The Republic of Blue

Katrina's POV

"Absolutely fucking not" Blue growls down at me, from where he is standing. 

I'm seated on the couch with Bonnie and Cha on both sides of me, Aria is on the love chair next to us, and Trina is seated on the floor playing with her baby. 

I sag in annoyance for the millionth time, "come on, its the best fucking plan we've got! If we do this right, we'll actually have a chance at Cirron's head" I hiss back at Blue. 

Obviously, he doesn't understand the rules of a group project. 

Everyone is suppose to get a say and chip in, but this control freak wasn't letting it happen. 

"Cute idea, except for the part where he murders you violently, because that is what is going to happen if you get that fucking close to him" he growled back. 

I slump over into my seat, before looking over at the rest of the guys. 

"What do you guys think? Its a good plan!" I shout over at them. 

They all shuffled before looking away from me towards Blue, then up at the ceiling. 

Bunch of bitches. 

Glares sighs, "come on Katrina, you are too valuable for us to ship you straight to him, it would be a bit risky to send you in that coffin alone, and what if all the information that Ira gave is fake, or faulty? You could die, and if things really go left, you'll be the one who needs to get out, you are the one that has the only real chance against Cirron, power against power, sending you out there isn't really the best option" he finishes looking at least semi-guilty. 

I glare half heartedly back at him.

"I can do this though, I know I can!" I growl at the people around me. 

Blue looks ready to connect a brick to the side of my face, right about now. 

"I said no", he grits out. 

I glare up at him harder, "then lets put it to a vote" I snap back. 

His eyes narrow in harder on my face, "this isn't a fucking democracy, its the republic of what I fucking say so. This is a tyranny, Katty. Tomorrow morning Glare and I will be climbing into that box and getting shipped off with Ira to wherever Cirron is. The rest will follow and stand as back up if shit goes sideways. You and the pregnant pups are staying here nice and safe, no further questions" he snarled. 

It was almost cute that he believed he had the ability to intimidate me at this point in our shitty story. 

Almost. 

I let my shoulders slump, eyes down cast so that he can't see the pure rebellion storming in my eyes. 

I'm a bad bitch, you can't leash me.

"Fine" I grumble, making sure not to look him in his head light eyes. 

"Katrina", he snaps, leering down over top of me. 

"I said fine" I hiss still looking away, "scouts honor".

A hard bolt of pure electricity slices through my forehead, making my neck dance the fucking tango as a hand forces my chin up to stare straight right into two glowing orbs of pure aggression. 

Why? Oh why me?

"OWW-"

"-DON'T PULL THAT SHIT ON ME!" he bellows down in my face, as I have spasms, eye twitching and all. 

"Are they always that violent?" Rhett's voice questions in shock, while I try to pry Blue's large ass hands off my neck. 

"This is pretty mild, actually" Aria replies back, "did I get referred to as a pregnant pup?" she continues.