INNOCENT

Por SmallBengaliWriter

★★★ A story where a Billionaire Cold-hearted Man seeks his revenge on an innocent Girl. "Don't try to act Inn... Mais

Special Reminder
PROLOGUE
Characters
His Arrival
Red Velvet
Birthday Party
Handsome Guy
Thief
Her - The One And Only
Old Messages
GENTLEMAN
Trump's Mistress
Our First Kiss
Surprise Day
Bowling Center
Keep Him Secret
Innocent Virgin
Lesson
Ugly Monster
Home-sweet-home Jina
Don't expect kindness
Attraction and Attention
Choi Aesook
Envyy
Optimistic
Jeju trip
Murder cases
Wong Hysonn

Unlucky Bride

4.7K 168 91
Por SmallBengaliWriter

Jina's P.O.V

I can't believe I'm getting married.

I can't believe I'm getting married to a man that is none other than Jeon Jungkook, and I will become Mrs Jeon.

I can't believe Jeon Jungkook has genuine feelings for me—he loves me, and also proposed me infront of both of our families.

I can't believe I got my period today. The cramps are really hurting my stomach, and suddenly I am craving for ice-cream.

In my whole Jeon Jungkook stepping into my life was something beyond my imagination—an unexpected twist in my life, which made me extremely shook.

Not only me, but even my friends were extremely shook—including my ex-friend and boyfriend. I'm so sure that my wedding news reached because my cellphone is filled with their missed calls—most of them were from Jinwoo.

Three weeks I was so-in-love with my ex—even dreamt of getting married, going to honeymoon, and I also decided the name of our babies. And right now I'm getting married with Jeon Jungkook. I'm glad things how the things worked out—from getting cheated on to getting married to another man.

These whole week Jungkook proved how much he loves me. His gifts, text messages and all his sweet talks made my heart doing backflips, and no doubt I fell for him.

Out of million of girls in this country—I was the chosen one. So many of Jungkook's female fans were probably jealous or envious of me. I don't want to admit but the thought of it make me feel powerful and intimidating—I can't stop smiling.

"Woooow. Glamorous, gorgeous and absolutely fabulous," my make-up and hair stylist's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. He was fidgeting the make-up brush on his right fingers, while his left hand was on his hips. "Do you want to see yourself?”

With my nod, he removed the cloth that was covering the mirror, and as soon as I saw my own reflection, my eyes widened and mouth fell agape.

“I can already imagine your husband will drooling over you," I blushed as soon I heard those words. "I'm sure he will—Oh look who's here?"

My head tilted to the direction of where my stylist's eyes were. At the door stands none other my only two best friends—Seunghee and Jaehwan, each one of them holding a boquet of flowers, and a gift box.

I wanted to run and wanted to embrace them in a tight hug, but the wedding dress was too heavy, and it prevented me from running. Chuckling, the couple walked towards me, and carefully embraced me in a hug.

Releasing the hug, I felt a flick on my forehead which is done none other than by Jaehwan. "Stupid, why didn't inform us—especially me about this sudden arranged marriage? And how do you know you're marrying the right guy? You should have waited for my approval at least?" Jaehwan scoffed, and folded his arms.

I punched his chest, lightly, "You're not my parent, and besides you didn't approve when I was in relationship with Jinwoo."

"And I was right, wasn't I?"

I looked down while nodding, and the room was enveloped with pin-drop silence. Suddenly I was hugged by Seunghee, who was weeping, "I'm really sorry about my own sister...please I know it really affected you....but please I apologise on her behalf...I swear the day I saw her with him—I didn't even glance or talk to her, even though I had to see her everyday...even our parents asked what was wrong with us, but I ignored their questions."

I quickly wiped the tears that were streaming down from her face. Her words struck a chord, and I felt guilt—which was spreading across my heart. I looked straight into her brown, teary orbs, "Meet me privately after wedding..I-I have something very important to discuss with you."

Seunghee's face twisted in confusion, but she nodded anyway without any further questions. Jaehwan asked, "Where is JungSu?"

"With parents," I answered hesitantly, avoiding both of my friend's peers. Before they ask furthermore about my child, I decided to divert it, "What's with the gift? Is it for me?" I asked with a cheerful voice.

"Of course!' Seunghee replied, and brought her face close to my ear, "It's lacy bra's and panties, a few sets of Lingerine."

