Madness • The Vampire Diaries...

By fiftyshadesofcabello

MADNESS.|| BEST RANKING: #1 in thecw #2 in bonniebennett #25 in tvd " it's painful, but we have to leav... More

MADNESS
PART ONE
ZERO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINTEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
PART TWO
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
SECOND BOOK OUT!!!

TWENTY-NINE

4.7K 120 1
By fiftyshadesofcabello

(You should already know..just picture it as Cora)

|29.| SWAPPING LOOKS

EVERYTHING THAT OCCURRED DURING THE NIGHT DROVE CORA CRAZY. She worried about her friend Evans who is no where to be found and she assumes he's dead because Klaus is. However, Stefan assured her that something isn't right concluding that he may not be dead. But the hybrid has yet to reply to her messages and calls which worried her more. To top everything off, Elena and Matt got into an accident that resulted in the doppelgänger dying with vampire blood in her system. Now, she's a vampire in transition. With everything happening all at once, she craved blood and that's what she wanted to get.

In the night, she hunted whoever was around and she drained their blood, sulking in the blood she craved for so long. She starved herself, trying to keep her hunger down with alcohol but now that she drained more than five people, the bloodlust won't go away easily. For hours Jade searched for her friend by using the trail of bodies she left for anyone to see. Little did she know, Jade wasn't the only one tracking her.

Closer to town, Cora holds a man's body close to her as she drains every ounce of blood he had to offer and she drops the body. Blood stained the collar of her shirt and dropped from her mouth as she takes a breather. The veins that popped out from under her eyes vanish as well as her bloodshot eyes.

Jade smells the blood from a distance and she groans, following the stench. As she walks closer she notices another's footsteps that was just ahead of her. Her eyebrows scrunch as she walks faster, seeing three officers follow Cora. Jade's eyes widen as she hides behind a tree, watching as he friend turn around with her eyes changing once again.

"I'm not mentally stable. Not a vampire you want to bother," Cora flashes her fangs and flashes towards one of the officers.

She bites into her neck, hearing her screams of pain and one of the other officers pull out a shot of vervain, stabbing it into her neck. Cora groans and steps back, pulling it out of her neck and her eyes start to get drozzy. The vampire collapses onto the floor and the third officer radios back to whoever is in charge that isn't Liz Forbes. Two of the officers carry her out of the woods and Jade slowly steps out, grabbing at her hair as she regrets not helping her friend. Now she's in the hands of the forces.

The blonde vampire speeds towards the direction of her home, spiraling as she's trying to figure out who she should call. She knows for a fact that Stefan and Damon are at Elena's house, helping her out and figuring out what she wants to do: transition or die. Jade paces around her living room, scrolling through her contacts and she stops scrolling seeing Jason's name pops up. She bites her lip, having a feeling he won't answer but she dials his number anyways while tapping her foot.

In the Lockwood Cellar sat Jason-Klaus on top of the coffin that contained his body. His phone starts to ring and looks at the screen, seeing Jade's name and he goes to decline until something stop. Thoughts ran through his mind; what if it's Cora? What if she's in trouble? He presses the green button and puts his phone up to his ear.

"Hey, Jade. What's up?" Jason-Klaus tries to act like his hybrid.

"Oh, my god, Jason! You don't understand how good it is to hear your voice," Jade sighs in relief with a small smile on her face but it quickly fades. "I need your help. Cora didn't know how to handle her emotions and she ended up draining five bodies at most. Now officers took her which I'm assuming is the Council's doing."

"What do you mean they took her?" Jason-Klaus asked genuinely concerned.

"Exactly what I mean. Alaric must've outed everyone out. Please, you need to help me."

"I'm on it."

-

Driving down the road is a black van being escorted by two police cars, one in the front and one in the back. Inside the back of the van, Rebekah wakes up groggily and realizes she's tied in the back. She tries to release herself but Cora slightly shakes her head, not wanting to move much.

"Don't bother. They tied us with vervain ropes," Cora says and lays her head back. "Alaric must've outed us all to the Council."

"The Council," Rebekah exhales while looking at the Salvatore. "What exactly do they think they can do to me?"

Tire screeches come from out of the van and it collides into something, causing the whole van to roll over. The two girls groan in pain as their heads and bodies get tossed around in the back with their hands still bound. After a few rolls, the van ends up on its side while the girls are on their backs letting out groans.

"What the hell happened?" Rebekah groans as she keeps her eyes closed.

Footsteps can be heard on the outside and the two doors on the back of the van get pried off by a healthy looking Jason. Cora slowly opens her eyes, looking at him and they widen at the sight of her friend she was deeply worried about.

"Jason?" Cora questions as she believes it's a hallucination.

"I'm harder to kill than you think," Jason says, but it really isn't him. He breaks the vervain ropes and chains that kept Cora down as the front cop car makes a u-turn to head to the accident.

"You're alive? H-How?" Cora asks frantically.

"No time. Come on. We have to go," he picks her up and she holds onto him as he helps her out of the van. Cora runs towards the tree line and Rebekah tries to sit up.

"Wait, what about me?" Rebekah rustles in the ropes.

"Keep them busy, little sister," Jason-Klaus says lowly so only Rebekah could hear. Rebekah's eyes widen as she realizes who it is and before she can ask anything, Jason leaves after Cora.

Cora runs into the woods out of sight and Jason comes running into the woods after her. She smiles wide and runs towards him, jumping into his arms in excitement and happiness. Jason-Klaus is caught off guard but hugs her back, spinning her around as he enjoys her embrace. She stands back onto her feet and cups his face, searching around it.

"I thought you were dead after hearing about Klaus. I can't believe it! How are you alive right now?" Cora exhales happily and places her hands on the back of his neck.

