Power

Katrina's POV

I tumbled down the hill. 

My body hitting the ground, just as Katya's lifeless one dropped as well. 

I slowly lifted up, mind spinning and spinning as I watched Cirron drop to his knees and cling to Katya's lifeless body. 

Blue was frozen. 

His eyes wide in shock, his whole body tense in surprise. 

Cirron screamed a heart wrenching sound into the air, as he rocked back and forth with Katya's lifeless body in his arms. 

It seemed like the whole world had shook with her death. Trembled with the loss of a powerful life. 

And all that power was rushing to me. 

Painfully. 

I could barely keep my head up as I felt it enter into my veins, swirl into my skin, slither down my throat. 

It was too much. 

And it burned. 

Horribly. 

It was like swallowing acid, and bathing in it. 

It was hot and alive, mad and furious, and it was completely too much. 

I groaned, and my head touched the ground again, Katya's power inhaling me. 

The pressure and the heat was like nothing I had ever experienced, it was like drowning in hot lava. 

I couldn't take it. 

I needed help. 

I looked up, searching, unable to scream out my pain, because the power was shoveling in my throat, choking me. 

And then Blue was looking up, away from Katya's body, and up at me. 

His eyes flashed bright white. 

'Give it to me.'

His voice bounced inside my head like a ball, nearly making me collapse again. 

Everything was just too much. 

And so I pushed. 

I felt him, as if he was standing right next to me, and I pushed. I pressed all that power into his hand, over the bond, I pushed and pushed and pushed until I could finally breathe again. 

I gasped, air finally re-enetering into my lungs again. 

But the power hummed, buzzed and vibrated all around me. 

How Katya ever controlled this, or even masked it was a miracle. It was like holding thousands of pounds to yourself. 

It felt impossible. 

'I kind of like it. Its like walking around with a boner.'

Blue's conscious rolled into my own. 

If you could even call it that anymore. It felt like he was in my conscious, fully. 

We had connected far more than before, the power had yanked our bond into a small line. 

I could quite literally feel Blue, even though he was a good twenty feet away from me. 

'Oh shit'.

I could feel his conscious smirk into my mind, as he wrapped himself around my thoughts, mind, and memories. 

'Oh shit is right, Katty'.