Life Of The Party(Shawn Mende...

By _blurrywilk

--Complete-- (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK // CRINGY AF // YOU WILL MOST LIKELY CRINGE @ EVERYTHING CHAPTER BC I WR... More

Life Of The Party(Shawn Mendes)
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 27•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Chapter 43•
•Chapter 44•
•Chapter 45•
•Chapter 46•
•Chapter 47•
•Chapter 48•
•Chapter 49•
•Chapter 50•
•Chapter 51•
•Chapter 53•
•Chapter 54•
•Chapter 55•
•Chapter 56•
•Chapter 57•
•Chapter 58•
•Chapter 59•
•Chapter 60•
•Chapter 61•
•Chapter 62•
•Chapter 63•
•Chapter 64•
•Chapter 65•
•Chapter 66•
•Chapter 67•
•Chapter 68•
•Chapter 69•
•Chapter 70•
•Chapter 71•
•Chapter 72•
•Chapter 73•
•Chapter 74•
•Chapter 75•
•Chapter 76•
•Chapter 77•
•Chapter 78•
•Chapter 79•
•Chapter 80•
Second and Third book
Instagram
News and a Thanks
omegle
wow
hi!
Little self promo
ONE MILLION
lil update
lil rant (lolololloooll not rlly)

•Chapter 52•

9K 238 44
By _blurrywilk

February 10, 2015

Jenna's pov

"Hello my best friend." Rosie says as my eyes open.

"Rosie." I exclaim and hop out of bed and embrace her in a hug.

"Wow I just saw yesterday." She laughs and I do too. "So tell me everything."

"Well when I walked in Shawn and my room he was just acting weird and all. Like usually he is very talkative and stuff, but he kept spacing out and all. I ask him later if he wanted to come with me to hang out with the boys. He told me he was gonna stay behind. I hadn't closed the door all the way when I heard him say, you can come out now, I opened the door back and saw him and some girl kissing. The thing is that he was kissing back." I say all in one breath and start crying.

"Shh it's gonna be ok." Rosie pulls me into her side and I sob into her should while she brushes my tangled hair.

"I just can't believe he did it. I mean he knows all about Austin cheating on me." I cry. "I just can't believe it." I continue to cry. "Why am I even on this planet?" I ask while standing up and walking to the window to see a breathtaking view of New Jersey.

"Jenna Brooke, don't ever say that." Rosie says and stands up.

"I was suppose to die that day. Dad wasn't suppose to walk in. I should have died." I cry.

"Jenna please stop." Rosie cries and I continue.

"Don't you see. I'm a mistake! My crappy mom wasn't suppose to have me! I'm just one big, huge, gigantic mistake!" I yell and tears fall out.

"You know, I came here to help you Jenna! But no one can help you but yourself! I'm leaving so you can calm down!" Rosie yells and leaves. I slide down the wall and continue to sob.

As I cry, I slowly stand up and walk to my bag to get my notepad. I start writing a note to every single person I know and love. That's a lot of people. After writing the letters, I grab my camera and start filming.

"Hey guys, it's Jenna Bryan." I say and tears threaten to spill. "I just wanted to say thank you to all my fans, viewers and friends, for being there and supporting me. I love you guys so much." I say and start to cry. "This is the last time you will ever see Jenna Brooke Bryan again. I love you." I cut off the video and post it to YouTube.

I read over the notes one last time and walk away.

I go to Rosie's bag and get out her pills for her ADHD.

"Goodbye world." I whisper and stick about twenty pills in my mouth.

[-------------------------------]

So this is an emotional chapter. Sorry for the cliffhanger kinda and the shortness. But anyway I hope you like it!

-Ashlee.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 11.2K 200
Welcome to my third book of imagines! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU BLOCKED!!!!
576K 7.2K 200
Welcome to my fourth book of imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes! {*} = smut! Requests are closed! MEAN OR HATEFUL COMMENTS WILL GET YOU MUT...
596K 12.3K 77
Imagines of my lil muffin ;) -------------------------- These are old and not that great, so here's a pre-warning! Please do not copy my work, I work...
29K 376 69
I decided to start my first imagines book! There is going to be a whole bunch of imagines about the one and only Shawn Mendes! There's will be happy...