Saving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look a... More

Help
Nana Katya
Get Ready
Answers
Password
Shit
Prison Break
Cirron
He's Gone
Blood and Tears
Separated
We Shall See
Almost
Miss Me?
And All That Shit
Conjugal Visits
Questions
Wrecked
Party Blues
Step
Dog Shit
Chained
Laughter
Games
Cake
Puppets
Don't Tell
Eggplant Emoji
Wrong and Right
Adventure Time
Clues
Thinking of Him
Doom the Blue Bitch
Shitty Luck
Memory Lane
Shitless
Unchained
Dreams
Wolf In Sheep's Clothing
Halt, Peasant
Bent
Spilt Tea
Tape and Prayers
Face First, Ass Second
Immediately Irrelevant
Tracor
Talking
Lucky
Shadier Than A Damn Palm Tree.
Salty Little Bitch
Big Spoon
Tension
Freed
Questions and Aggression
Rookie Mistake
Hoes Carry Diseases
Fickle Bitch
Different
Fears
Went To Shit
Memories Not Nightmares
Low Point
Now or Never
Screwed
Two Hundred Thousand Points
Close Encounters
First Rodeo
Chance
The Republic of Blue
Loppers
Played
Here We Go
Be Happy, Damnit
We're All Going To Die
Fell Through
It Ends Here
Tilts
A Different World
Power
To End Me
Going Home
Decisions
Two
Epilogue Two
Epilogue Three
Characters Part 1
Character Part 2

Epilogue One

15.1K 705 674
By Flowerpetal031

8 Months Later

Blue's POV

I sat on top of the skyscraper looking down into the penthouse suite of the building in front of me. 

Where I was currently having the great pleasure of watching Corso, the blue haired bitch, who has now been dubbed Blue's Clues, sit on his couch and watch some questionable television, while I also get the great pleasure of watching Snake fucking fail at breaking and entering. 

I sighed heavily as he dropped his fucking bobby pin for the tenth time, at the front door entrance of Corso's home. 

I pulled out the walkie talkie from my suit pocket and brought it to my face, "Snake you're fucking pathetic" I hissed through the device. 

Snake had the actual nerve to pause, turn and look out at me through the glass windows, and then flip me off. 

Fucking reptile.

"He's right Snake, did you honestly bring a bobby pin?" Vapor's monotone voice sounded across the signal. 

"I wish I could say I was fucking surprised, but at this point, who the fuck am I lying too?" I sighed through the walkie. 

"I gave you a kit, Snake" Pony's voice echoes out. 

I sigh looking away from Snake, over to where Vapor was crouched on the building next to mine. Then I looked over at the building across from mine, where Pony had stowed away and hid, breaking into our fucking three man mission. 

"Go home, Pony" I hissed. 

"I'm helping" he snapped back. 

"No you cowardly little toad, you are hiding" I hissed back at him. 

There was silence. 

"When they are all together they become evil" was Pony's quiet reply. 

Snake snorted, "didn't they force you into girls clothes?" 

"Shut up" was Pony's award winning response. 

I leaned back watching Snake drop the fucking bobby pin again. 

"I physically despise you, you worthless fucking ant" I spit into the walkie. 

There were multiple loud groans over the walkie, which I promptly ignored as I pulled yet another cigarette out from my boot, quickly lighting it and taking a drag. 

I sunk into the feeling of the heat spreading in my chest, before deepening into my nerves. 

Yes, people, these assholes had driven me to smoke. 

"Doom if Kat finds out you're still smoking again ..." Pony trailed off, his voice echoing through the walkie. 

I glared into the dark, taking another drag off the cig, "maybe if everyone wasn't so hell bent on putting me in an early grave, I wouldn't need to smoke" I hissed back. 

Vapor tutted through the walkie, "Katrina set your house on fire the last time she smelt cigarettes on your breath" he sang. 

This happy bitch, ever since he had officially divorced his ex-wife six months ago, and then immediately married Cha, he'd been annoyingly ecstatic, while I had been on a continuous downward spiral since that moment that I found out Katrina was pregnant. 

I looked down at the golden wedding band that was encasing my ring finger. 

Not even a month after that day in my living room, Katrina and I had gotten married. 

She had forced me to invite everyone we knew to my home on the cliff, and right there in front of half the city and the crashing waves we had pledged to love each other til death. 

And even though it gave me hives just thinking about all those people in my personal space, that day will forever be etched into my mind as one of the best days of my life.

