Austin Mahone My Best Friend

By SophieStyles2000

Austin Mahone is 17 year old Felicity Leeroy's best friend and Austin has to drop out of High School for his... More

Austin Mahone My Best Friend
Junior High
Junior High part 2
High School
Dont forget me
I love you too
New Update
Fliss' brother
Airport
Fliss' Birthday
Birthday Night
Louis' Girl
Happily Ever After?
After 7 Years You're Still The Only You I Want
The Wedding
Honeymoon
On Hold*
A Family
Pregnancy
6 Months Old
Future

Bachelor And Bachelorette Parties

60 3 0
By SophieStyles2000

Fliss' P.O.V.

Me and the girls head out to the club where we planned my bachelorette party. Tomorrow I marry my prince! I better not get too drunk! Hopefully Austin won't either. I giggle at the thought of my Austin. As soon as we arrive at the club we go straight to the bar ordering a round of shots. I down 2, something I'm not accustomed to. I never really drink. Me and the girls dance the night away.

Austin's P.O.V.

I can't wait for tomorrow! Me and the boys head to the club. As soon as we arrive me order shots, downing them together. We order beers dancing away. I feel slightly tipsy and hopefully I won't go past tipsy! I get half way down my pint of beer when a familiar Irish lad takes it from my hand. 'Don't want you drunk on your wedding day!' Niall laughs. I laugh too. I don't drink anymore for the rest of the night. By midnight I'm safely tucked into bed all the guys joining me.

Fliss' P.O.V.

After a couple of shots I order a glass of vodka, enjoying it deeply. Perrie appears taking the glass of me. 'Girl, you're getting drunk!' She says. I don't argue just let her drag me home, laughing. Me and all the girls hop into Eleanor's bed, falling into a deep sleep.

Sorry it's so short I don't know what people do at bachelor parties and bachelorette parties sorry ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 658 25
Gracie Schmdt and Austin Mahone were best friends growing up. Practically joined at the hip. That was until him and his mom packed up and moved to Sa...
7.3K 96 14
Kim has fallen in love with her best friend Alex. Is this good for their friendship? NO! Kim’s ex-boyfriend is against them and will give everything...
112K 1.3K 48
Chloe is Alex Constancio's sister. Alex moved away from Texas to Miami to attend college Chloe just turned 18 so she is excited to finally be done wi...
17.5K 376 35
(This is an Austin Mahone Fan Fic) Stephanie Reese was just an ordinary girl from San Antonio Texas. She was forced to move to Miami, Florida when sh...