45

Oli's POV

I decided my plan was to kill lizzie... I could have had a son if it wasn't for lizzie... Even though we're all only 18... I plan to kidnap her and get her over a cliff and kick her down the cliff...

I head to her house and grab a knife I punch her in the stomach and head and then cary her into my van and drive to the forest...

JOELSPOV

It was a cold boring evening and It was snowing! It was nearly chiristmas so everyone was happy but me... I missed lizzie and everyone until they all went crazy and died or sent to prison... But mostly... I miss lizzie...

I decided to take a walk through the forest that was snowy after  the snow! I grab some boots and walk into the forest!

LIZZIE'S POV

My head hurts and my stomach hurts... I'm tied in the back of a van, I see Oli and he grabs be out of the van and throws me on the floor, I cry in pain and he laughs, he ties me against a tree and sits in front of me,

L: Please let me go I'll do anything please...

O: give me another baby...

L: No Oli I'm not getting pregnant with you...

O: maybe I'll just force you too

L: No Oli no...

I spot a figure running my way from the distance...

O: No escaping lizzie, I'll get you pregnant and once you've had the baby I'll kill you ( evil grin)

L: No No... Oli please don't hurt me...

A second before Oli dives on me a girl hits him in the head with a wooden log 2 times...

L: thank yo- who are you?

A: I'm Asuna joels ex girlfriend... I went to joels house to see if he's moved on... And then I saw Oli in the background so I ran over to help you...

LIZZIE'S POV

Asuna was pretty as hell... Light golden brown hair and pale brown eyes, wearing a brown fair jacket and charcoal jeans, I almost felt love for her...

She un-tied me and helped me up, when she stood up our faces were close... We didn't think about the concequenses but our lips smacked together and we shared a true passionate kiss in the beautiful falling snow...