The way the wind had played with some of the loose curls that hung from her up-do, how her body had curved perfectly in the beautiful white dress that clung to her frame. The way her large brown eyes had sparkled and the way her smile had cut across her face. 

It was enough to send me on my ass. 

She had been absolutely the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. 

And making her mine had been one of the most amazing experiences. 

And once the ceremony had been over, and I was given permission to demand that every insignificant person could leave, she and I and our families along with our dumbass friends had gone inside my house and celebrated. 

We drank, danced, and laughed, and that whole day I couldn't keep my eyes off that glowing woman who now had my last name. 

It had been an amazing day. 

And then every day afterwards had been pure hell. 

For me. 

Katrina started showing nearly immediately after our wedding, and I realized what true anxiety felt like. 

Every time I looked up, my pregnant wife was standing on some high rise, or dancing with knives in her hand, playing with an open flame, or tip toeing on the side of a ledge. 

I was fucking balding. 

She wouldn't just sit down and stay wrapped in padded blankets like I had asked.

I couldn't even fucking sleep through the night. 

I was having reoccurring nightmares of Katrina laughing horribly loud while doing backflips into traffic. 

I know right. 

If this wasn't fucking karma, I didn't know what was.

I'd been so hell bent on killing her when we first met, to then almost actually having to kill her, and finally to having horrific dreams of her being killed. 

Someone was having a huge fucking laugh at me. 

Not to mention I had gotten the merry band of idiots together and devised a plan. 

It was never going to end, even with Cirron gone the other Firsts still had been on a power trip, and even though Katrina had begged me to forget what had happened and move on, I simply was not that evolved. 

So no later after a week of that clusterfuck with Cirron, I had gathered my friends and gone on a mission, one that none of the women knew about. 

Slowly we had started tracking down all the Firsts, and collecting them. 

None of us would have been safe if they were allowed to still run their power trip. Cirron had been taken down, sure, but who knew what those idiots would do with him, or hell what they would do now that he was gone. 

And it was not just about me or Kat anymore. There was a huge Us, and that Us, was about to include two more people in a few weeks. 

I couldn't take the chance. 

I wouldn't. 

Slowly we had tracked all them down. 

We had found Matilda first, and she hadn't even been surprised when we showed up with sharp objects, tape, and rope. 

And before I could start on my magnificent monologue about how fucked she was for fucking with me and Kat, she cut me off by stating that she would do whatever I needed in order to find the others. 

That she was fully on our side, and she knew what had happened that day was wrong. 

And she pledge to protect us, and to help us. 

She had really ruined my amazing speech, but I guess her help was useful. 

She'd help us track the other two down, and now here we were trying to capture Corso's annoying ass. 

He'd been the hardest to track down, but he wasn't getting away again. 

Katrina herself had been busy as well, even though I had threatened to burn her hair off of her head if she strained herself with my children inside of her. 

With all those people who had stayed behind that day we needed a place to put them all. 

Katrina had come up with the idea to build a school, just for Supers. It would be a safe heaven for all the kids that had been taken and used by Cirron and all the other Firsts before they'd been  barbecued by Cirron the psycho. 

We had decided that the safest place for the school would be in that plane where we had defeated Cirron. 

And with a few telekinetic Supers, and some bossy pregnant women, Katrina and her friends were able to construct the school in under a month. 

My favorite part was that they were able to use my multimillion dollar crumbled building to construct the whole thing. 

Still a sore topic. 

All the kids that Katrina had saved from Cirron and from that island had gone to stay there. I had been able to set up a electrical system, and with Glare's  strange son who seemed to be able to open portals as well as create them, we'd open multiple spots around the country that would allow Super's who knew the locations to access the school. 

Matilda was made the headmaster, helping the kids learn to control their powers as well as helping them reverse Cirron's deep rooted mind control. 

Some of the kids had real problems. 

We still haven't fully learned what Cirron did to some of them. 

But Katrina has been completely absorbed with building the school then integrating the kids into it. 

Even though her leaving the Earthly plane gave me stress sweats. 

She'd been making that whole place perfect, helping everyone she could, while also sending some people out as recruiters. 

But while she had been doing that, I was trying to decapitate anything and anyone who could somehow ruin our future. 

And our kids future. 

So that included breaking and entering with a dash of kidnapping. 

"Doom, you're doing that thing again where you lash out unexpectedly because you're stressed" Vapor chilled. 

Fucking moron. 

I dragged again on the cigarette, "Vapor, you're doing that thing again that makes me break out into hives, called breathing" I sniped back. 

I was always on snipe mode at this point. 

