Lips Of The omegaverse

ershy_14 által

-Bangtan Omegaverse 2- The stories will be 18+ stories. Polling is closed!! Több

Polling
Result
Prologue
Omegaverse Explanation
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Announcement
Ch 13
Ch 14
Announcement
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17

Ch 5

659 18 0
ershy_14 által

3rd person POV~

  A man with wide steps walked toward a club room in the first building. He opened the door of the room and slammed it behind him.

Luckily there isn't anyone there, so he won't be scolded. The man sat on one of the chairs and put his head on the table.

" How dare he use the President to fool me. "

He sank his head between his two palms.

" Did he know that I like.. "

In between his grumbling, someone interrupts his word.

" Like who? "

The man widened his eyes and immediately stood up from his seat.

" Pres! " The man shouted.

" You don't have to be so formal to me, Taehyung~ah. You can call me BoGum like every members did. " Bogum's.

The man named Park Bo Gum is the school president of the student council. He's an alpha.

Taehyung and him difference of two years. This year is his last year of his highschool life, which is caused sadness to Taehyung. He's fell in love with this man ever since their first meeting. He's the reason why Taehyung is a member of the student council.

Taehyung POV~

" But Pres, you are older than me.." Taehyung's.

" Eii..it is just two years, what are you calling old? " Bogum's.

He closed the door behind him and walked toward his table.

" Is there something that you forgot? " Taehyung's.

" Hm? Ah no. " Bogum's.

" Then why are you here? " Taehyung's.

" I just happened to saw a little man slammed my club room door hardly that I'm afraid it might be broken. " Bogum's.

" E-eh? Y-you saw that Pres? " I felt guilty now.

" Em. " Bogum nodded.

" It seems that this little man is in love right now. So who is it? " Bogum add.

" Whose who? " Taehyung's.

" The one you love, you said it yourself earlier that you loved someone, don't you? " Bogum's.

What should I do? If I frankly said it was him, what would be his reaction? What if he hates me? What if he feel gross of me?

" Taehyung? "

President walked toward me, without realising, our face was few inch gap. I can feel his breath on skin. My eyes suddenly focused on his lips.

" Taehyung? "

His lips movement when he called my name, it makes me hard to breath. Suddenly my sense come back to me and I gasp at how close we are. I stepped back until I can feel my back attached to the door.

" Taehyung? Are you okay? You looks pale. " Bogum's.

" Y-yes I am okay. " I stumbling as I answered.

He walked toward me again. One of his hand he put it on the door while his other hand reached to me. He strokes my cheeks, moves down to my neck and then stopped.

I gulped.

" Taehyung, look at me. " Bogum's.

As if his words is a spell, I do as what he said. Without a warning, he tilted my head to the side and kissed me roughly. I can feel his tongue trying to push my lips open apart, then after it did, without hesitation it's looking for my tongue, pulling it gently and dancing with it.

" Mmhh.. " I moaned sofly while trying to find a way to inhale some air.

His lips escape from my mouth, sliding down onto my neck sucking in my skin hardly enough to left a little red mark. ( not mate mark, he didn't bite him )

" Ah.. Pres.." I grab his head to keep him from moving.

*tok* *tok*

I jumped at the sound of knocked at the door. President pulled off his body from mine, leaving me desperately looking for breath. I tried to fixed my clothes when President opened the door.

" What? "

He sounds annoyed but trying to not show it too much.

" P-pres.. the principal has summoned you to his office. " Female alpha student.

President sigh loudly before saying, " Alright, I'll be there. You can go now. "

" Y-yes, I'm sorry for interupting. " Female alpha student.

After that female alpha left us alone, he turned his head a bit to me but he says nothing, instead he stepped out from the club room and closed the door slowly.

I can hear his footstep getting away and away.

I slide to the floor, my knee can't support my body and trembled.

" What was that? " I wondered to myself.

Why did he kissed me? Arrghh.. what should I do when I meet him tomorrow? I can feel blushes on my cheeks.

" What is it with him? " I said as I placed my face between my palm and rolling over in the floor.

A/N

Hello, the next chapter will be posted in about 5 hours again. Thank you for reading the stories!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

2.6M 61.3K 191
Status: COMPLETED Rating: 14+ (due to mildly suggestive scenes) DO NOT read or interact if you're under 14. Note May 24, 2023: BTS IMAGINES IS UNDERG...
194K 10.8K 29
❝As time passes by we only mess it up even more.❞ start: 180408 finish: 180520
10.4K 478 15
[COMPLETED] *Story contains ships, so if you're uncomfortable, don't read* After quarantine started, all bangtan members were left with no other choi...