NoT oVeR yOu

By ArianaGrandeBabe

** FOLLOW ME!** SOME CHAPTERS MAY BE SET PRIVATE. **Camila found out she was pregnant. She didn't want the ba... More

Chap|1 HeartBreak
Chap|2 Unexpected
Chap|3 I'm back..
Chap|4 She's back?
Chap|5 Why?
Chap|6 Cause I've got trust issues...
Chap|7 Not enough
Chap|8 I'm trying
Chap|9 Family First
Chap|10 Strange thoughts..
Chap|11 In my feelings
Chap|12 The talk(s)
Chap|13 Poor Royalty
Chap|14 Big Problems?
Chap|15 Don't worry
Chap|16 Pick and choose
Chap|17 Just enjoy this Moment
Chap|18 Making things worse
Chap|19 You're mine. Remember that..
Chap|20 Family over Friends/Album Release party...
Chap|21 I'm just hurt.
Chap|22 You'll always have us.
Chap|23 Get it together
Chap|24 Nice to meet you too
Chap|25 Do you trust me?
Chap|26 Are you sure?
Chap|27 Dinner Dates and Mistakes
Chap|28 Hard Explanations
Chap|29 Regrets
Chap|30 Lauren?
Chap|31 Lust and Heartache
Chap|32 The morning after
Chap|33 Still Hurting
Chap|34 Fix my mistakes
Chap35|No one understands
Chap36|Space
Chap37|Working on myself..
Chap38|Maybe...Maybe Not
Chap39|I've missed you too..more than you can imagine.
Chap40| Ice cream and Surprises
Chap41| I'll always be by your side.
Chap42| You are the reason for my smile
Chap43|The Date Night
Chap44|Don't say goodbye, say see you later..
Chap45|Get used to it
Chap46| Get used to it (Part 2)
Chap47|In and Out
Chap48|Let her know
Chap49|Something's up..
Chap50|Wrong time
Chap51|Lies, Lies, and more Lies
Chap52|Shawn?
Chap53|Everything has changed.
Chap54| It's all about COM•MU•NI•CA•TION
Chap55|Moving on
Chap56|Questions
Chap57|Not over
Chap58|Worried
Chap59|Birthday's and arguments
Chap60|On Thin Ice
Chap61|Learn from my mistakes.
Chap62|The truth does hurt
Chap63|A broken Home and A broken Heart.
Chap65|The End Of Us
SEQUEL TIME!!

Chap64|I'm here for you, always

2.3K 350 352
By ArianaGrandeBabe

Y/N's POV.

"Wait, what?" I couldn't believe what I was hearing momma Sinuhe say to me right now. Camila was in the hospital, something went wrong.

India looked over at me as she paid for the ice cream.

"Yes mija. She's here and we need you to get here immediately."  I could hear the panic in her voice so I knew this was something serious.

I frowned and put my head down in my hand. "I'm on my way now momma, is Ro ok?"

"Yes she's fine honey, but she needs you."

I nodded. "I'm on my way." I said quickly before hanging up and pushing my phone down into my pocket.

I took a deep breath and ran my hands down my face .

"Y/N what's going on?" I felt India step up behind me and her hand on my back.

"I'm sorry India we got to go, Camila is in the hospital."

She frowned and grabbed my arm. "Come on don't even apologize." She took my hand walking to the exit of the mall.

Walking out dodging all the flashing cameras and ignoring the screaming and yelling. All that was going through my mind was Camila and I needed to know what was going on. What was she doing in the hospital? What could have happened to her?

I felt India grab ahold of my hand guiding us in the direction of the car.

I'm praying to myself right now that everything is ok.  Sinuhe didn't sound too good on the phone and I haven't been around Camila in a minute, so I don't know what to think. I don't know how she's been or anything.

I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't even notice that we were outside the hospital. We got out the car and I started to walk in until I felt India grab my hand making me stop and look back at her.

"Are you coming with me?" She gave me a small smile and shook her head.

"No Y/N. You need this time with your family and I get that. I'm going to head back home and get some rest." She said with her hand on her stomach.

I sighed and nodded I can understand that, she's five months pregnant so I'm pretty sure she's tired.

She walked up to me slowly pulling me down into her body hugging me. I felt people staring at us from a distance but I didn't even care.

She pulled back and looked up at me. "Call me if you feel like you need me, ok? I'm always here."

"Ok thanks India."

"Of course." She said with a smile and I watched her turn back to walk to the car.

