Elementals II: Prophecies (DI...

By RocketK

[SPOILER ALERT! This is the sequel to "Elementals". If you haven't read it, don't read further.] Fo... More

~ Chapter 1 ~
~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~
~ Chapter 14 ~
~ Author's Note ~
~ Chapter 15 ~
~ Chapter 16 ~
~ Chapter 17 ~
~ Chapter 18 ~
~ Chapter 19 ~
~ Chapter 20 ~
~ Chapter 21 ~
~ Chapter 22 ~
~ Chapter 23 ~
Author's Note (Dec. 14th 2017)
~ Chapter 24 ~
~ Chapter 25 ~
~ Chapter 26 ~
~ Chapter 27 ~
~ Chapter 28 ~
~ Chapter 29 ~
~ Chapter 30 ~
Not excuses, buuut excuses...
~ Chapter 31 ~
~ Chapter 32 ~
~ Chapter 33 ~
DISCONTINUED

Author's Note

137 10 11
By RocketK

Hey guys!

I know updates have been slow the last year. Some of you know why that is, but I still am very happy that people still follow the Elementals adventure of mine. I have been struggling to put out a good plot for you guys, which often is why I take so long to update. 

I have recently started editing the first book, in the hopes that it might spark some ideas that I had, but don't quite remember. I would like an opinion on whether to keep the original story, and post the edited version separately, or if you would like me to replace the original story with the edited version.

I sort of want to keep the original version, for people to see the original ideas verses the more developed ideas. I'm all ears about it though.

-RocketMason

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 133 12
*DISCONTINUED* I am currently completely rewriting the series and do not know when I will be posting the new book. Lots of things will be changed, an...
189 16 13
6 best friends find out that they are the long lost heirs to the six elemental kingdoms: fire, air, earth, water, lightning, and space. Long ago, the...
11.3K 592 94
****DISCLAIMER**** (The Elemental Drifters: Second Stage (2018 edition) is a sequel to classic The Elemental Drifters: First Stage (2017 edition) and...
23.5K 1.4K 38
(Sequel to Elemental Eyes). SPOILER ALERT-- DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU READ THE OTHER BOOKS After finding out what was wrong with Destiny, she and Blaze...