A Choice with no Regrets (Lev...

By gorgeous_levi

(Y/n) was once a weak, homeless girl who found herself in the Underground City, but was taken by Kenny the Ri... More

A Choice with no Regrets
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Agreement
Chapter 2: A Soldier's Spirit
Chapter 3: Scouting Legion
Chapter 4: A Deal for a Cause
Chapter 5: Crossing Paths
Chapter 6: Next to Exposed
Chapter 7: Fate's Surprise (Pt. I)
Chapter 9: A Lovers' Quarrel
Chapter 10: First Expedition
Chapter 11: On the Same Boat
Chapter 12: Perfect Strangers
Chapter 13: Hanji's Promise
Chapter 14: Disguised as Couple
Chapter 15: Looking Different
Chapter 16: The Escape Plan
Chapter 17: Envious & Jealous
Chapter 18: Lost in his Kiss
Chapter 19: Levi's Permission
Chapter 20: What Do You See?
Chapter 20.5: Unanswered
Chapter 21: A Transformation
Chapter 22: Not Daydreaming
Chapter 23: Levi Ackerman
Chapter 24: Dreaming Is Over
Chapter 24.5: Unanswered (Pt. II)
Chapter 25: Long Time, No See
Chapter 26: 57th Expedition
Chapter 27: Behind The Scenes
Chapter 28: Unaccomplished
Chapter 29: Annie Leonhart
Chapter 30: Where Am I?
Chapter 31: Mutual Feelings
Chapter 31.5: Announcement!
Chapter 32: The Female Titan
Chapter 33: One Night Away
Chapter 34: Midnight Shadows
Chapter 35: A Choice with no Regrets (Season 1 - Epilogue)
ACWNR Special Chapter [1] Annie vs. Erza
ACWNR Special Chapter [2] Love Battle
ACWNR Special Chapter [3] Braid
Season 2
Chapter 36: Starting Over Again
Chapter 37: Erza Leonhart
Chapter 38: Hardening Ability
The Unveiling (Levi x Reader)
Chapter 39: Confirmation & Confession

Chapter 8: Fate's Surprise (Pt. II)

9K 298 260
By gorgeous_levi

Your Point of View

I couldn't move. I know that I must act in order to keep my secret unharmed.

But I just couldn't. This is the same feeling I had to experience ten years ago. And now...

I'm feel like I'm a ice statue that would never melt no matter how high the temperature is. My body refuses to move, and my blood stops flowing. I know, it's like an exaggeration. But it is really how it feels. And I fucking hate it.

I promised myself before that I've become stronger. That no matter what happens, I'll fight. That no matter how high your position is, everyone will be treated equal and experience freedom.

And I will never be that girl who is a useless as a burden. I already abandoned that. I'm a strong, independent woman now.

But here I am, seeing all of those nasty things that happened to me. It's like a flashback.

No matter how hard I try, my eyes still won't leave that fucking store out of my sight. It's creepy, though. Everything feels creepy and stubborn.

"Oi, are you still yourself? Did you lose your shit?" Levi commented. I could feel his cold eyes on me.

It's like the world completely stopped. Am I traumatized or what? Man, get a grip!

"What the fuck's with that reaction?" Levi placed his hand on my right shoulder, making me startle.

But still, my eyes just won't fucking leave the damn store. What the hell?!
I'm pretty sure that Levi is already suspecting my actions.

I swallowed a lump and looked at him, trying to give my best poker face so that he won't suspect my moves anymore. I hope that this would work.

"Tch, finally. I thought you already left your soul." Levi rolled his eyes.

I tried to do everything I could to make myself calm. My whole body is literally shaking like shit. I could feel my sweat flowing from my forehead.

"I still haven't told you the reason why I brought you here." Levi reminded, making me remember the hell I'm here.

I didn't dare to respond. Who fucking knows, right? I might stutter, lost my shit, my voice might crack, ugh. Of course, I'm not letting that happen.

"I was not around this morning because four-eyes has to do a commitment. Petra and Oluo asked me if I could join them help apologize to Hanji, which I agreed. I did a mistake back there, though." Levi explained.

"What do you mean?" I asked. My attention finally drawed on something else, not on that shitty store.

"There was this expedition last week, for you not to be ignorant. You are considered as a member of our branch, so I decided to visit you on your training." Levi stopped. He's telling me something with his eyes...

Oh, so that's what he meant. I didn't expect an unexpected fight with Annie, though. Eren is all to be blamed because it was his idea, and not mine. Tch, why am I always the culprit in the end?

"It isn't my fault. I was just forced," I said, defensing my side. How dare him judge me.

"That won't work, you idiot. Everyone has known how obsessed you are when it comes to battle. It won't be surprising if you're really the one who offered that shit." Levi said.

Burn! He just had to remind me the time that I offered him to have a rematch with me. Checkmate.

Anyways, I am cornered now. Why, I couldn't just reveal to him that Annie is my fucking twin sister, and this is the place where it all happened.

"So what's the exact reason why you brought me here?" I changed the topic, since I already lose our arguments.

"It's just that I know you could help me here, considering that you're a skilled bitch who could steal and kill." He answered, kneeling on a piece of paper outside the store.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I replied, trying to find a good view with the paper that he is holding. But unfortunately for me, Levi kept pulling the paper away from me.

What is wrong with this guy? He said that he needs my help, but he kept on keeping that information away from me. What a hypocrite.

"Hey, Short-, Captain, what's that?" I kept on overlooking the paper, but he just won't let me. He keeps it far from my sight.

