36

JoelSPOV

I decide I'll go see lizzie...

I get in my car and drive to the place...

I arrive at the door and walk to the floor were lizzie is... I go to the reception and get the keys then I arrive at the door that is lizzies room...

I put the key in the door and open it, I turn around and shut the door and walk inside her room...

I see lizzie sat on the floor... She looks so tired and has dried years rolling down her face... She looks so upset...

J: lizzie i-

L: Joel you came...

J: lizzie I don't know what to say to you...

L: Joel!! I Didn't kill my family yammy did and set me up ( tears roll down face)

I felt so sorry for her... Poor thing... But I'm keeping my guard up...

J: how do I know that how can I trust you ( Sighs)

L: because I'm lizzie... I love you so much Joel and youve saved my life so many times but it's time for me to save my Own! ( Cries and stands up) Joel I swear I didnt kill them...

Nope I changed my mind... She didn't kill them and I know it...

J: lizzie I forgive you im so sorry

L: Joel I'm not okay ( goes dizzy)

Lizzie collapses on the floor and passes out... I run towards her and shout for help...

J: come on lizzie stay with me...

I put my hands on her delacate pale cold face and kiss her forehead and the guard of the prison thing walks in...