I'm really thankful to have her. She's been helping me out a lot and I appreciate her for that.  Walking into the building I can also appreciate the fact that the paparazzi weren't bothering me like always. Because this really wouldn't be a good time.

I ran my hand through my hair as I made my way into the entrance of the hospital.

"Um excuse me?" I said tapping on the counter making the woman look away from her computer and up at me.

"Oh my god y-your-" she said excitedly and I groaned nodding.

"Yeah I know. Look I'm kinda in a rush so can you tell me what room Camila Cabello is in?" I asked impatiently tapping my fingers on the counter.

She frowned and nodded. "Oh yeah she's-

"Y/N!" I heard my name being called and I saw Camila's dad, Alejandro speed walking towards me. He had the look of sadness and worry written all over his face.

I sighed moving away from the counter to meet him half way down the hall. "Ale, w-what's going on here?" he looked up at me and just shook his head without saying anything.

"Y/N, you need to come with me. Camila's room is back this way."

"Ale seriously why won't you tell me what's up?" I was tired of this now. Every damn body just ignoring the fact that Camila is in the hospital. But what I need is answers. Alejandro looked at me keeping a straight face as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I think that is something you need to hear come from Camila." he said and I stared down at him with my eyebrow raised.

"Really? So this is bad right? Something is wrong?" I asked but before he could say anything we had made it to Camila's room. I can't even explain how I'm feeling right now, my hands are sweating and my heart feels like it's about to rip out of my damn chest. I'm so nervous, but I have to see what's going on.

I looked back at Ale and he nodded for me to go in. I nodded slowly as I pushed open the door. The sight almost made me want to walk right back out.

Camila was laying stretched out on the bed with an IV in her arm. Her face was all red, and she was crying like someone had hurt her.

"I came as soon as I could, what happened?"I said not taking my eyes off of Camila. I couldn't stand to see her laying there like this.

"Oh god Y/N, sweetheart I'm glad you're here." Sinuhe said as she walked up to me pulling me into a hug.

I nodded as we pulled back "I told you I would be momma, now what's going on?"

She looked away from me and grabbed my hand pulling me over to the bed. I sat down in the chair next to the bed.

"Camila baby?" She turned to look at me with a frown on her face. "Baby what's the matter? Please tell me what happened." She wiped her eyes and looked down at her hands.

"It's gone." I heard her say through the tears and her scratchy voice.

"Huh, baby tell me what you're talking about-" I said standing back up trying to grab her hand.

"The baby Y/N. It's gone. I lost it." She said roughly.

I frowned down at her before I looked at Sinuhe and back down at Camila. "W-what?"

Sinuhe nodded as she ran her hand through Camila's hair. "I'm so sorry honey." I felt like I was about to pass out, my heart is racing fast and I can already feel myself about to break down. Anger that's all I'm feeling right now.

I shook my head. N-no this can't be happening. I said to myself . I tightened my jaw trying to calm down.

What in the hell was going on right now. Did I just hear right? She said w-we lost the baby. But Camila would have called and told me this right? How could this happen..

I bit my lip and stepped closer to Camila's side. "Camila, baby I'm so sorry this happened. B-but I came as fast as I could." I said feeling myself start to tear up.

Camila looked at me with disgust and shrugged. "Yeah right. I'm here in this hospital after loosing our child and your were out playing house with India."

I shook my head confused on what she was talking about. "Baby I-"

"No, Y/N I needed you." she said as the tears rushed down her face. "I-I called you so many times and you didn't answer me. My mom calls and you answer but guess what it was too fucking late!"

I shook my head as I got out the chair and on my knees to be right in front of her. "Baby I'm sorry ok. I didn't get any calls from you. You know I would have been here as soon as you called."

She glared at me before turning her back to me."I hate you Y/N."

I sat there for a second trying to be sure that she really said what I thought I heard."Camila." I sat there with my hands rested on the bed as I still sat on the floor.

she waved me off."Just get out." I frowned down at her trying to think of something else to say. But I'm so hurt right now I don't even know what to say.

"Mija don't say things that you don't mean." Sinuhe said stepping in.

"No! Mom, I do mean it. She's the reason my baby is gone! I want her out now!"

Sinuhe sighed as she looked up at me with a pleading look. I nodded slowly understanding.

I shook my head. "Camila I'm not leaving your side. So you can hate me all you want but I'm staying right here with you." I spoke softly to her as I grabbed her hand.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes before snatching her hand back from me. "Y/N I'm not joking. I want you out. Now."

I stared into her eyes not looking away until she broke contact.