"What?! New sets of bras and panties?" I screamed, and Seunghee flicked my forehead. I was so confused as to why she did that. Then a small cough made made head tilt towards it's direction. I bit my tongue, facepalmed for stupidity for forgetting that there are two males present in this room. Both of the males were staring at the ceiling, like innocent kids.

"My work is done. I'm out," the stylist bowed, and took his make-up bag and quickly left the scenario.

Jaehwan sighs, "My little friend Jina, always gullible and stupid." Then he looked at his girlfriend, "I know your choices of underwears—horrible. You could have just asked me, stupid woman."

Seunghee glared at her boyfriend, "Oh shut up, you don't say that when we—."

I closed my ears, "Please enough, I don't want to hear any more details."

Jaehwan was blushing, and Seunghee nudged my shoulder, "Oh c'mon as if you won't do with your billionaire husband."

Suddenly I felt goosebumps on my skin, and I felt a knot in my throat. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, "Don't be scared Jina, don't bottle up your feelings to him, and explain to him everything. I'm sure he will understand, and will wait."

"B-but I'm his wife a—"

"Just because you're his wife that doesn't mean it's your job or duty to entertain him or satisfy him sexually just because he's horny. You're not required or obliged to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, or that you don't want to do."

His words made me smile, and I quickly gave him a hug, "Thank you so much." Releasing the hug, he flashed me a smile, "That's what best friends are for."

Seunghee quickly snuggled Jaehwan's arm with a smile on her face, "I'm so proud that this man right here is my boyfriend." With that, she gave a quick peck on his cheek.

Then Seunghee came beside me, and patted my back, "Don't be nervous."

"I can't do it either way..” I whispered

"Why not?" Seunghee asks, scrunching her brows.

I brought my face near to her ear, and whispered, "I'm on my period."

"I heard it." Jaehwan says. "You should learn how to whispher, so that third person shouldn't have any clue what you're talking about."

"What you heard huh?" Seunghee challenges.

"Jina's uterus is angry, because Jina didn't carry a baby, so uterus wants revenge, and Jina ummm.....I can't find the correct words that would rhyme." Jaehwan scratches his head, but sighs. "Whatever...in short Jina is on her period."

I bursted out laughing, followed by the couple. I laughed till I couldn't take it. Shaking my head, "I can't believe I'm friends with you."

Jaehwan just shrugged. Seunghee held my chin and made me look at her, "Listen, a boner is not a medical condition, and you're no under obligation to do anything."

I quickly looked down, while blushing and the couple in front of me chuckled seeing my state. Seunghee sighs, "I feel bad for Jinwoo, he doesn't know what he's missing. I thought he would be your first and last boyfriend."

"Well....Jinwoo isn't her first boyfriend," says Jaehwan.

Seunghee raised one of her eyebrows, "Then who? Why I didn't know about this?"

"I-It's not a big deal," I said, trying my best to answer this question. I looked at Jaehwan with fear. He pats his girlfriend's head, "It's a big secret, I promise I will say you but leave this for today. Okay?" Seunghee was hesitant but nodded anyways. As soon as Jaehwan looked at me with reassurance, I felt a heavy burden released from my heart.

Suddenly the door creaked open, and than other my parents entered the room. My heart was filled with excitement when I saw my little son entering with his tuxedo suit. I bend down on my knees, and he quickly ran towards me and embraced me with his little hands with a huge smile. "Eomma I'm finally getting a Father yaaay." He cheered, with his hands up in the air.

At that moment I wanted to cry, and burst out in tears, but I have to control myself. I got up and went to my parents, "Thank you so much for bringing him." I said, my voice almost inaudible.

Father chuckled, "Silly girl, we're not that heartless to keep him away from you, especially on your wedding day." I smiled and hugged them.

Father spoke up, "My beautiful little girl is finally going to be a woman." Tears we're streaming down on his face, and I quickly wiped it. Mother was also silently crying, "It's time. Remember you're a woman now. Three advices I will give you. Make your husband happy, don't make him angry and be patient with him." Bitting my inner cheek, I just nodded and just imbedded my mother's words in my mind.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"What's up with arrange marriage in this 21st century? Please don't say you're suddenly getting because of your company is under crisis or some shit." Yoongi Hyung said while punching the wall, lightly. I didn't say anything, just sitting quiet while my stylist was fixing my hair.

"I'm offended," Taehyung Hyung said while crossing his arm, glaring at Yoongi Hyung.

"But no seriously, just yesterday you called all of us, and told you're getting married today," says Jimin Hyung. "What is wrong with you maknae? It's marriage Jungkook—a serious thing, not a silly game."

