Shadier Than A Damn Palm Tree.

I physically could only stare open mouthed at the three people I least expected to see. The last I had heard of Henry, was back at the house where Blue had left him. He had been pretty much useless when it came to tracking the Shadow down.

Not to mention the huge ass fight he had caused between Blue and I.

"Sorry I'm late, I got a little lost on my way here" that voice sounded out from behind Blue and I, making me whirl in my seat.

And there he was.

Fucking Corey.

He had tried to come to the hospital and visit.

He got vetoed.

He had called me after I was released and living with Blue, but I'd be damned if I answered any of his lying calls.

I still hadn't gotten around to calling him back, let alone actually forgiving his lying ass.

Just looking at him made me angry.

He came to a skidding halt as he looked up and met Blue and I's gaze.

If I thought Blue was on the trail to forgiving him, I was sorely mistaken as he took a deadly step in front of me, blocking Corey's wondering gaze at my face, "Kat?" he asked quietly.

This fucking place really is a collection of all my worst fucking enemies.

Blue and Corey just stood against one another, not that it would even be a real fight, since Blue looked like he could physically swallow Corey.

I grabbed the back of Blue's shirt, "hey, calm down. It's ... well fucked, but nothing we can do about it now" I hissed at the back of his head, as I tugged back on his shirt.

He only slightly relaxed his stance, but his eyes never left Corey.

"Katrina, I-I've been trying to get in contact with you for months" Corey sighed, like he could finally breathe after finding me.

"And I've been dodging you for months" I replied, as I yanked on Blue's shirt, pulling him along with me to the table, so we sat dead across from the Moth and Henry, with Ana sitting to my left and Rhett sat to Blue's right.

Like a soup of all the people we'd never want to see again sitting at the table.

"Well if this isn't a reunion" Carter's annoying ass voice sounded out, with Raymond sat at the head of the table with a fucking smile too large.

"Carter, remember when I broke your arm when you were 5?" Blue asked out.

Carter gave him a strange look, "yeah".

"You keep talking and I'm going to break something more precious than your arm" Blue hissed down at the table at his brother.

Carter glared as he shut up.

Scared little bitch.

"Well, guests, I see that we all know each other. Enjoy the feast" Raymond snaps his fingers making his servants appear, placing plates of steaming food in front of us.

"Who prepared this, again?" Raymond said with a tense smile, his eyes shooting over to Ana in fear.

"The Chef sir" one of the servants responded before disappearing.

I do not blame him.

"Maybe I could make breakfast tomorrow?" Ana smiles as she looks around the table at everyone.