My Master Skywalker - Book(2)

By RogersSkywalkerR5er

Book (2) Sequel to Falling For Skywalker! Skywalker Series. Raina Starlight is the daughter a Commander in t... More

The New Republic
Weight of The Galaxy
The New Republic Consitution
First Padawan.
Together Again
Coruscant
The Balcony
Jedi Temple
Jedi Archives
First Mission
Growing Tension
Begining Of A New Order
Preperations
Uncontrolable
The Corscant Festival Ball
The Chase
Thoughtfulness
Letting Go
A Royal Birthday
Birthday Suprise
Tagged!
Tagged Again!
Star Wars Tag!!
Suprise Proposal
Excuses
The Deal
Letting Him Go
Broken
Knighting Ceremony
The Search
A Feeling
The Truth
Decisions
Padawan
Pass On What You Have Learned
First Lesson
One Day Left
Royal Wedding
Visions and Negotiations
Wishes and Negotiations
Answers on Jaccu
Last Chance
Awake
Meeting Again
Return to Corscant
Pushed Away
No Longer Alone
Tagged!
What Are These Feelings?
Jedi Academy
Promises
Taken Back
Back On Endor
Late Nights
Beautiful Place
Trust
Falling
Love?
Trusting You
Forever
Mysterious Presence
Offer
Back At It
Back Home
Telling Him and The Engagement
Making Plans
Our Secret Wedding

I Love You

1.9K 38 28
By RogersSkywalkerR5er

Raina's POV.

****
Raina was walking down the hallway of the temple. She headed to a class room. As she approached the room she could hear Luke's voice. He was speaking in a masterful tone. She peeked inside the room and watched.

"In 32BBY, the trade federation blockaded the planet of Naboo. The reason being they claimed was because of. . ." He paused looking in Raina's direction.

She noticed and quickly moved away smiling. He had sensed her.

". . .the high Republic taxes." Luke  finished.

'What are you doing?' He asked her through the Force.

Raina grinned. 'Just passing the time.' She answered him coyly.

She listened as he continued.

His voice sounding steady and unaffected. "In reality though they had a much different plan. To invade Naboo unconditionally."

"You're presence is distracting me.' He said in her mind.

Raina shook her head. 'Sorry can't do anything about that.'

She could feel his frustration, but again no one could tell it from his voice.

"This plan was put into action by non other than Darth Sideous, who was later discovered to be in actuality Senator, and eventually Emperor, Palpatine." Luke explained to the padawan.

An older padawan by the name of Tara Nal raised her hand. Luke saw it and looked over to the female togruta.

"Yes?" Luke asked in interest. "Wasn't his reason, for all of this, to start a war civil war and slowly gain more and more control over Uh senate and at some point gain control of the Republic itself by acting as if he was on the Republics side?" She asked.

Luke smiled and nodded. "Yes. That was his initial plan to gain power and it did pan out just exactly how he had wanted it to, except there was one thing he didn't count on, which effected everything. Including the end of his reign."

"What was that?" A young male chagrian, named Nekén Heksin asked.

Luke smiled at their eagerness to learn. "We'll get to that in a minute."

He heard groans and sighs come from the padawan. Raina could feel that Luke found it quite humorous, but even then he hid his true feelings and put on a firm face of a master.

"Patients."

The students sat up at attention and stopped complaining. Raina saw the edge of Luke's lips quirk up.

"Now. . .where was I? Oh, yes! The Trade federation made a threat to raid Naboo. The Queen of Naboo at the time, was Queen Padme Amadala, who happened to be the planet's youngest queen."

Another hand raised.  This time it was a human hand.

Luke sighed, but kept a pleasant look on his face. "Yes, Alyva?"

The little girl spoke timidly. "Wasn't Queen Amadala your sister's mother?"

Raina snorted quietly. Luke also couldn't hide his smile. He looked down obviously trying not to laugh and licked his lips to regain a somewhat serious look.

He nodded. "Yes, she was, but-"

Before he could explain to the little girl, he was interrupted by Kole Acknel. "If Queen Amadala was his sister's mom then she would have to be Master Skywlaker's mom too, silly!" He exclaimed.

Luke glanced over to Kole. "Acknel." He scolded. "A Jedi does not try to tear down or humiliate another a person just for being mistaken. We do, however, correctly inform them, but only calmly and respectfully." He scolded.

Kole looked down sheepishly.

Luke looked back to Avyla, who was looking down.

He gave her a kind smile. "You are right Avyla. She was Leia's mother, but she was also mine as well. Queen Amadala was our birth mother, you see. Which means Princess Leia and I are blood related siblings. In fact we are fraternal twins. After our mother passed away Leia was taken to live with her adoptive parents on Alderaan and I was taken to live on Tatooine with my aunt and uncle." He explained gently.

Alyva nodded. Raina couldn't help, but admire Luke. He was so good with children.

"As I was saying. . .Queen Amadala called for assistance from the Republic. The Republic then called the Jedi. Now, it was not unusual for the Jedi to get involved in these type of situations. It still isn't. We are here to help prevent conflict in any case and to stand up and defend the light side of the Force." Luke taught. "Two Jedi, by the names of Master Qui-Gon Jyn and his Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi, went to meet with the federation and negotiate."

