The littlest Salvatore

By TiffanieEaton9

Damon and Stefan's little sister went missing in 1862. Before Kathrine ever came to Mystic Falls. Damon and S... More

Reunited
How?
Do I know you?
I still love you
Samantha Louisa
What am I going to do?
I need your help, brother
Love doesn't make you weak
Get her back
Why you wanna
Drawn to you
Sobbing
Mikael for a father
Fighting his own demons
A Mikealson
Protection
Katerina
An Abomination
Bigger problems
When I look at you
daughters
Info
past
The baby
good or evil?
GET OUT!
The perfect plan?
I love the way you lie
1967
Why?
The Surprise
Friends
Pain
Inseperable
Shopping?
Noble
Mikael
Don't leave me
Bound to you
Sequel

Family

32.6K 680 1
By TiffanieEaton9

SAM'S POV

These were my brothers. After all this, I finally got what I truly want. My family. I just told them about Klaus turning me. Stefan asked "What happened to you in 1862?" I knew he was going to hate me for this. "I ran away. I couldn't take seeing Damon being hit anymore. I couldn't handle the beatings from father." Damon pulled me in a hug. 

*flashback*
1865
I was in the woods. I thought I heard someone calling my name. I walked slowly trying not to make excessive noise. I heard my name again from behind me. I turned and saw a blonde. She wasn't normal though. I saw black veins under her eyes. I tried to scream but couldn't. Nothing would come out. I backed up. Slowly taking steps back. She came at me as a blur. I begged. "Please." She laughed. That's when I heard a voice "Rebekah!" She turned around and I saw behind her a man with sandy brown hair. He was gorgeous. Rebekah didn't listen to him. She scoffed and bite into my neck. She drained me almost dry, but enough I knew I would die. She was pulled off me and I layed there knowing what was next. I would die. I looked up at the man and saw him put his wrist to his mouth but then fell into darkness.

*end flashback*

I told my brothers this story. Damon asked "How did you date Klaus after that?" I smiled. "He showed me what it was like to live. I came back for you, you know." I smiled. They looked at me. "When?" I looked down. "After I was turned. When I came back, Emily told me that you two had died along with father." Tears came to my eyes. They hugged me and I was happy to have my family back. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 12.5K 51
Faith Everly never had the best life. From having an abusive mother to being a siphoner, life wasn't the greatest. So what happens when vampires star...
7K 198 13
What happens when Natalia is soulmates with two originals, that would do anything for her? What happens when they find out exactly who she is? Or how...
12.7K 85 55
Alexandra Petrova, Katherine's older sister. What happens when the Salvatore Brothers come back home to Mystic Falls? Will Alexandra stay and help? W...
4.2K 119 9
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Stefan and Rebekah met in the 20s in Chicago. When they left, he was compelled to...