1

Joel's POV,

I hadn't seen lizzie in 2 hours she said she was visiting calum but I'm on my way now as I'm getting worried.

I walk in to see Oli on the floor with blood on his face and Lauren on the couch passed out not breathing, I panic as I see a note on calums table it reads.

Hello Joel,

I see you haven't given me my money well you stole my money so I've stole your girlfriend, she's dead...

Well not dead yet but dammm I beat her up bad she's got blood all over my car lol anyway Joel lizzie is dying and there's nothing you can do about it.... hahaha

END OF LETTER

I felt blood boil down my spine as anger flooded through me but also tears poured out my eyes... Lizzie was dead... There is nothing I can do... Wait... Calums phone had a tracker from prison... I implanted it onto my phone I tracked it down and it said the nearest forest is his location I ran there as quick as I could but then I spotted calums car I saw calum sat by a tree on the floor drinking some beer he was nearly passed out he didn't notice me at all until i approached his car and he stood up.

C: ah Joel nice to see you lizzie is in the boot she's not breathing and is bleeding lots how funny ( starts laughing)

J: HOW DARE YOU CALUM I KNOW YOU HATE ME BUT KILLING LIZZIE WAS NOT THE WAY TO HANDLE IT

C: oh Joel by the way lizzie was good in bed I mean I had to chain her down but dammm she's good

J: ( punches calum until he's passed out)

I open to the boot to see a bloody beaten up bruised battered lizzie lying on a side with dry tears on her face... She must be in so much pain... I quickly check for a pulse and theirs the slightest heartbeat but she was surely dead... I cried and felt so angry... I took of my hoodie and put it around her trying to make her warmer... She still wasn't moving...
I could only do one thing... I got into calums car locked the boot with lizzie in and drove to the hospital...

As soon as I arrived i took lizzie out the boot carrying her bridal style Into the hospital and I gave her cold bruised and cut forehead a kiss before 5 nurses and 3 doctors hurried over carrying her into a room and trying to keep her alive at the hospital...

I try to go into the room she's in but the nurses won't let me... I decide to sit in the quiet waiting room alone

So many thoughts rush through my mind... What if she doesn't survive...calum is the worst guy in town I hate him with all my anger, I've decided I will kill him once I know lizzie is OK, if she survives or not he won't survive he will be dead and I will bury him in a cemetery ( starts going red with anger about calum)

Suddenly two people are in hurried into the hospital.... Who are they??