Injections //Anna Kendrick x...

By RealStoryMind

Her eyes fluttered open slowly. Her vision blurry as she tried to look around. As she tried to focus someone... More

Chapter 1: Pilot
Chapter 2: Taken
Chapter 4: Some Talk
Chapter 5: Dinner Party
Chapter 6: It Happens
Chapter 7: Missing
Chapter 8: Safe?
Chapter 9: Talk
Chapter 10: Found?
Chapter 11: Trust
Chapter 12: They're On Board
Chapter 13: Anna
Chapter 14
Chapter 15: Crazy
Chapter 16: Physical Abuse
Chapter 17: Spilled Tea
Chapter 18: Two Days Later
Chapter 19: She Finds Out
Chapter 20: Short
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Closer
Chapter 23: Captured
Chapter 24: Siblings
Chapter 25: One Dead
Chapter 26: Little Chat
Chapter 27: Lucas
Chapter 28: Almost
Chapter 29: Finale Part 1
Chapter 30: Finale Part 2
Chapter 31: Last Chapter {End}
SEQUEL IS UP

Chapter 3: Meeting Kendrick

2.2K 50 10
By RealStoryMind

(A/N: Picture provided is of Dr. Avery) 

Previously:  

"Uncle?" The man turns around and a big smile appears on his face.  

"Ah, Y/N there you are," he pauses placing the clipboard down. "I got a case for you." Y/N tenses not wanting to have another case. Her uncle walks towards her wrapping his arm around the young girl's shoulder and bringing her to the glass. "This is her. The famous Anna Kendrick."

____________________________________

Y/N stood there staring into the room. She knew of Kendrick. She grew up watching her. Anything Anna was in, Y/N would always make sure she would be one of the first to see it. Her Uncle never knew about Anna. Y/N would ask for money to go see a movie, he'd gladly give it to her and she'd ask Lucas or Asha to take her. But now, seeing Anna in the white room where Y/N never would have thought to see the young actress struck her in the wrong places.

"Go on now, Y/N. This is your case," Dr. Richards said giving his niece a little push. Y/N nodded and unlocked the door. She turned around looking to her uncle.

"I want to do this one on my own, Uncle," Y/N said, trying to sound less frightened and worried than she actually was. However, her Uncle bought it. Joy filled his eyes. A smile appeared on his crusty lips.

"Very well then," he pauses licking his lips and sticking his hands in his pockets. "You know what to do. Take as much time as you like. I have other 'patients' to attend." Y/N nods as she watches Dr. Richards walk away. She turns her head to the door and has to unlock it again. It slides open and in she walks. The door shuts behind her and she uses her id to lock it back. Y/N bites her lip and hits another button to make sure no one can see in.

Slowly, she walks over to Anna. Y/N had always imagined meeting the famous american actress, however not like this. Not lying on basically her deathbed, not seeing her tied up except in movies. When Y/N had imagined meeting Anna in person it would be at a meet and greet. Vidcon even. Anywhere but here. Somewhere happy, but somewhere, where you hear screams and cries. Where you see things you're not wanting to see. Y/N shakes her head ridding of the thoughts as she hears coughing. Her eyes focus on Anna.

Anna's head moves slowly as her eyes try to focus. Y/N slowly approaches her noticing the cut on her forehead. "W-Who are you?" Anna spoke out. Fear and pain in her voice. Y/N got closer knowing what had been put into her system.

"Tr-Try not to move," Y/N's voice was low and calm. Anna stared at her, confused and nervous. And of course in this type of situation, Anna didn't listen and tried to get up. She screamed out loud. Y/N runs over quickly and lays her head down and grabs her hand. "You..You shouldn't move. Not for awhile."

"W-Why?" Anna choked out trying to breath. Y/N bit her lip looking to Anna. As Y/N doesn't speak Anna goes to move again. Her screams are high pitched and they're echoed throughout the tiny room. Y/N pulls out a needle as Anna calms down.

"If you keep moving...the pain will only increase," Y/N whispered. "They injected you with something so you wouldn't struggle for a while to make it easy on whoever got assigned to you." Anna teared up and stared at Y/N. Y/N looked to the door and sighed. "I'm going to help you with the pain, but you can't tell anybody. Okay?" Anna slowly moves her head up and down while Y/N sticks the needle into Anna's thigh. Anna bit down on her lip and closed her eyes. But it was over quick. As Y/N goes to speak the door opens and there stands Dr. Hearte.

"We need everyone to the conference area," Dr. Hearte states. The young girl nods as Dr. Hearte exits closing the door. Y/N slowly moves her head back to Anna.

"Where the hell am I?" Anna whispers.

"A place where you shouldn't be," Y/N whispered and stuck Anna with a needle into her arm. She injected it slowly and then pulled it out. She waited till she saw Anna's eyes close completely. She turned around and walked out of the room. Y/N locked the door and set it to where only she could get in.

"Y/N, there you are," Dr. Hearte spoke. "Dr. Richards had told me that you are to be with Dr. Avery tonight to assist her until the meeting is over." Y/N nods her head as she heads over to Avery's lab. She unlocks the door with her pass, but immediately regrets it when she's grabbed by the neck and pinned to the wall. There Y/N meets yellowish eyes. She hasn't seen this type of switch and fear settled into her, but she didn't move she remained calm as the man had kept a strong hold on Y/N's neck.

"You're..You are just a child," The person spoke. Y/N slowly nodded her up and down seeing Dr. Avery getting up from the ground. "What are they doing to make you do this to me?" After he asked the question Dr. Avery struck the man in the neck with a needle. The man's eyes turned to a normal looking color, a dark blue to be exact. The man let go of the young girl and she dropped to the ground coughing hard. Avery pressed a button for back up then turned to Y/N.

"Are you alright?" Dr. Avery questioned. Y/N nodded her head standing up. "Sorry about that he was restrained and I must have done something wrong with the antidote. We might need chains." Y/N simply nods. Moments later the door slides open to where Y/N meets Lucas.

"What the bloody hell happened?" Lucas asked in his British accent looking to the man on the ground to Y/N. "Y/N you're neck." The young girl reached her hand up to her neck feeling a wet substance. Dr. Avery walked over and titled Y/N's neck. "Avery what the bloody hell happened?"

"I'm not sure Lucas," Dr. Avery was shocked. The marks were deep into Y/N's neck. They appeared to be werewolf like material. "Lucas help me get Mr. James up on the chair then take Y/N here to help clean her up." Dr. Avery walks way from the young girl still shocked as she and Lucas picked up Mr. James. "Grab the chains, Y/N." The girl walks over to a corner and grabs the chains handing them to Lucas. Lucas kept quiet knowing he's not supposed to question the work of the doctors.

They chained the man down and as they did Y/N left the room. She walked out, towards the red stained door. Once exiting she made her way down the narrow hall and then into a different room. A washroom. She got to a mirror and stared at the marks. She shook her head. "How did I not feel this?" She questioned out loud touching them, tensing. "Most definitely felt that though." Y/N grabbed a paper towel and turned on the faucet. As she gets the paper a bit wet the door opens. She turns her head to see Lucas.

"Hey kid, you alright?" Lucas spoke walking in closing the door quietly. He walked over as Y/N nodded her head yes. He grabbed the paper towel as Y/N struggled a tad. Lucas gently pushed down on the bloody spots and got rid of the blood as much as possible at least. "I'm going to kill Avery."

"It wasn't Avery's fault, Lucas," Y/N mumbles moving away grabbing a dry paper towel and just wiping the wetness away. Lucas throws the paper towel he had away and looked to the young teen. He leaned up against the sink crossing his arms. Y/N turned and locked eyes with his. "Don't look at me like that, please." Y/N and Lucas had a strong relationship. She would go to Lucas for everything after her parents had died. Lucas was close with the family, due to Y/N's Uncle, Dr. Richards. Chris, Y/N's father told Lucas to look after Y/N before he was murdered. Her mother died not long after.

"I'm only looking out for you," Lucas stated. He was caring. Sometimes a little too caring. "Who'd you get assigned?" Lucas awaited for a reply. Y/N leaned up against the sink biting her lip.

"The new person you brought in," Y/N whispered a bit of sadness in her voice. Lucas caught on and walked in front of Y/N. The young girl picks her head up and looks at Lucas seeing concern inside of his eyes. "It's Anna Kendrick, Lucas. W-Why would you kidnap her?" Lucas sighed and looked away from the pleading girl.

"I had no choice Y/N. Either I kidnap who I'm told or bad things happen. You know this," Lucas comments. Y/N looks down to the floor knowing what he had meant. She bit her lip staring at the ground shaking her head.

"I..I can't hurt her Lucas," Y/N's voice lowered. Lucas's eyes widened as he crossed his arms over his chest. "It..It pained me seeing her tied up in that chair. I can't do it."

"Kid, you know what happens if you don't. Don't you remember last time?" Y/N nods her head remembering exactly what had happened. She shook her head ridding of the thought.

"I know, but this is Anna Kendrick. Someone I look up to Lucas. I can't stand here and basically kill her." Lucas leans up against the stalls.

"What the bloody hell to you plan on doing then?" Y/N shakes her head side to side walking to the door. "Y/N?" She stops but doesn't bother to turn around.

"I don't know Lucas." She walks out the door leaving Lucas. He stands there for a moment thinking, but as the door opens and he sees one of the doctors he quickly exits. Y/N however heads back to the labs where Anna was kept. She walks to her station and unlocks it. Inside she finds Anna still asleep. Quickly, she locks the door back and slowly walks over. Her eyes spot a bar stool and she walks towards it. Slowly, she pulls it over to the side of Anna and taking a seat. From there she waits patiently for the young actress to awaken.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 10.5K 30
*HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in Jack Frost and #3 in snowflakes** "Who are you, and why the heck are you in my house?!" You ask the boy, pointing your hairb...
45.7K 2.5K 34
Anna Holland is a college freshman with strange empathic psychic powers that she has managed to keep hidden. She senses auras, feels what others feel...
32.4K 1.2K 54
Watching Anna, she was actually down stairs sipping water quietly. I couldn't help but stare at her. Her usually midnight drink. "Thirsty." "Oh, un...
1.1K 14 12
γ€π™±πš˜πš˜πš” πš‚πšπšŠπšπšžπšœγ€‘β‡Ύ Completed ⇨ 𝘎𝘦𝘯π˜₯𝘦𝘳 π˜•π˜¦π˜Άπ˜΅π˜³π˜’π˜­! π˜™π˜¦π˜’π˜₯𝘦𝘳 ⇨ 𝘍𝘦𝘒𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘒 𝘣𝘒𝘀𝘬𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘯π˜₯ 𝘀𝘩𝘒𝘳𝘒𝘀𝘡𝘦𝘳! ❝ 𝑰 π’˜...