"Fine." I said while slowly getting up from the floor. "I'll leave, but don't forget that I do love you Camila." I said softly. She looked away from me and I frowned as I started walking out to leave but I stopped when I heard someone calling me back.

"Mija, please don't let her scare you off you know she doesn't mean it. She's just hurt."

I shrugged. "I'm hurt too sinuhe and I'm trying to be here for her. But if she doesn't want me here right now I get it. So I'll leave and give her some space."

Honestly I didn't get it. I'm gonna try and get It though, but it hurt like hell for her to talk to me like that. I mean of course I get why she's hurting but what did I do to her. But I'm trying to remember what India said earlier and just give her space and time.

Sinuhe stood there giving me a worried look. I know Camila's hurt and she has every right to be, so I'll back away, for now.

"I'll take Ro with me, I know she doesn't need to be around all of this."

She nodded as I went back to grab her from Alejandro.

"Momma?" She said when I grabbed her up into my arms.

"Yes baby it's me." I said quietly as I rubbed her back.

"M-mommy ok?"

I smiled at her and nodded. "She will be baby girl."

"Her hurt?" She asked with her head turned to the side and I could tell she was just as worried about Camila as we all are.

"No baby. She's ok, mommy is ok." I said more to myself as I sniffed back my tears. She's going to be ok, she has to be. This pain that I'm feeling in my chest, I know that it's from the thought of Camila having to go through this without me being by her side.

I know I have to be strong for the both of us and that's what I plan on doing.

As I walked out to the car I held Royalty close to me. I didn't ever want to let her go.

••

Camila's POV.

I feel so numb. So miserable. So lost.

How could this happen to me? Why, what did I do to deserve this?

"Mija, I know you're hurting right now. But don't you think Y/N is too."

I shrugged. "I can't say I care right now mom."

"Well you should. That baby was just as much hers as it was yours. Don't be selfish Karla, that's not fair to her."

"Ok mom, but what about me, what about how much I am hurting, huh? Y/N hurt me bad and now I lost the baby. And what I'm supposed to just run into her arms because of it!"

She shook her head. "No Camila I'm not saying that. I understand that you are still hurt, but baby now is not the time for that. You two have way bigger problems and if anything you should be working on them. This should be bringing you guys closer, not pulling you apart."

I looked away from her wiping the fresh tears from my eyes. I know she's right, but at the same time it's hard to even process what just happened to me and having to deal with Y/N.

"Mami, y-you really don't understand." I said shaking my head hearing my voice crack with every word I spoke.

She sighed as she walked closer to me grabbing my hand. "Oh sweetheart I can't tell you that I understand how you're feeling with things right now. But I can say that I know it will get better. You are strong mija and you will get through this I can promise you that."

I brought my hand up cover for my mouth as I let the tears pour out of my eyes.

"Oh mija." She said said while pulling me into a hug. I snuggled into her more as she rocked me side to side. "It's going to be ok. It will."

I sniffed and tested my head on her. "I-I just don't know what I did to deserve this mami. My baby is gone."

She sighed but let me continue to talk.

"I mean is this some type of karma because of the things I've done in the past?" I get that I wasn't the perfect person and I left Y/N and Royalty. But I'm doing my best to make up for that now, and for this to happen I can only think that it's my fault.

"Now don't you dare say such a thing! You should know that everything happens for a reason mija, and you are a great mother to Royalty. No matter how things were before, you don't deserve to go through this, understand me?"

I sucked back my breath rubbing my head.

"My baby is gone and I feel like I lost a part of me. It's just not fair mami."

"Oh I know it mija, I know." She said while holding me. "It's all going to be ok."

Everything has to be ok..but as for Y/N and I, That's an entire different story. I'm not sure if we can ever fix things.

_________
A/N

...... almost there guys🤧

I know things are sad..but THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL!! For those of you who keep asking me about it, I promise you I'm working on it😌

Let me know what you all think 💭😕

Thanks for reading/voting🙂also sorry for any mistakes⚡️

P.s. NEXT CHAPTER maybe the last chapter guys😖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 22.8K 98
» Three years later and things have changed, the girls are happily married now and logan is older. But will something or someone from either of ther...
183K 3.8K 25
[COMPLETED] Y/N just graduated from high school and she decided to leave her past bad life. As she started her college life, she decided to improve h...
15.8K 394 16
Y/n is trying to survive high school with her 2 best friends. Things are going fine for her until she meets Camila. It's no secret Y/n's relationship...
268K 8.5K 51
Camila and Y/n are still broken up but Y/n isn't going to give up so easily. What happens when he goes back to try and win Camila back? Will she tak...