I rolled my eyes, "I know Hyung. I know what I'm doing, I'm just getting married. Big deal?"

"Of course, it's a big deal." Everyone said in unison, and I still remained unbothered. I could see everyone's reflection from the mirror, and can watch how they're upset, confused and angry with me.

"I'm an adult Hyung. I can make decisions by myself. I'm not that 16years old Jungkook you first met."

"Do you even hear yourself, you little shithead," says Seokjin Hyung, his face is red because of anger. "What is wrong with you? It's not even a month you arrived in Korea, and suddenly you're getting married?"

Hoseok Hyung asks, "Did you come hear just to get married?" I shook my head and replied, "No Hyung, it was sudden.

"But why?" Taehyung Hyung asks, "Did your parents force you?"

"Hyung, not every marriage is like yours."

Taehyung Hyung glared,, and crosses his arms. "I'm offended. Again." He scoffs.

"Then answer us. What's up with the sudden marriage?" Yoongi Hyung asks.

"I was the one who decided to get married. It was me who decided the date, place and everything."

"But why?!"

"I don't know. It's my life, and my wish."

"Maknae, you're just rushing everything. It was not a wise decision." Says Hoseok Hyung.

"So what? Why you guys have problem with me getting married?"

"You can't get married!" Jimin Hyung screams, "Not now, not before me."

"Hyung it's not my fault you're not getting any woman with that height of yours."

"What?! How dare you?!" Jimin Hyung scoffs. He quickly arrives in front of me, and spoils my hairstyle which took hours for my stylist to do it.

"What the fuck Hyung?!" I screamed, and got up from my seat. Jimin Hyung quickly ran , and hid behind Namjoon Hyung. He peeped from behind, and says, "You deserve it."

I feel like my blood is boiling, and I'm going to explode in anger. I clenched my fist, and spoke in harsh tone, "If anyone of you has problem with me or with my wedding, then you can leave. The door is right there." I pointed at the door across the room.

Gasps were filled in a perfect synchronized manner. I can see all of them standing like a statue, eyes widened and mouth fell agape. Without saying anything I turned around and faced my stylist, "You have only five minutes to fix my hair. Do it or forget about the cheque." Without answering anything, the stylist just nodded in fear.

I just sat on my chair, and stylist started doing its work. The room was was filled in complete silence, and no sound was echoed throughout the room.

After a few minutes of complete silence, I stood up and walked towards the door. As I was to step out, I was blocked by a person—who was none other Namjoon Hyung. Rolling my eyes, I asked, "No what? You guys won't let me get married now?"

"No no, not that," Namjoon Hyung sighs, and put his hands over my shoulder. "Look we all six are your best friend, your Hyungs. We know you since you're a teenager. You're not our friend but our little brother, and whatever you do, we all will support your decision, no matter what."

Then Seokjin Hyung arrived in front of me, "Yes, we're all just bit upset that you made a sudden huge decision without discussing with us." He said, softly and with a tight smile. "But if this what you want, then it's ok. We don't what is going inside your head but you have our support you. As long as you feel it right, we are happy with your own choices."

Then suddenly I felt I was back hugged by two people, "Sorry." It was none other than Taehyung and Jimin Hyung.

"Group Hug!" Hoseok Hyung screamed, and I felt my body was squeezed into a group of people. Everyone was hugging, their words made my heart warm, and smile crept up on my face.

Releasing the hug, I smiled at them, then I felt a pat on my back, "You grew up. Uh I feel old." Yoongi Hyung says, wiping his non-existent tears. With that room was filled with their laughter, I couldn't help but laugh along with Hyungs—my Hyungs.

A Butler arrived at the door, and bowed at me, "It's time, Sir. Your parents are calling you." I nodded, and the butler left immediately.

Jimin Hyung wrapped one of his arm around, "Let's go." With that we all stepped out of the room.

Jina's P.O.V

Oh God! I'm so nervous. I wish I could stop this wedding, and run away from this. But of course I know I can't do that

"Jina, my daughter." My Father's soft voice pulled me out of my thoughts. "Don't be nervous, even if you get married, you're and always be my little Jina." He said with a reassuring smile. His words touched my heart, and I felt a drop of tear fell on my cheek. "Sshh don't cry. A Woman shouldn't cry on her wedding day." He smiled and fixed my veil. After fixing it, he gestured me to place my arm around him.