"What's with it?" I repeated when he suddenly stopped and stuffed the paper inside his pocket.

"None of your business." He just replied, entering the store that made my life miserable.

Wait a minute.

"Is there something I need to know, but you just won't let me?"

"You've gotta be kidding me. It almost looked like you're the one who needs to tell me something." Levi throwed the question back to me.

Oh...he mustn't still forgotten the priceless reaction I've made earlier.

This devil. This shit sure knows how to blackmail.

"Tch, never mind." Levi added, his feet stopped walking.

"Now, am I able to know why the hell did you bring me here? Things are not still clear," I asked him again for the nth time.

Still, I didn't dare to move an inch from my position. My body is too afraid to even lay my finger on that damn store. It makes me sick.

"Ilse." He plainly said.

Ilse.

Wait, what? How did he-

"She is also a soldier at the same branch. She lives inside this wall. We found this journal of hers in an expedition. She wrote every damn thing that happened during her survival. But unfortunately, she died...her head was cut off." He told me, looking at the floor.

"On the other hand, she achieved something that none of us never encountered. A speaking Titan," He stopped, then continued when he saw me listening.

"Ymir. Ymir's People. Greetings. The Titan spoke the same language of us. Completely extraordinary." Levi complicated, but I didn't respond.

Shit. I never knew she'll continue what she dreamed of when we were kids. So she...she's dead? No...

"Four-eyes documented and added that to the Survey Corps' reports. We are fucking almost near within the truth, but it's my fault that that Titan died. I killed it. It's the reason why I agreed to join the brats apologize to Hanji, because she visited the parents of Ilse to gave back her uniform and journal. We wouldn't discover that treasure if it wasn't for her," Levi uttered. I can't believe he needs to apologize, and he actually agreed.

At least, she accomplished what she wanted to reach. She didn't die in vain.

I couldn't relate with him or Ilse, because I haven't encountered those stuff nor I went outside the walls.

"It's surprising that you shared that information to me. I didn't know that you're a chatter box sometimes," I joked, lightening the situation up. I couldn't stand that mood of him. It feels weird.

"Tch. Cut it, I'm talkative. To people I value, at least." Levi admitted, his lips curving.

I blushed. Shit! Was that a confession, or am I just delusional?

He suddenly spoke. "Anyways, we're here because four-eyes requested me to investigate more about Ilse. Her effort wouldn't be just be fucking in vain. She said we must do something."

"And this store is necessary to visit because?" I asked, even though I know the fucking reason why this place is relevant to the jigsaw puzzle.

"This is the place where Ilse and her bestfriend, Erza, used to play when they were kids. And the only place she treated like home."

---

It's been years since I've heard that name. I just can't believe Levi's the first person to recall me that.

Ilse. Erza.

Those names are enough to make me feel sick and fucking lose my shit. It makes me lose my shit.

Fate, what the fuck is wrong with you? I'm fucking tired of these unexpected surprises. Enough of them.

They're aren't fun and exciting anymore. They're more like, humiliating. If you could, just stop. I just couldn't handle all of these anymore.

I'm human too, you know?

I sighed as I opened the shower of the cubicle of this small structure that is behind the cabin. Good thing it is already midnight, so I could freely use the whole bathroom myself.

I love night showers, it makes me feel fresh, clean, and relaxed. But this fucking bathroom kinda need some sort of privacy.

Why? This bathroom may have a number of cubicles, but it's fucking open for everyone! I mean, who the hell wants to go for a shower when your opposite gender can see you naked? Fucking embarassing.

I started removing my braid, making my hair down.

I started sing-songing while rubbing my hair with the water coming from the shower when I sensed someone inside this bathroom, too.

At first, I just ignored it, convincing myself that I was just subconscious.

But after I decided to glance to just make sure that no one else is here, I just wanted the land to fucking open and swallow me.

Levi fucking Ackerman is behind my cubicle, his body won't move while staring at my figure.

Shit! I was too comfortable that no one would dare enter this room because it's fucking midnight, so I didn't bother to close the door of my cubicle!

Is he even aware that he's staring at a naked sight? And why is he even here?

I fucking slammed the door close as fast and as loud as I could. I can't believe that this guy is a pervert. Why is he here in the first place?

"YOU FUCKING DAMN PERVERT! FUCKING GO OUT! FUCKING LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" I yelled, enough for him and the people inside the cabin to hear what I've shouted.

Shit, how the hell would I look at him in the face from now on?! This is hilarious.

Fate loves playing with me and my damn mind. If this was a game, I've already lost.

Another day, another surprise. I wonder what kind of surprise is waiting for me tomorrow. I better be ready for it.

Ready to face every bad possible scenarios that might happen tomorrow, and the day after that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 1.7K 43
《Levi x Reader》 |Levi's Time Travel Trilogy| -BOOK 1- ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ (Y/N) Jaeger, a young woman attending her s...
8K 119 50
"Listen to me. Life is cruel and unfair. It only gives you one chance, so don't fuck it up." ~ (Levi Ackerman X Reader) (Y/n) ha...
10.4K 309 58
Nº1 #Leviackermanxreader 14.01.2024 Nº1 #LeviAckerman 14.01.2024 Nº1 #Leviackermanxoc 14.01.2024 Nº1 #aotfanfic 20.01.2024 N°1 #levixoc 20.04.2024 It...
58.9K 1.4K 84
* this story is a wlw story and will tackle heavy subjects The only person that filled the void after having lost your mother was your girlfriend th...