My Diamond Hearted Luna (comp...

By GreeWolLunaWarrior

MATE - the person every wolf looks for , seeks , desires . Jace Beckendorf , a powerful warrior, is the Alpha... More

chapter one - "219 years ago" edited
chapter two - "Now" edited
chapter three-"Mate" edited
chapter four-"Territory" edited
chapter five - "The pack" edited
Chapter six-"Fighting the blood-suckers" edited
Chapter seven-"Introductions and an accident" edited
Chapter eight-"Mysteries" edited
Chapter nine-"Injuries and Memories" edited
PLEASE READ THIS FOR ALL THE ABUSED
chapter ten-"A miracle" edited
Author's note "Good and Bad news"
chapter eleven-"Tons and tons of fun" edited
Chapter twelve-"Stupid male mentalities" edited
chapter thirteen-"Permissions" edited
chapter fourteen-"Shopping" edited
chapter fifteen-"An unexpected meeting" edited
chapter sixteen-"Training" edited
chapter seventeen-"A disturbing call" edited
chapter eighteen-"The witch" edited
chapter nineteen-"A challenge" edited
chapter twenty-"Memories from the past" edited
chapter twenty-one-"Damn stubborn woman and memories" edited
chapter twenty-two-"Between two women"
chapter twenty-three-"Reia, a hunger games fanatic"
chapter twenty-four-"A father's pain"
chapter twenty-five-"Weakness"
chapter twenty-six-"A fight to the death"
chapter twenty-seven-"Worries"
chapter twenty-nine-''Who dared touch MY...''
chapter thirty-"A run and an induction"
chapter thirty-one-"A threat"
chapter thirty-two-"The hunt"
chapter thirty-three-"Is this treason or not"
chapter thirty-four-"I'm tired"
chapter thirty-five-"Induction"
chapter thirty-six-"Pup training and gym surprises"
chapter thirty-seven-"Somewhere between sleep and wake"
chapter thirty-eight-''punishment''
chapter thirty-nine-"Pure happiness"
chapter forty-''Aren't you disgusted?''
chapter forty-one-"My love"
chapter forty-two-"nightmares"
chapter forty three-"Unexpected surprise"
chapter forty-four-"Tattoos and mma fights"
chapter forty-five-"Distance"
chapter forty-six-"SCREAM!"
chapter forty-seven-"Gone"
chapter forty-eight-"Truth finally revealed"
chapter forty-nine-"true agony"
chapter fifty-"the hanging tree (part one)"
chapter fifty-one-"the hanging tree (part two)"
chapter fifty-two-"I am not your love"
chapter fifty-three-"The Location (part one)"
chapter fifty-four-"The location (part two)"
chapter fifty-five-"Dead"
chapter fifty-six-"My love, what have they done to you"
chapter fifty-seven-"Stay away from me"
chapter fifty-eight-"Finally FREE"
chapter fifty-nine-"A Greek Wedding"
chapter sixty-"Epilogue"
Note
New story

chapter twenty-eight-"Torturous regrets"

10.6K 351 35
By GreeWolLunaWarrior

Hey guys, i love you all and hope that those who hated me last chapter would love me back now?????? pwetty pwease with a cherry on top.

Dedication goes to Dancing Smiles

Hope you love me back now hun

Yes? No? Yes?

Hope you enjoy, vote, SHARE and COMMENT

---------------------------------------------

Jace's pov

He sat on the very uncomfortable chair for three hours and still the doctor didn't come out.

He was shaking badly from fear.

He couldn't feel her and at that moment her cursed himself for not having enough contact with her to strengthen their bond.

As another hour passed, he felt a sole tear escape his eye and soon after, many followed.

After one more hour, the doctor came out of the surgery room, looking horrified and miserable.

Jace froze when the doctor looked at him with his aging eyes that were filled with misery, horror and sympathy.

Could she be......

NO, SHE IS NOT DEAD. SHE CAN'T BE.

He stood up and ran to the doctor, holding him by his doctor gown and growled, "She's alright. She's fine, right? What's wrong with you speak already"

His father held him tightly from behind, not wanting his son to kill the doctor.

"Jace, calm down. Doctor, what's wrong? What are the news? How is she?" his father asked calmly, though you could easily detect the worry he tried to hide.

Jace also felt Charles, his mother, Dante, Mark, Tommy, Tobias, Caelee, Sarah, Kiera, Tauriel and Cristina gather around him.

He could also feel all his pack members gathered outside.

"I have to speak to someone she knows very well. Someone who was close to her." the doctor said, still not saying anything about her.

