have to go!" Harry Potter exclaims, before glancing at Voldemort.

"You go, Harry. I can take him." Skyler says, with one last smile. "Trust me." With those words, Harry summons the Triwizard Cup to his hand and disappears, Cedric's body in his grasp.

Voldemort screams in defeat. Harry Potter slipped through his grasp again. And again, a girl stood in the way. Before he could even try to kill her, Skyler raises her wand.

"Avada Kedavra!" She yells, shooting a Killing Curse at Voldemort's head. The Dark Lord cackles, he cackles like an old hag.

"You seem familiar with the curse, girl. Have you ever used it before?" He asks, his voice like a shrill stroke of wind, giving Skyler knots in her stomach.

"I'm afraid that's none of your concern!" She snaps at him, taking a step back. Voldemort laughs and looks at his Death Eaters.

"We have a criminal in front of us, my friends." He says, clapping his hands together. Skyler's eyes find a familiar face. Lucius Malfoy. Skyler glares at him, a glare that Loki once taught her. HE cowers under it. Then, Skyler chuckles.

"Not a criminal, an Avenger. And I'll do whatever it takes to keep the world safe." She states, her wand ready to curse whoever comes close. Voldemort holds his head aside, looking at her, a curious smirk playing on his face.

"Even dying, girl?" He asks devilishly.

"Even dying." Skyler answers, on her guard for any attacks.

"Well, princess, that can be arranged." A velvet voice speaks up from behind her, all of sudden. Skyler spins around, wide eyed.

"Urikson." She manages to croak out. Skyler immediately draws her sword, her wand pointed at Voldemort, her sword at Einar Urikson, a handsome man, who looks like he's in his early thirties.

"Good gracious, you Vanir must have some Veela blood inside you. I've seen my cousin, a few months ago, and she looked gorgeous. As do you, if I may say." Skyler says, her voice tempting and clear. Urikson chuckles, as Voldemort and his Death Eaters watch at the unsuspected scene.

"Don't use your Silver Tongue, milady, it didn't help the twins, as it won't help you or your uncle." Urikson says, shaking his head. Skyler feels a stab through her heart, mentally.

"Y-you killed them?" She stammers. Urikson chuckles, again.

"If I killed them? I destroyed them. They perished in golden dust, off to Valhalla. As will you now, princess. This is going to break dear Thor's heart. I can't wait until he receives your body." Urikson says, before looking at Voldemort.

"I'm afraid that this beautiful lady is my problem, Riddle. My name is Einar Urikson, and I've sworn to kill the line of Odin. This girl," Urikson points to Skyler, "is part of that line. I promise you that she'll suffer great pain."

Skyler snorts, smirking. She puts her wand away and stretches the palm of her right hand. Some kind of black liquid appears, forming another sword.

"Please, do try and kill me, Urikson. I'd love to hear you scream." She says, a devilish smirk on her face as her newly made sword is suddenly covered in green flames. Voldemort raises his eyebrow and a few of his Death Eaters take a step back.

"It was true after all." Lucius Malfoy stammers. Voldemort's head snaps to his servant.

"What was true, Lucius?" He demands to know.

"My son and his friends have told me about her parentage, once, my Lord. They said that she is the daughter of The God of Thunder, which makes her Loki's niece." Lucius explains, his eyes not meeting Voldemort's.

"Ahh, my good old friend Loki. The one who betrayed me. I see. Mr. Urikson, if you don't mind, my friends and I would love to watch the show." Voldemort says, his face a devilish façade. Skyler gulps. This is going to be the tough stuff. She has to win. Or... she could just lose easily.

"Get over with it then." She suddenly states, as an idea pops up in her head. Shocked, Urikson turns to her, his scimitar already drawn.

"A wise choice princess." He snarls as he raises his scimitar, attempting to push it into Skyler's heart. Suddenly, his sword is stopped by metal.

"I never said I wouldn't fight." Skyler smirks and she pushes Urikson away with her own sword. Urikson holds out one hand, and hundred daggers appear, flying towards Skyler. Skyler puts up a shield, protecting her upper body. She screams as one of the daggers pierces through her thigh. Blood gushes from the wound, but she doesn't remove the dagger.

'Removing is a dying wish.' She scolds herself. Skyler falls to one knee, as she isn't able to stand on her leg. 'Poison...'

"Ah, the great Princess Skyler, Avenger, Protector of the Nine Realms and Tamer of Dragons... On her knees after one dagger. You're pathetic." Urikson spats. Skyler's head perks up. Tamer of Dragons?

"Yes, I put your name in the Goblet of Fire, princess. I tried to kill you during the Tournament, so many times. But you just wouldn't die! So, I came here to finish the job... all by myself!" With those last words, Urikson slices Skyler's abdomen open with his scimitar, bright crimson blood, flowing out of the slash.

"You'll pay for the blood you make me spill!" Skyler croaks out, as she suddenly rises, her leg healed. She drives her sword into Urikson's heart. "Never underestimate me, Urikson. It could get you killed." She whispers in his ear, smirking as he moans in pain.

"I never underestimated you, princess. You underestimated me." Skyler's eyes widen as she feels incredible pain in the middle of her chest. Right through her stomach, the point of a dagger is visible. The dying image of Urikson disappears and Skyler falls to the ground. Her vision blurs and she only sees how Urikson stands above her. With one hand, she covers her wound, trying to heal it with her magic. With the other, she snaps her finger, using much of her last strength to cast the illusion to her death.

Skyler touches her bracelet again, knowing that there is no time to lose. She can't risk it.

"Loki... Odinson..." She breathes out, as the blue light consumes her, once again.

_____

*smug smirk* I know, you guys love me ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 6.1K 57
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING IN THIS STORY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. (Also, I will be using the story that unfolds in the movies, not the books, so...
3.6K 85 25
A crossover between Marvel and Harry Potter fanfiction. Tony Stark Γ— James Potter
216 17 7
After an intense battle against his brother Thor, Loki finds himself on Midgard. Weakened, mortal and in a child form. He longs to reobtain his power...
17.1K 288 20
~~~DISCONTINUED~~~~ I'm Bailey and I'm 6 years old! Its Harrys third year at Hogwarts and my Uncle Remus is teaching. So I get to go to Hogwarts this...