Katrina was the size of a truck, she waddled like she was about to tip over, and I was T-minus a few weeks before our kids popped out and if this Corso bitch was still on the streets, I was going to fucking explode. 

Pony sighed, "you see what I'm dealing with? Doom had turned into a rabid dog, and Kat cries at the drop of the hat, or she starts throwing knives" he groaned. 

I tensed, "where the fuck did she find a knife?" I hissed. 

Pony double sighed, "you hid them in the cereal boxes, it didn't take long for her to find them" he responded, "that and she threatened to bite me if I didn't tell them where they were".

"I'm going to fucking bite you" I growled. 

"Ha-ha! Mother fuckers! I win!" Snake screamed in triumph as the door clicked open. 

His loud outburst was enough of an indicator for Corso, that he jumped off his couch and started to run towards the back of his bedroom, where I knew he had an escape route. 

"Snake if he gets away, I'm going to peel your cornea out of your fucking eye" I hissed. 

And that is how Pony, Vapor, and I got the great honor of watching Snake take off at a dead sprint and tackle Corso from behind. 

They landed face first into the carpet, where Corso turned around and kicked Snake off of him with so much force that Snake's body slammed into the ceiling before crashing back to the floor. 

There was a wheeze through the talkie, "I ... tap out" Snake wheezed again, before turning onto his back and laying there while Corso got up and took off again towards the back of his house. 

I sighed, "Vapor, you're up. Don't fail me".

Vapor sighed before I watched him drop from his rooftop and turn into a small tornado of air, before racing into Corso's window, shattering his glass and sending Corso's ass flying into his wall. 

Vapor stood in front of Corso now, his hand out, as Corso's face turned more and more blue from Vapor sucking the air out of his body. 

Finally, someone who's not a complete failure. 

I flew down and landed next to Vapor, watching Corso's face blanch in shock at the sight of me. 

I smiled evil at him, dropping my cigarette onto his floor. 

"Well, look who we just ran into. Isn't it a small world?" I snickered looking over at Vapor who had his face set into disinterest. 

"Very small" Vapor responded back, looking bored. 

I smiled turning back to Corso, "you remember me right? Very dramatic scene in that weird plane, nearly died stopping that psycho asshole who almost killed you, and then you turned around and demanded I kill the love of my life? You remember right? About 8 months ago?" I mocked looking at him. 

Corso nodded slightly, "wha-t do... you want?" he gasped for air. 

I sighed deeply, "well, besides the chance to run you over slowly with a pick up truck, not much. But my wife, the girl you made me kill, she's got me onto a whole new leaf. Instead of just murdering, I've been on this torture kick for a while now. She says hi, by the way" I smile as Corso's face goes slack with shock. 

"Impossible" he snapped. 

"So very possible, but you can be shocked and angry with your asshole friends. I bet they've been dying to see you again" I smirked. 

Snake finally made his way next to me, rubbing the back of his head. 

He glares at Corso, "not cool dude, you could've cracked my ass" he hissed, before pulling out his phone and pressing a button, "whats up Glare, can you get SJ to open up the prison?" Snake sighed, before nodding then hanging up his phone. 

Not a second later a portal appeared in front of us. 

I walked forward and grabbed Corso by his neck, dragging him along with me through the portal, as Snake and Vapor followed behind. 

I tossed Corso in, watching as his body was flung against the concrete walls, then he collapsed to the ground, next to the other two Firsts, who were glaring at me. 

I smiled, "I brought you a friend to play with. Maybe you three can go over all your shitty decisions and decide which one it was that got you here, thats always a fun game to play, especially when you have eternity to think it over" I smiled. 

"You can't just leave us here" Corso snarled. 

My smile dropped, the anger from that day sparking in my chest, "like how you left me to kill the love of my life. The woman who saved all of you? Funny how much karma can be a bitch. Not the one thing you can do that might lessen this horrible experience is tell me where Cirron is" I snapped. 

Corso snarled at me, "I'll never tell you".

I blinked at him, "wouldn't you like a fourth roommate?" I mocked.

He bared his teeth, "he's lock away".

I shrugged, "I'll find him eventually, but since you want to act like an ass, I'll just leave you to ... sitting in this cell with nothing to do" I finished.

"When we escape-" one of them started. 

"That should be super interesting, my sister in law was able to create this little device that stops you guys from being able to use your powers. So unless you're going to Shawshank Redemption your asses out of here, you'll be in this shit hole for quite some time. Maybe once I've cooled down and forgiven you for your shitty personalities and actions, I'll let you out ... I'm thinking two months after my death will be when I hit that point, but who knows" I smirk at their baffled faces. 