Was she alive? Was she gonna be alright? Was she in a critical condition? Was she....dead?

"I am the closest to her" Tauriel said, still with an emotionless face.

He would've thought that she didn't care about her, if her eyes didn't give out her real emotions, cause they were full of worry and.... guilt?

Why would she feel guilty?

They both disappeared in the same room his beauty, his Lionesse, was.

He tried to strain his ears and listen to what they were saying, but it was useless, cause all the rooms here were sound proof especially the bedrooms and infirmary, that were a 100% sound proof.

Half an hour passed and still, there was no sign of any of them.

What the hell are they saying? What the hell could be so important to say, that he had to speak with her bloody friend before he tells him, her mate, his bloody alpha, about her condition.

He felt a gentle hand on his shoulder and startled he looked up, only to see it was his mother.

"Jace, sweetie, you're not helping anyone by continuously scratching your arms. You are bleeding and this won't help her become better. Please, calm down and pray that she will be alright. She is a strong woman. After today's fight, i tell you that she is the strongest female i have ever seen fight and i am 590 years old. Trust me, if it wasn't for somebody throwing a small rock on her knee, she would've won, without getting hurt"

"What? So somebody helped him? Ugh, so that idiot was a lot more coward than i thought he was. So that's why she suddenly felt pain in her injured knee? That's why she got distracted and he got a chance to hit her? Ugh, the coward. He knew that he couldn't win her in a clean, honorable, one to one fight to the death, so he cheated. What was the person who helped him? Was he a rogue or one of the filths? Did you catch him?" Jace shouted.

"No I am very sorry alpha, but he got away, however I am sure that it was a va- I mean we'll you know" mark said.

He pulled at his hair, how could he not notice a rogue in his territory? How could he not have done something? It was all his fault. He shoul've paied attention more, he should've expected such cowardice from the filthy sorry excuse of a wolf.

"No Jace, it was not your fault, it was all our faults cause we, warriors, couldn't detect one filthy rogue. If it wasn't for your mom Karen, we wouldn't have captured and killed him. But i agree, our Luna is very strong and she will survive. Ain't that right, Sarah" Tommy said confidently, yet you could detect slight worry and shame.

Sarah laughed, shaking her head, "Oh please. That little scratch, won't even faze her, she just lost a little too much blood and fainted, that's all. Trust me, this is nothing compared to other times" she said, sitting down, putting her feet on the table while getting out her phone to busy herself.

They all fell silent.

They were shocked.

Here was her best friend, sitting here looking just a little bit worried saying that it was a scratch compared to what she went through in the past.

"What's that supposed to mean my love, did something happen in the past, please tell me" Tommy said looking worried like hell.

"It's not like it's my story to tell my love. If you want to know you should ask her, it's her story, her life. Besides she did order us not to tell anyone." Sarah answered and Jace didn't miss the dark, horrified look that passed through her eyes.

Τhat didn't settle we'll with him. He felt his eyes darken by the second.

"What happened to her? Tell me, that's a direct order, tell me now" Jace growled at her.

"You do know that I only take orders from one person and one person only. That is Lionesses. So don't go around ordering me what to do." Sarah replied.

"How dare you disrespect your alpha" Jace snarled at her, but that didn't even faze her.

"Alpha? You? Well sorry to burst your bubble but we were not inducted in the pack, so technically you are not my alpha. So till this moment only Lionesses is my alpha and until we are inducted only her will be my alpha" she said, nonchalantly, not at all afraid from him.

Well that was a first, even his men and royals fear him.

But he did know that it was true, she was not inducted neither was his mate or other friends.

How the hell did he ever forget to induct them. It was a tradition and never in his life did he forget to honor the traditions of his pack before.

"You didn't induct them!" His mother scolded.

"I forgot. There was too much work and too much hunt. The filths are increasing by the day and it won't be too long till their attacks become even more frequent. So i had a lot on my mind, besides I also have to worry about the threat they made about her." Jace replied again getting even more worried about her.

Suddenly the door opened and out walked the doctor and Tauriel.

The doctor looked like he understood, but was very sad and the pained look still didn't leave his face.

"So? Is she alright doctor? Can i see her?" Jace asked getting back up.

"She is sleeping right now. I gave her a shot cause she was not in control, her wolf took over and well i understand why now. Anyway she will be fine. You can see her if you want, she won't be up for two hours or three. However she will feel a little pain in her knee when she wakes up, cause silver takes a long time to heal." Said the doctor before he left.

Charles was the first to enter, followed by Tommy, Mark, Dante, Tobias, Caelle, his mother and father, and her friends.

