A Thug's seed (Major Editing)

By One_Nation_Standing

tori is 17 years old living in the hood streets of Atlanta with her drug dealing father the king of the stre... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Read Read Read
chapter 9
chapter 10
Check This Out
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
.Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter twenty
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
READ READ READ!!!
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Please
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
Casting Calls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh ok
Time Is Running Out
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
40
41 THE END

chapter 3

10.4K 308 0
By One_Nation_Standing

Tori

"I laughed. Stupid ass hoe thought she had a man."

"Girl you dont know me to be calling me a hoe. "(tasha in mm)

"Yes I do you were the biggest hoe in school. I mean look at you your face alright but that body is out of this world no homo."

"Oh you really think so I get it from my mama. "

"See thats what I mean you can't even finish an conversation without commenting on your self."

"Girl you just mad. "

"Mad for what? Baby I'm far from mad. I gotta a pretty face and a nice body. But you think because you got a little more than me that I'm mad. You got me all the way fucked up "

"Girl bye" she said walking by with her hand in my face. I grabbed it and put it on chanlo my mini gun. "You feel this ima pop that hand off if its in my face again". I grabbed her by the head and put her face a pinky my mace gun. "Oh thats just pinky if you give me another stank ass look she will be sprayed in your stank ass face. Now good bye have a nice day."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.7K 22
Tori is 17 and moves in with her mom's new husband and his 18 year old son. But after spending the summer with them, she notices that her new step-br...
90.2K 2.4K 24
Tori is 18 yr old girl and is a straight up thug, Born and raised in the Streets. She been in and out of prison for every crime, her gang "Fallen Ang...
200K 4.3K 37
Living In New York can Be hard I'm Only 19 and taking care of me and my 17 year old sister, Grew up with no Father he Died while trying to protect o...
2.9M 110K 31
After 17 year old Lauren London's father passes away she is left too take care of her 11 year old sister Abbygail by herself. As times get hard she b...