"You can't do this" Corso snapped, bewildered. 

"It's already done" I smiled before turning, having Snake and Vapor follow me out of the portal just in time to watch the three of them lunge for us and the portal shutting in their faces. 

Snake threw his arm over my shoulder, ruining my evil high, "its finished you guys! Finally! The school is all set up, all the remaining Council is put away ... except for Cirron but he's human and we will find him eventually, but this is over, I just want to go home and lay down next to my wife and my beautiful daughter" he sighed. 

I smirked, "did Sasha marry you since yesterday when she said she was never marrying you?" 

Snake bared his teeth at me, shoving away, pissed. 

It was a sore subject for him, which is why I liked to kick it whenever I got the chance. 

But he was right, I felt lighter almost, finally things were starting to mellow out, we could have our lives. 

Snake paused, "its weird that she won't marry me right!" he cried like a woman, "I mean, I've given her five different rings! I know she just gave birth like a month ago, but she wouldn't marry me while she was pregnant so I thought she'd do it once Sabina was born, but still nothing! I should be worried, shouldn't I" he panicked looking at Vapor and I. 

"Maybe she's planning on leave you" Pony's mocking voice filtered through our walkies. 

Snake went literally pale. 

"She can't! She's my sunshine, and we created such a perfect little mocha flavored baby!" he screeched. 

I know I should probably tell him that Kat had told me that Sasha wanted to ask him to marry her, because he had given her so much in life and done so much for her, that she felt obligated to ask him and not the other way around. 

Sasha was just being Satan and making him sweat it out. 

I knew I should have probably given him some comfort, but instead I nodded along at Pony's words, "what if she's in love with someone else, like ... I don't know that guy from the Mommy and Me classes they dragged us to" I shrugged, remembering vividly how Snake had tried to throw a five pound weight that the mans head when we'd all been dragged to class together. 

If conspiracy had a fucking color, it was in Snake's eyes right now. 

Vapor was literally choking silently beside me as he tried to keep his face neutral. 

Pony full on screamed laughing as we all heard Snake's breath pick up, "I knew it" he whispered harshly. 

Insecure gnat. 

Sasha was probably going to swing a bat at my balls once she figured out I was putting Snake into jealous girl mode, but it was worth it. 

I smiled over at Vapor who had set his hand down on Snake's shoulder, trying to calm his ass down, when suddenly my phone rang. 

I looked down and saw Kat's unsuspecting face flash up at me from a picture that she had accidentally taken when she had dropped my phone on her face while she'd been laying down in bed. 

Priceless moments.

I felt elevated as I answered her call, "miss me already, Katty?" I asked, watching the time. 

We'd been doing recon since 3AM, it was now nearly 7AM, she must have woken up and called me when she saw I wasn't in bed. 

A small voice met me instead, "Un-kel Doo" I childs voice screeched from the other side of the phone. 

I stalled confused as to why Ryker was calling me on Kat's phone. 

"Hey Ryker, how did you get your Theia Katrina's phone?" I asked him calmly. 

He giggled, "Theios! Theios! Mana is crying" his little voice continued. 

"Where's your Papa?" I asked him, slowly hearing the sounds of screaming from the other side of the phone. 

"Theia is ... leaving" he mumbled sounded confused. 

My heart dropped, "give your Papa the phone" I said slowly, hoping he'd hand Klaus the phone so someone could explain to me what was happening. 

Ryker gasped suddenly, before mumbling something, "Theia says ... hos-pit-all. Now" then the line dropped, as well as my heart. 

I nearly shoved Snake's insecure ass to the ground as I pushed past him, "I think Katrina's in labor!" I screamed before taking off into the air, heading straight for the hospital downtown. 

Corso had been hiding out, thankfully only one town over, it had taken us an hour to drive here, but flying would get me there in two minutes. 

And much less since I could already make out the glow of the hospital signs as I flew over sky scrapers, and even could see the construction of my new building. 

I dropped down behind the hospital before easily slipping out of my suit and turning into a normal man in jeans and a tee shirt before taking off at a dead sprint towards the front and running up towards the front counter where a woman sat typing away. 

"My wife is in labor, where is she?" I snapped down at the woman. 

She looked up and her eyes glazed over, before dumbly point behind her, "room 142" she mumbled. 

Rhett must have mind controlled her. 

I take off again after the room number, going through the two large doors and the around a left corner, before seeing way too many people crowd the hallway in front of a hospital room. 

