Lips Of The omegaverse

Od ershy_14

-Bangtan Omegaverse 2- The stories will be 18+ stories. Polling is closed!! Více

Polling
Result
Prologue
Omegaverse Explanation
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Announcement
Ch 13
Ch 14
Announcement
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17

Ch 4

703 18 2
Od ershy_14

RM walked in the corridor with a big smile on his face.

" Good Morning! " RM's.

" Morning. " Alpha student's.

He accost everyone he met during his way to his classroom, then he spotted Jungkook and running toward him.

" Yo! JK! " RM's.

" Ah, RM, morning. " Jungkook's.

" Good Morning! " RM's.

" What is it? " Jungkook's.

" What do you mean by what? " RM's.

" Why are you grinning at me like that? It's creepy. " Jungkook's.

" Hey! That was rude. " RM's.

" Ahaha, I know. Just kidding. " Jungkook's.

The two boys turn in the hallway and clim up the stairs to the second floor.

" So...? " Jungkook's.

" Hm? " RM's.

" You finally met your partner? " Jungkook's.

" U-um.. yeah. " RM answered with a blush on his cheeks.

" Hehe.. you look cute when you blushes. " Jungkook chuckle.

" Y-you can't seduce me, I'm taken by someone else! " RM's.

" There's no way I would seduce you. And if I did, I'd be lose to that man of yours. " Jungkook's.

" Now that we're talking about it, have you found yours? " RM's.

After hearing RM's question, Jungkook suddenly stopped.

" JK? " RM's.

" I... did. " Jungkook's.

" Woah! Really?! " RM's.

" Em.. " Jungkook nod.

" Who's it? Is it a male? Or a female? Is it the student of our school? " RM started to pop up question one after one.

" It's a he.. and yeah.. he's from our school. " Jungkook says as he scratching his neck.

Realising Jungkook odd behavior, RM shut his mouth close and lock his eyes into Jungkook's.

" What happen? " His tone changed into a serious mode.

It took Jungkook for awhile before he opened his mouth and told RM about the situation.

" It seems that I.. was rejected." Jungkook.

" You're what? " like not believing, RM widened his eyes.

Jungkook is the most popular student from the first building, not only in this school, he was known anywhere by everyone in this town. His family is one of the richest family in this town. They're know for sponsoring every sport field tournament, both national and international.

Knowing his good background and very guaranteed future, RM shocked that there's someone who's brave enough to rejected him. Feeling troubled looking for words to encourage him, RM paused. Jungkook know what RM's thinking right now and immediately said, " I'm fine! ".

RM lift his gaze up to Jungkook, " What? ".

" I said it's fine, because I'm not giving up on him. " Jungkook's.

Feeling a relief, RM started to smile again.

" Yeah! That was JK that I know! " RM's.

RM realise that he can't be looking sad now, he need to support Jungkook, his best friend. By him feeling down he know that he just make the situation more complicated than before.

==

Suga POV~

I jumped from the fence, landing safely on my feet and carefully looking around.

" No one's here. Yes! I'm save. " I run carefully to the second building's direction.

" Stop right there! "

A cold tone voice stopped me in track. I turn my head a little to is source and smile bitterly.

" Min Yoon Gi, student from XB-1. What are you doing in here by this hour? "

The owner of this cold tone voice is a tall man, who's wearing glasses, and a student council members, he's none other than Kim Tae Hyung.

" Uh..me? I.. I just picked up my thing that I dropped in here this morning. " I said with nerves. I hope that he didn't notices me, arghh.. not my lucky day. Where did he come out from by the way?

" By jumped down from that fence up there? " Taehyung's pointed to the top end of the fence.

" W-what? No..! I-I'm not! " I denied.

" I take it that you just arrived here, aren't you? The bells has ringed an hours ago, you skipped your morning class again, am I wrong? " Taehyung lifted up one of his eyebrows.

" W-what are you talking about? Of course I wouldn't do that. " I denied again.

" Yoongi-sshi, you've done this plenty of time so I.." before Taehyung can finished his sentece Suga cut him off by saying, " Oh! Senior Park Bo Gum! What are you doing in here? " Suga shout into the distance.

" President?! " Taehyung immediately turn his head toward where Suga's talking to, but there's no one there. Realising he has been fooled, he turned his head again to where Suga's standing at, or where he at a few second ago.

" Haha.. take that! " I said as I run off faster than before to the second building's direction.

" Min Yoon Gi!!! I wouldn't let you go easily next time!! "

I heard he shouting behind me, but whose care? I entered the front door and put my shoes at the shoes shelf and run into my class.

A/N

Thank you for waiting! I know this chapter is pretty boring and short, but I hope you still like it. Next chapter will be posted in 6 hours. See you later!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

367K 14.2K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS Fanfic💜 Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...
33.8K 2.1K 19
under MAJOR editing and he was once again reminded that they would never want him the way he wanted them. because betas always come last hoseok x ot...
566K 25.7K 50
*Completed* I wrote this when I was 15 why are y'all still into it, the logic is stupid because I was a stupid 15 year old and don't understand plot...
18.7K 1.2K 71
BOOK 2 SEQUEL TO "HIS ALPHA PROTECTOR" ⚠️ WARNING.... *Smut, of course ✖️ Angst ✖️Bloodymess *Jikook RANKS #6 IN JIKOOK