Secretly Married to a Prince

By OlafHugs

Some people believe that the more you hate a person, the more that you love them. It may seem that you cannot... More

Secretly Married to a Prince
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
1M READS
Chap 5: Harry
tablo
Chap 6: a date?
Chap 7: Jealous Hubby
Chap 8: Grandmere's POV
Chap 9 TEASER
Chap 10: Home Sweet Home?
chap 11: the story
Chap 12: He's serious
Chap 13.1: Bridget
Chap 13.2 Hankie
Chap 14: A first
Chap 15: Orphanage
Chap 16: Icing
Chap 17: The Kiss <3
Chap 18: Unexpected visitors
hi.
Chap 19: a 50,000 dollar surprise
Chap 20: the 20th birthday
A little favor
Chap 21: Drunk in love
chap 22: the morning after
Chap 23: Parteh @ the Palace
Chap 24: Cinderella Gazebo
Chap 25: Kidnapped
sorryyyy!
Chap 26: Take your shirt off
Chap 27: lingerie
Chap 28: Detention Guy
SHIP NAME
color
Chap 29: Freedom?
Chap 30: 50 shades
Chap 31: Ripped Polo
Chap 32: girlfriend? boyfriend.
Chap 33: Lover's quarrel
Chap 34: Truth about Harry
WANTED
Chap 35: Bye Paris
Chap 36: Gracie and the Boy Next Door
about the author
Chap 37: The Dreaded Dinner
Chap 38: Ninja Grandma
Chap 39: Cassie
Chap 40: Sugar rush
thank you :*
Chap 41: Illness
Chap 42.1: Letter of goodbye
Chap 43: <3 to <3
updates :)
THE END. lol jk
updates soon
Chap 44: Rumor Rumor on the wall, who's the prettiest of them all
Long time.
Chap 45: Secret Love Song
Chapter 46: Hey Julia
Chapter 47: 10 Points for Gryffindor!
Chapter 48
Chap 49: Oli
Chap 50: Cookie
Chapter 51
Chapter 52: Almost There
Chapter 53: A few steps away
Epilogue

CHAP 9.1: TEASER AGAIN KILL ME

24.9K 519 36
By OlafHugs

INTRODUCING THE ASSISSTANT :)

Grandmere’s POV

098773- What was it again? OH. Right. 09877345643. There. Silly me. I’m really getting old.

I dialed the number and it immediately rang. After about 5 rings, a female voice answered.

“Hello?” She asked, yawning in the process.

“Oh sorry dearie. Did I wake you?”

“Uhm… kind of… I’m sorry but who is this? My eyes hasn’t opened that much so I didn’t see the name”

“Oh this is Queen Patriz”

“rea- omygod!” well I could tell that she has woken up. “What can I do for you, your highness?”

“Oh stop with the formalities. I just need a little help.”

“Anything!”

“Can you just please come here in the palace so we could talk about it? Just tell the guards that I called for you and the codename is “BLUEBERRY PANCAKES” I heard her laugh (and snort) loudly. Well, I also did. It is a very strange codename but I’m fond of it. Especially the guards’ reaction every time I changed the codenames into silly ones.

“Copy that, ma’am” She said and I just imagined her doing a salute. I know. My imagination… rocks.

I hung up the phone and patiently waited for the girl to arrive. She’s 20, I believe. She has done some secretarial jobs for the King last year and she has done a terrific job. My son offered her a job but she kindly refused, saying that she can’t leave her family behind. Great kid.

1 HOUR LATER…

“Hello Dearie.” I greeted the red-haired girl who just entered my office. She’s wearing a plaid skirt, knee length and a plain white shirt with ugg boots. I tried not to look with disgust. No I’m not mean, I’m just a fan of well-dressed ladies and she’s clearly not one of them. Sorry.

“Good afternoon, your highness.” She greeted back and I gave her a stern look. “Oh sorry, Queen Patriz.”

“That’s more I like it. Anyway, are you busy with University?”

“No, I’m currently on a special break. Already did my homework’s and projects in advance so the school gave me a whole month off.” She said.

“That’s just awesome!” I exclaimed, gently patting her on the back.

“Yeah.” She blushed.

“Okaaaaay. So I need your help in setting up Harry and Aynie. You know Aynie right?” I explained and she nodded.

“First thing’s first. Are you willing to help?” I asked her. I need to know before I start explaining my plan. I could be just wasting my time.

“It would be my honor Queen Patriz.”  She smiled. Maybe you’re wondering why I trust this girl. Despite the fact that she has worked for us before, I had a background check done on her so I’m sure I can trust her.

“So I will have 3 Plans and I will call it Operation Baby. As curious as you are, Baby because I just want a grandchild soon.” She giggled then nodded for me to go on. “So Plan A, leave them in isolation for 3 days. And with that I mean in an isolated island far far away from this country. It’s called El Nido, an island in the Philippines. Aynie would probably be familiar with it, but my grandson isn’t. There are a lot of… disturbances in there like unfamiliar species of snakes or creatures and bugs or whatever. Of course Harry will scream like a little girl and he can’t do anything but stick with Aynie. Our little princess is just as brave as Tarzan so I highly doubt that they would have a problem living there for well... 3 days. They will ALWAYS be together in those 3 days. Then they will realize their feelings for each other and when they come back they will give me grandchildren who will run around the palace wearing cute little crowns and tutus and they will grow up as beautiful and as handsome as their parents.”

I finished talking and Rina is smiling like an idiot. And that’s how I got the feeling that this would be a good start.

I knooooow I’m the worst person in the world noooow. But…. I’ll update with the part 2 of the chapter later after I finish my 100-page assignment, seeing this is like Teaser #2. Hihihihihi I would gladly read the negative feedbacks lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 1.5K 199
Hello Everyone!!! First of all thankyou for giving me a chance by reading this book of mine. I know i know there are many books with the same title b...
153K 6.7K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
633K 2.4K 64
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
3.3K 48 8
There is a woman who requires financial assistance. So she went to the CEO of a large corporation and begged for money. The man stated that he would...