"Where the fuck have you been?!" Sasha hissed at me, her 2 month daughter pressed firmly to her chest, her purple hair still bright in a high pony tail as she glared over at me. 

Her daughter swiveled her head to look at me, before opening her toothless mouth and pushing her two small sabertooth teeth at me. 

I bared my own at her, making the child giggle before turning and wrapping her arms around her mothers neck. 

"I was busy" I snapped back at Sasha, trying to get my heart to stop shitting itself. 

Rhett turned to look at me too, a small nod of respect as he kept his arm firmly around Ana's waist. 

I could barely pay any attention to them all though, Trina walked up to me, her hand on my arm as SJ stood behind her, his intelligent eyes almost seeming to congratulate me, while his Mother's large stomach protruded in front of her. Trina smiled, "she says she won't push without you, we all just got here, don't worry!" she exclaimed dragging me past everyone. 

Klaus in a chair, Ryker on his lap looking exactly like him, with Aria pacing in front of them looking worried sick. 

I touched her shoulder, calming my sister in law as she ran her hand through her hair, showing off her wedding ring as it glinted into the poorly lit hallway, "thank you for getting her here" I sighed. 

Aria gave me a small worried smile, "no problem, Doom, just get in there she's going a bit mental" she laughed hoarsely. 

"Yeah big bro, hurry, your wife was having a complete break down when her water broke" Klaus snickered. 

"Because you said she peed herself" Glare rolled his eyes at Klaus while coming up behind his pregnant wife. 

Klaus shrugged, "honest mistake" he snickered, while Aria batted him in the head. 

I kept moving past Herc and Bonnie who smiled up at me, their new wedding rings shining on their hands as they nodded, Herc giving me a look, telling me he knew exactly what we had accomplished tonight, and how grateful he was. 

He wouldn't be afraid to start a family now. 

I continued, storming now past Cha who was glowing, no doubt wondering where he husband was, her stomach just barely showing her new pregnancy, as she smiled up at me with a nod. 

Diana sighed as she paced near the door, her eyes shooting back and forth, "what took so long, she nearly decapitated a nurse!" she snapped at me. 

Daniel strolled beside her, placing his hand on her lower back, "calm down, love, Kat's going to be fine, right Blake?" Daniel asked looking at me with narrowed eyes. 

Carter stood on Diana's other side, his hand playing with her hair as she batted at him, "yes, hurry brother, your wife tried to stab me with an IV on her way in there" he snickered.

Any other day I'd try to kick the side of both their temples, but I was too nervous, so I just shoved Daniel backwards into the wall, as Diana hissed at me and Carter laughed, while Carson and Riley came to Daniel's rescue. 

Carson and Riley's hands still seeming to always touch each other even as they helped Daniel and up and stopped Diana from launching herself at me. 

Til finally I reached the door and stepped inside, my heart beating so fast it nearly hurt. 

My mom stood right inside, her eyes filled with excitement and tears, "hurry!" she shoved me along towards the curtain where I found my gorgeous wife with tears in her eyes, sweat running down her face, and her parents taking selfies on both sides of her. 

"Get away from me" she cried, "I look hideous, delete the pictures!" she whined, her eyes wild before they landed on me. 

Her parents paused before huge smiles over took their faces. 

"My boy! We thought you were going to miss it!" Kat's Dad hollered. 

"Throw them out the window" Katrina cried throwing her hands over her eyes, making my lips twitch into a smile. 

"Shut up, you big baby. You're lucky we're even here since you know we are banned from this hospital til the end of time" her Mother smiled down at Kat. 

I couldn't help but chuckle, "what was it this time?" 

"We punched the male nurse by accident" Kat's mom replied. 

"We?" I questioned coming to the side of Kat's bed. 

"She hit him first and I felt left out so I punched him after her, complete accident" her Dad nodded. 

Kat groaned. 

"How is that an accident?" she snapped. 

"We were aiming for his throat, we hit his face. Duh" her Mom finished. 

Finally the doctor rushed in, her face pulled into a smile as she looked at all of us in the room, "who's ready to have some babies?" she smiled brightly, before her eyes narrowed in on Kat's parents, "do I know you two?" she asked. 

They rushed from the room, not before pressing kisses to Kat's head. 

I gripped Kat's hand in mine, "we're here" I whispered to her, as the doctor started to check her over, before sitting at the bottom of her bed, putting her feet up. 

"I'm scared, Blue" she hissed, her hand clenching my tightly as she looked up at me. 