"Well it's easy, love. Had a town witch do a spell for me and here I am," Jason-Klaus states and she hugs him again. The smile on her faces fades and she pulls away, looking at him.

"Did you just call me, love?" Cora squints her eyes in confusion.

"I don't know, love, did I?" Jason-Klaus asks with a teasing smirk. Cora speeds him towards a tree, grabbing his neck and her eyes turn with veins popping from her eyes.

"What the hell did you do to Jason?" Cora snaps at him.

"That's what I enjoy about you. So much more than a pretty face," Jason-Klaus says while his smirk grows more. Her eyes squint and she loosens her grip.

"Klaus. I-I thought you were dead," Cora says and he grabs her wrist, moving her hand from his neck.

"I'm standing right here, love. Not in my rightful body, but soon," Jason-Klaus holds her hand as they remain close together. "I'll admit, I'm flattered you didn't attempt to rip me into shreds."

"Come on. We're going to fix this," Cora says and walks away going further into the woods.

-

Bonnie, Jeremy, and Jade stand around in the witches house, trying to find a way to save Elena from becoming a vampire—something she doesn't want to be. Jade paces back and forth as she recently sent a text message to Jason, asking if he rescued Cora but she received no answer. She made Bonnie try to rest up after having the little incident where she passed out do to how much magic she was using.

Cora guides Jason-Klaus into the Old Witches House and walks down to the basement where Bonnie should be placed. Jade's super hearing catches their footsteps and quickly turns around, seeing them walk inside.

"Jason! I sent you multiple texts asking where the hell were you," Jade scolds him.

"It's not Jason. It's Klaus," Cora says and looks at Bonnie, noticing the uneasy look on her face.

"You see, this body isn't the best one and surely is no use to me as my own. I'm ready to be put into my body," Jason-Klaus walks towards Bonnie.

"Looks like you'll have to wait, because right now I'm not strong enough," Bonnie states.

"Well, that's too bad isn't it, witch? It's too bad that I don't care," Jason-Klaus raises his voice and Jeremy steps up for her.

"She said she's not strong enough," Jeremy clenches his jaw.

"You were strong enough to put me in here," Jason-Klaus states. "Surely you are strong enough to get me out."

"I upset the spirits trying to save Elena, I can't use that kind of magic again. It's too dangerous," Bonnie explains.

"Bonnie, do the bloody spell!" Jason-Klaus yells at her and Cora looks at him.

"She said she can't, Klaus," Cora states trying to calm him down. "Look, we'll just wait a few more days until Bonnie is strong enough to do it with traditional magic. Right, Bonnie?"

Cora glances at her in hopes of her giving in, but the look on Bonnie's face says otherwise. Jason-Klaus tears open his shirt with one hand to expose his chest. He slowly lifts up his hand, allowing his claws to pierce out and he gives everyone a look. Unexpectedly, he stabs his claws into his chest where his heart is at and screams in pain.

"What the hell are you doing?" Jade asks, giving him a crazy look.

"Ripping Jason's heart out. I'll jump into someone else," he quickly states and looks at Jeremy. "Maybe you."

"Oh, my god, stop!" Cora yells with panic in her voice.

"He's bluffing. He needs a witch to do that," Jeremy tries to play it cool.

"What makes you think I don't have one?" Jason-Klaus looks at him. "Or ten? Pick, Bonnie! You or Jason!"

"Stop! You're killing him! Please!" Cora cries while tearing up and Jade pulls her back from trying anything.

"Fine, I'll do it! Just stop!" Bonnie gives in and he finally stops by pulling his hand out. He takes a deep breath and nods at her decision. 

"Good. Let's begin."

Bonnie sets everything up, making Jason-Klaus sit down while she stands behind him with her hands on his head. Cora stands off to the side with Jade who wraps her arm around her friend's to keep her calm for a bit. The Bennett witch performs a spell by softly chanting the incantations in Latin.

"This is black magic. She shouldn't be doing this," Jeremy says as he looks at the girls, but she continues.

The witch keeps her eyes closed and lifts her head as her chanting slightly intensified. Jason's head lifts up with Bonnie keeping her hands on his head and he opens his mouth as well as his eyes. Cora stands up straight and Jade slowly removes her arm from hers.

"Jason," Cora softly calls for him. He slowly looks up at her and a smile slowly starts to form.

"Cora," Jason smiles and goes to stand up, but he falls down onto the ground. Cora runs at his side and looks at him worriedly as Bonnie continues to chant.

"Bonnie, what're you doing?" Jeremy asks. "Bonnie, it worked. Stop."

"What's happening? Let me go!" Bonnie yells at nothing that's in front of her. "Let me go!"

"Bonnie, what's happening?" Cora looks up at her worried.

"I can't let go of her!" Bonnie yells as lines appear on her arms.

"Bonnie, stop the spell!" Jade yells at the witch.

Bonnie starts to sob and falls onto her knees, keeping her arms extended out in front of her. Cora stands up and runs to her side, holding the witch close. She grips her arm tightly as tears fall from her eyes at the sight of seeing her grams in pain for performing forbidden magic. Cora softly strokes her hair, attempting to calm her down which starts to work after awhile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 66 10
Twisted Bonds "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈𝐟 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐥𝐮𝐚𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢...
967K 22K 36
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐄𝐒, didn't expect that she'd become interested in one of the originals. Not at all, in fact. Being twins with Caroline, she'...
ꜱɴᴏᴡ By qx

Fanfiction

28.4K 1.2K 9
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...
13.9K 321 12
It wasn't a secret that klaus doesn't stay dead for long, and this time wasn't an exception. Olivia was beyond happy when her lover had made his way...