His Queen's Wrecked Life ✔️ {...

By mysticmetallicgirl

A small mistake by a puny Alpha can change someone's life.. especially The Lost Princess's. Eva knows she w... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Book 2
One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen

Four

912 38 0
By mysticmetallicgirl

"And why can't I?" It's not like I would be by-myself, I just told him I'd bring a guard.

"It's not safe for you. If you had actually read the files, you would know that someone tried to kill you," he says, the anger growing in his eyes. Slowly, he stands up, his fists clenched at his sides.

"Yes, and I would like to meet Mr. Kaiden Reed." I turn to walk out of the room, and head to where the guards are situated. He doesn't follow me, no doubt setting up a plan to foil mine.

"Sir Reese," I greet to one of our most loyal guards. He is Aunt Raina and Uncle Micheal's son. Aunt Raina and Uncle Micheal are like actual parents to me, they have always been there for me. Reese is like my brother. We constantly bicker, but love each other anyways.

"How many times have I asked you to stop call me that, Princess Elizabeth?" I groan, and he laughs. I grab his arm and pull him out of the room.

"Woah, woah. Calm down, sis," he says. "Where are we even going?"

"The prison. There is someone I need to meet." We chat the rest of the way to prison.

"Lizz," my wolf, Jade, says in my head, interrupting my conversation. She can be a pain at times, but I love her no matter what.

"Yes?" I mindlink back, wondering what she wants. She hasn't talked to me in a while, I'm pretty pumped that she is back.

"Something big is going to happen today- I can feel it. Be careful today."

"Ok, I will."

Reese and I arrive at the prison, and slowly walk in.

"Your highness," a guard notices me and kneels. I roll my eyes and hand motion for him to get off the dirty floor. "Please follow me, the king has told me to bring you to him."

So he knew I would come. "No thank you."

He reaches out to grab me, and that's when I get start to get frustrated. I know it's not his fault- he has to follow King Christian's orders- but I still feel angry. I despise when people I don't trust try to touch me, they are invading my personal space.

"Stop," I yell, in a voice that doesn't belong to me. Gasps are heard from around the room, and everyone kneels onto the floor that I previously told the guard to get off of. They all place their heads on their forearms, showing a sign of respect. And the guard? He has stopped and his face slowly starts to turn blue. "Go on with your life, don't bother me."

As if he was freeded from the devil himself, he gets back up and quickly runs away from me. I don't blame him, what happened to me was pretty fricken freaky.

"Someone explain!" I yell at the room. They all obviously know what is going on- all of them except for me. "Get up off the floor!"

Reese gets up off the floor littered with dirt, and slowly makes his way over to me as if he needs to be cautious.

"You got your power," he explains. "You have the Royal Voice."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 81.1K 47
At 19, life has given Aislinn Nox many things, most of them she never wanted. Like dead parents at the age of six. Scars. A slaughtered pack. Night...
1.8M 55K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...
1.2K 53 35
***Note: It's all fiction.*** A beast. A human. Both are destined to be soulmates. One thinks that it's unfair for a human to have to live with a bea...
223K 6.9K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...