He stood outside, wondering if he should enter or stay outside.

After all he was a complete asshole to her since the second he met her and well he didn't really think that she would want to see him.

However, she would be sleeping, right? So she wouldn't see him, he thought.

He waited till the others left, before he entered.

He could've just ordered them to leave, but decided against it because they too were worried about her and well they were the few that treated her well.

When they left the infirmary completely, before he entered.

The first thing he saw was his sleeping beauty.

He slowly approached the bed as if in a trance. He sat down on a chair bezide her bed.

He then looked closely at her. She didn't have a scratch on her face, she was also completely covered with the sheets, except her right leg.

He could see a bandage on her knee, that was surely covering a gash that had stitches.

He looked lower only to notice that her ankle was wrapped in gauze too.

He wondered for the first time, WHY??? Why did she always keep her wrists and ankles covered in a gauze? What could she be hiding?

He stretched his arm, ready to unwrap the gauze on her knee but stopped himself.

It was probably a little wound and by unwrapping it, he could start the bleeding again.

He really didn't want to hurt he more than he already did, so he just returned his gaze up to her beautiful face.

He stared at her. She really was beautiful, now that she was peacefully sleeping, her eyes closed.

That way he wouldn't see the silver eyes that still haunt him, although he noticed that they were changing color slowly.

Of course that could just be his imagination.

People don't just change their eye-color like they wanted. Not even wolves, cause even when the changed into their wolves their eyes remained as they are.

He then had this strong feeling to touch her face and for once he didn't think that he was touching a female and for the first time, he wasn't disgusted.

He traced her face, lingering on her slightly red lips.

He just continued to stare at her, all the time whispering how sorry and what a fool he really was.

He thought of the many times he thought that she wasn't strong and wasn't capable of leading a pack.

He was so stupid, cause she really was strong and more than capable, as she was the alpha of BloodLust, the strongest civilian pack ever.

He also was stupid to think that she would be repulsed by blood cause apparently, there was a lot of blood when she so easily slit his throat.

Also, thinking aout that, he thought that he was an idiot to think that women couldn't fight like men do, cause she was better than his warriors.

And he was certainly wrong when he thought that women couldn't be cruel, cause he didn't miss how she humiliated him, or how she lightly slit his throat to make his death longer and harder and how she kept looking at him convulse till he died.

That certainly cahanged his mind about how women are supposed to be weak and he knew that his warriors too changed their mind cause he still could remember the look of amazement, shock and fascination as they watched her fight.

He continused to stroke her cheek and watch her face until he felt her start to wake up.

He wanted to stay but thought against it when he thought that she wouldn't wamt to see him.

He quickly got up and left.

---------------------------------------------------

The doctor's pov

"I have to speak to someone she knows very well. Someone who was close to her." the doctor said, not wanting to say anything about what he just saw.

"I am the closest to her" he remembered that girl, Tauriel, and was surprised to see that she still had her emotionless face on.

"Follow me then, young lady" he said and entered his Luna's room along with Tauriel.

He shut the door and then turned around looking at Tauriel, while she in return stared back at him.

"I'll start, since you're obviously not so eager to do so. When my Luna was brought here, i immediately had to remove her shirt and turn her on her right side, since the stab is on her left and was met with many scars. I didn't want to say anything before i hear from a close person to her. I will be very happy if you explain." He said in his doctor tone.

"We had lots of wars." The girl replied to him simply.

"You had many wars? Yes, civilians go through many wars with each other. Yes, i would believe that when i look at the claw and slash marks on her stomach and sides, but i wouldn't say the same about her back, which is covered in whip marks, neither would i say that it was just a war, when i see silver fucking cuffs on her arms and ankles. So tell me the whole story, please" he said, struggling to control his high voice, cause it was a great disrespect to shout at your beta or well his mate.

There was a very long pause and he was getting very impatient with worry and anger at the one that did that to his Luna, when Tauriel replied.

"She gave us an order not to say anything too revealing about her past, and the thing you're asking surely is, but i will tell you part of our past. We weren't born in BloodLust, we arrived there four years ago and two of those years were in Lionesse's rule. It took her two whole years to recover from something that happened to us in the past and it took that long because when we reached the pack, she was in a very bad condition and only rested for a week before that fucking Gabe discovered us and that's when he took a liking to her. Of course who wouldn't right? She is very beautiful after all. The sick baxtard then forced us into hard work not even caring about her condition, which slowed her healing even more. He couldn't have his way with her, cause she always fought with all she had evwn in her condition and he would try to have his way with us, if it wasn't for her, the three of us would've been raped long ago, even before Gabe. That would always get her punished, which usually was whipping with a silver laced whip, i believe that explains the whip mark. She would also take our punishments as well which explains the many marks on her back." He didn't miss the tears that were forming in the young girl's eyes.