With a bright smile, I placed my arm around him, and with slow steps we arrived at the door of the church. When the door opened, I felt goosebumps appearing on my skin. The room was filled with guests, and most of them were unfamiliar faces. Everyone stopped, and turned their faces at me. The aisle was made of red carpet, and scattered with few petals. From distance, I can see the priest, and my soon-to-be husband.

The music started, and my Father made the first step. Holding his arm, I followed his step while looking down. With every step I made, I felt my heart pounding drastically. There was series of unpleasant feelings circulating around my mind, but I shook head and ignored it. 

Finally I stood in front of my soon-to-be husband. I felt my veil removed, and my happy smile faded when I was greeted by a harsh cold glare of Jungkook. His gaze looks fierce and vacant—no sign of happiness. His eyes remained glued on mine, as if he is shooting laser beams. It's like I'm witnessing a whole new Jungkook, he looks exact opposite of the last week one—the one I had easily fell hard for.

***

(A/N:- I seriously don't know much about wedding vows and how exactly it is done...but let's just skip ahead. When I'll edit later, I promise it will be much better, because by that time I will have full knowledge about it. Forgive me for now)

***

The Priest's voice tore the silence as he spoke up, "Do you, Jeon Jungkook will take Pa—”

"I do," Jungkook cuts off the Priest making the whole crowd laugh. I also wanted to laugh his eagerness, but his glare says otherwise.

The Priest chuckled lightly, and turned towards me, "Do you Park Jina, willing to take Jeon Jungkook as your husband?"

Suddenly nervousness crept on my veins, and Jungkook's harsh was making me more nervous. I wanted to reject and runaway, but I know my decision will invite embarrassment to my family.

Exhaling a heavy sigh, I replied, "I do." The crowd clapped cheerfully. With that we both exchanged the rings. When it was my chance, I firmly inserted the ring in his finger. When it was Jungkook took my fingers harshly inserted the ring, and I had to bit inner cheek so that I don't scream in pain.

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife," the Priest say's and the crowd cheered. Everyone was happy, except me. The Priest faced Jungkook and continued, "You may now kiss the bride."

Jungkook and I exchanged glances. The crowd went dead silence, as Jungkook stepped forward towards me with slow steps. He softly placed one of his palm on my cheeks, and the other on my waist and brought his face closer to mine. I closed my eyes, and waited for his lips on mine in anticipation.

But instead feeling his lips on mine—which I have longed for, I felt Jungkook placing a short kiss on my cheek, almost near to my lips. After the kiss, he brought his lips near to my ear, "Your journey to hell starts from now. Get ready Park Jina, you have lot coming on your way." He says in a cold, monotonous cadence, and I felt a shiver ran down to my spine.

My whole face was puzzled when Jungkook backed away, but there evil smirk plastered on his face. I felt like a weathered rope tightening around my neck—one small tug from chocking me away completely.

Jungkook looked at the crowd, finally returned to his usual mannerism as his evil smirk loosened into carefree grin, that was made for the world to see. I understood that there is a dangerous devil hidden beneath that cheerful and joyful face of his. Jungkook's words reverberated throughout my mind, and my mind cant stop repeating it.

It was as if the universe concocted a grand master plan against me, and I was the only unlucky person left alone in a dark black hole.

Everyone around me was having the time of their life, except the bride—which was me. Ironic, I was supposed to be happiest among the crowd but I feel like I am the unluckiest person on my wedding day—which was supposed to be the most joyful day for a bride.

I thought Jeon Jungkook was my Prince Charming like those in princess movies, and I could live happily ever after with him. But maybe my Prince Charming wasn't charming at all. Or worse, maybe  he wasn't a Prince—just a devil disguised to be a Prince, to rescue the princess so that she can fall into his evil tricks. Perhaps I was that naive princess, who was delusional about wanting a happy ending.

Maybe the universe wanted someone to play the role of the unlucky part of it's plan—I was the chosen one, out of all the millions of people in this world. How pity of me, I was supposed to feel happy but my fate is too cruel, as if it wants some sort of revenge against me. I am an 'unlucky bride.'

A/N:- Please VOTE and leave COMMENTS.

I am asking few questions, and I want serious and honest answers. I won't mind if you guys are really honest, because it will help me to correct my faults and improve myself.

What do you guys think about my stories, and it's way of writing??

How is my stroyplot? Interesting or boring? Rate it from 0 to 10.

What do you think about my characters?!

Am I dragging the story too much?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

219K 34.3K 88
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
201K 4.7K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
188K 9.6K 88
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
146K 3.3K 59
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad