Jizzie/loveforever/sequel

بواسطة jizziestories

Joel and lizzie have been together for months there love is so strong nothing can break it, but when calum ge... المزيد

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
43
44
45
46

42

195 2 1
بواسطة jizziestories

LIZZIE'S POV

We were sat at the table when Steph walked in looking mad and upset...

S: OI! LIZZIE!!! ( Marches over to her)

L: ( looks at Oli confused) what's wrong Steph?

Suddenly I had flashbacks... I remember Steph was at doctors when I was... She obviously heard and saw me... She knew I had an abortion...

S: ( stands on top of lizzie and Oli's table)

I see the pub owner and staff come out to see what was happening...

S: THIS UGLY STUPID GIRL CALLED LIZZIE HAD AN ABORTION OF HER BOYFRIENDS BABY ( points at lizzie)

My heart races as everyone In the pub was staring at me and whispering about me...

O: what lizzie is this true? ( Tear falls from face)

L: Oli I was gonna tell you but...

Pub manager: RIGHT STEPH LIZZIE OLI GET OUT YOUR DISTURBING OUR OTHER CUSTOMERS!!!

I run out but as I run out the door Oli stops me and grabs me up to the wall and grabs my face viciously...

I silently cry in pain...

I see Joel walking by in the back ground...

He looks over... He stands and watches... Then Oli punches my stomach... I cry out in pain...

Joel runs over...

J: hey why the heck did you just punch her?

O: NONE OF YOUR DAN BUSINESS ( storms of with Steph close behind him)

I sit on the floor in pain...

J: lizzie come here shall I phone the police?

L: ( tears still streaming down face) no I'm fine...

I stand up and sprint home really fast... I get in and lock the door and fall to the floor crying... Next thing I know I passed out...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

11K 128 18
lizzie, awkward and nerdy, falls head over heels for joel. he falls for her too, little do they know their story is wild, and bumpy. when they think...
289 26 26
Book | 1 Ben has lived his whole life with Abby by his side. They are the perfect duo, the best of friends, each other's partner in crime. Ben would...
8.7K 70 33
When Lizzie gets an unusual grade on a test and asks a shy nerd to help her, will something spark between them --This are real people, all of there...
23.3K 506 43
Lizzie and Joel are a couple and have decided to move in together. They both love each other deeply and can't live without each other. But when one o...