He was frozen. It wasn't at all easy to just listen to someone tell you that a young girl like his Luna went through such a horrible, painfilled life.

That angered him to no end. No one should ever dare harm his Luna.

"One more thing. As i was checking her eyes when she was awake, before she went wolf, i noticed that she wasn't very responsive to the light. That only means that she was blinded. Is that correct." He said a little hesitant.

Tauriel took a deep breath before answering,

"You are right. My alpha was indeed blinded. I cannot tell you by who but i could tell you by what and why. She was blinded by a horrible monster, a monster in the form of a woman five years ago, she was blinded because that woman was insane and hated her cause Lionesse was way more beautiful that her. She was blinded by that woman pouring silver in her eyes." The girl said in a grave tone that petrified him.

Silver. His sweet, loving, caring, strong Luna was torturously blinded by silver.

He began to shake, silver is like acid to a wolf, it burns them in the most agonising and painful way.

Now he understood why she didn't always look someone straight in the eye when talking to them or why her eyes weren't very responsive to the light.

It was because she was blinded. That's also why it took her five years to start healing. She needed five ficking years to start seeing at least the facial expressions on other people's faces or small details.

A tear escaped his eyes then.

Who could do such a horrible thing?

"I would like to leave now. Thank you doctor for treating her wound."

He could only nod, unable to speak yet and seconds later followed her in order to tell the others and go to his office to be alone and think of everything she said to him.

His heart really broke for his Luna, she really was strong.

She went through all that and still managed to keep a smile on her face, not letting anyone even feel that she went through hell all her life.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jace's pov

He left the room and headed to his office.

He mind linked Dante to come immediately.

Seconds later both of them were in business mode.

"Alpha, the damn vampire attacks are even more frequent now. They seem that they have suudenly found something they lost long ago. We have to increase the guards on the borxers of our territory and be alert all the time. I am willing to take the responsibility of placing the guards and the shifts if you would agree" dante said in a stone hard voice that everyone was used to hearing.

"Of course i will agree, Dante. I trust your judgement and strength and i know you will not disappoint."

Dante merely nodded, sitting straighter.

They sat like that along with Charles, Tommy, James(his father), Mark, Blake, kye and Tobias. All of whom he linked later in order to come.

The royal pack was of course more than willing to help as well as their new allie, the crystal waters pack.

After three more hours of planing and discussing they decided to head to the living room to relax a little.

When they entered they were met with three frustated women, Tauriel, Sarah and Kiera.

Mark heade to his mate first, saying,

"Kiera, sweetheart, why are you so frustated? Did something happen before we arrived?"

"Yes, actually, something did happen. LOVE. Which happens to be an asshole that keeps calling Lionesse's number which is pissing me off" kiera growled.

Jace felt his eyes darkening. Who dares call his mate. It better not be a male, cause if he ever finds him then, the idiot will be missing his balls.

The phone rang again and he snatched it from Saeah who was about to smash it on the wall.

"Hello?" He snarled.

"Well it's not you i was intending to speak to, but oh well, how are you doing Jace?" A harsh voice said and he along with the others who were listening with wolf hearing froze in shock and FEAR.

--------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS IT'S VERY VERY IMPORTANT TO READ THIS.

So, i apologize for the previous cliffy and this one as well but oh gosh you have no idea how much i love them.

Also my updates will be slower from now on cause:

1. I am at my grandparent's house in Cyprus for vacation which goes with the packet......OLD PEOPLE=NO INTERNET.........

2. Even when i have internet which is limited on my mob.it is vey hard to type a veeeerrryyyyyy long chap, but just becauze i love you i will go through that agony and torture.

Uhhhh, that's all i think..... Oh just remembered, don't forget to comment on the story telling me your opinions of all the characters.

It's important for me so that i would know if i really did describe them and made you imagine them the way i want. So PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT THE CHARACTERS.

Okay i love you guys sooooooo much

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 728 34
"I am strong, I am fierce, I am untouchable." Freed from an institute on Vinco Island, Millicent has had her fair share of the supernatural world. S...
524K 6.3K 33
There's no escaping love when you've found your mate. Amelia Whitlock knows that for sure. But what happens if, that so called mate of hers, was her...
28.6M 878K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
273K 7.8K 22
Kaden is the alpha of the Fear pack.Some say he's the scariest alpha ever. rumors spread saying that he kills women's children right in front of them...