Her eyes showed it all though. 

I saw it all. 

Our whole lives in those huge brown orbs of hers. 

Happiness. 

"Are you ready to push?" the doctor called out. 

"No" Kat snapped, looking ready to try to run out of the room. 

I brought my forehead to hers, "you and me. Til the end of time. I'm here, right with you, okay? So do me a favor and push my kids out so I can determine which one looks most like me" I smirked as she laughed, tears gathering in her eyes. 

"Ready?" the doctor called again. 

Kat nodded. 

And then immediately started to wail. 

Two Hours Later. 

Sweat was pouring off of my skin. 

My hands were covered in blood. 

And Katrina was still not apologizing for stabbing me with some strange needle she had stolen at some point during her trip to the hospital room. 

But it was all worth it. 

Because in my hands was a whole new world. 

Two huge brown eyes were blinking up at me, looking extremely interested in my face. 

The most beautiful thing I had ever seen before in my life, and it was a girl. 

My eldest child was a girl. 

A beautiful little girl with perfect skin and curly tufts of dark hair that frames her face like a halo. 

And when she blinked up at me, my heart stopped beating. 

And when she smiled at me, air stopped rushing through my body. 

I was in love again. 

She was perfect. 

My finger skimmed over her cheek, as she blinked at me. 

And then she did the damnedest thing. 

She narrowed her eyes at me, and they turned bright white, glowing off the brown skin that she got from her mother. 

Katrina gasped, making me look away towards her where she was holding our son. 

A son. 

I had a son. 

A boy. 

My heart couldn't take it. 

"His fingers just had sparks shoot out of them" Kat hissed, her eyes wide and bright and calm as she looked up at me. 

You would have never guessed that she had kicked her doctor in the face thirty minutes ago. 

"Her eyes just turned bright white" I shrugged back. "I have powerful kids, who would have thought" I mocked Katrina. 

"Shut up. They get it from me" she smirked back. She sighed, "three, we have three kids" she whispered. "Pony is going to flip when he sees his new siblings. He had money on my kids being ugly, but that bitch can eat shit, my son looks like god, and my daughter looks like goddess. Haha, I worked so hard to over power your shitty genes" she sighed with a smile. 

I had nothing to even contribute to her comment. 

"What should we name them?" I ask slipping into the bed next to Kat, trying to ignore the pounding on the door that I had barricaded so none of our shitty friends could ruin my time yet. 

"You can name her, I guess, but I get the boy then" she smirked. 

I looked down at the little angel in my arms, "Blake Katya" I whispered, looking down at those eyes that were still burning white as she grinned up at me. "They're mine" I whispered looking over at her brother who was staring back at me, a huge goofy smile on his face that reminded me way too much of Katrina. 

"Your Mom was telling me that your Dad's middle name was Bastiaan. I like it, and we can call him Bast, Bastiaan Pierce, sounds pretty fucking awesome to me" Kat whispered. 

And suddenly I was just looking at her, and my eyes were burning like someone had placed hot coals in them. 

"You've made me an incredibly lucky fucking man" I whispered to her, my voice hoarse, "and not a fucking day will go by in my life when I don't think how fucking intelligent I was to kidnap your ass" I smirked, even though I was burning on the inside. 

Katrina had the nerve to roll her tear filled eyes, sending streaks down her cheeks. 

"So self assured. But I love you, Blue. You've given me something unbelievable, and even though I'm pretty sure there will be days when I'm ready to stab you in your sleep, you will always have my love" she finished tears continuously rolling down her face. 

"You're so fucking cheesy" I sniffed, trying to get my eyes to stop burning. 

"Try stupid. I'm loving a villain" she sighed back leaning into my shoulder, looking down at our two miracles. 

I laughed, "more like saving a villain, Katty. Your love saved me" I finished, settling next to her. 

Perfect. 

------

A few more epilogues to come! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 111 29
I trace my nails on my beloveds stomach, tracing the deep scars which were conceived out of hatred. I look up at him through my lashes "My love". He...
190K 12.7K 41
***FINISHED! AND FULLY UPLOADED*** "Your friend was right," the villain says, tilting her chin towards the moon. My mouth's on autopilot now as I men...
392K 16.7K 43
I meet him at the right time. Or a completely wrong one, depending on the perspective you look from. I am not the one to fall head over heels in love...
152K 3.6K 40
"Bitch" "Slut" "Fuckboy" "Asshole" "Stop fighting you two, like fuck I think I'm getting a headache cause of your bullshit" I looked at Taylor an...