Raina listened as he told the whole story from the Invasion of Naboo, to the Invasion of Thede,

"And that's when Master Qui-Gon And Obi-Wan Kenobi took the Queen with them to escape. They succeeded, but were forced to land on the planet of Tatooine where they ended up running into someone very special and very important to the rest of the Clone Wars."
Luke looked at the time and shut off his holo pad.
"Alright, time's up for today.  We'll have to continue tomorrow."

He heard groans from the students.

"But you can't just leave us with that!" Acknel exclaimed.

The rest of the students agreed.

Luke smiled and stood. "Now, now. We must have patience. I can't just throw the schedule away just so I can continue. I'll tell the rest tomorrow."

The students huffed and started to walk out.

"This will be a good lesson in patience for all of you." He stated walking with them to the door.

Raina stood back letting the students pass. Luke came to the door and saw her there. As the students passed her they greeted her. She smiled back and greeted them as well.

Luke glanced at her seriously. "Master Starlight." He said in a masterful tone.

Raina nodded to him and copied his tone. "Master Skywalker."

Luke turned to look at the padawan. "Go on to the gym. Master Starlight and I will be along shortly." He told them.

They all nodded and obeyed.

Once the students had made it further down the hallway Luke looked to Raina. "Master Starlight would you mind stepping in here for a moment?" He asked with a business tone.

"Of course." She answered.

She stepped inside and glanced back to see Luke look up and down the hallway before shutting the door. She watched as his shoulders relaxed.

He turned around and smiled at her. "What are you doing to me?"

Raina giggled coyly. "I don't know what you're talking about Master Skywalker."

"Yes you do." He stepped forward." "Force! I can't do anything anymore without thinking about you and then here you come peeking into my class room distracting me from my lesson."

Raina smiled, but tried to hide it. "I'm sorry. It won't happen again."

Luke's smile dropped.

"We should get going. The students are waiting for us." She started passed him, but was stopped when he grabbed her arm.

"Wait. They can wait a little longer." He said, looking deep in her eyes.

Raina smiled. "Luke, I don't want to distract you from your lessons any longer and that's exactly what I'm doing right now, I'm afraid."

He shook his head. "I don't care."

Luke turned towards her and wrapped his arms around her.

Raina giggled. "But just a minute ago you said-"

He looked at her in frustration. "I know what I said a few minutes ago, but I don't care."

"Luke. . ." She said in a sing songy voice.

"Raina. . ." He copied.
"Look, your my wife and you can't just stand outside that door and taunt your newly wed husband and then once he can finally get you alone, leave him."

Raina smiled. "I can't?"

He chuckled. "No. You can't. It wouldn't be right."

Raina nodded folding her arms over his, which were wrapped around her waist. She played with her wedding ring and smiled. "Well, then. . . I guess I'll just have to stay. . ., husband."

He smiled at her and slowly leaned down to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back slowly. Once they parted for air he placed his forehead against hers.

"Stars, I love you."

Raina smiled and pecked his lips gently. "And I love you."
****
Suddenly Raina woke up. She looked around and realized it had been a dream. She sighed. It had all been just a dream. A wonderful dream.

It was daylight and Raina was no longer tried. She got up and bathed. After her bath she went through the closet and picked out a dress. It was long with a train. It had spaghetti straps and a v-neck line. The dress started out white at the top and gradually turned pink at the bottom. The material was silky and flowers made out of fabric overlaid the dress. Scattered at the top and covered at the bottom. It was gorgeous.

She put her hair up in a twist bun. She felt beautiful. As she looked down at her dress her dream reoccurred to her. Raina had been married to Luke. They were newly weds. She sighed, running her hand over to white part of her dress. No what she was wearing wasn't a wedding dress, but it reminded her of one. Oh how she wanted to have that with Luke, but she couldn't. Not anymore. Not after all he had done. All the times he had hurt her.

But hadn't Raina hurt Luke too? Yes. Many times. She had denied their friendship just like he had only she had actually yelled and shouted at him. She had been confused about her vision just as he had, but then again she had been concerned about his safety and not her own. Luke had only been worried about himself, but could she blame him?

All his adult life Luke had been haunted by the shadow of Vader. And his father's legacy. Of course he would have at some point been frightened of becoming the thing he feared. It would be natural, but he had told her last night that he was wrong. That he never should have pushed her away and that his love for her only ever strengthened him. But what if he thought that way again? What if he became afraid again?

Raina sighed heavily and walked out of her bedroom. She decided to go for a walk. Once she had walked outside for a while she came to a stop where Luke and she had stood the evening before, when he had told her he loved her. Of course then she had no knowledge of the past. She was oblivious to the hurt he had caused her. If she wouldn't have remembered she would definitely have let herself fall inlove with him.

Raina placed her arms on the stone railing. She looked out onto the blue water. What was she to do now? Did she love him? Yes. Did she need him? Yes. Did she trust him? No, but the more she thought about it she could only feel guilty for not trusting him.

More times than not Luke had always come through and had stood by her side. He was always there for her and always cared for her. She smiled thinking back to the last two weeks. All he had down was spend time with her. Comforting her, talking to her, having conversations with her that they had already had once before. He had taken two whole weeks away from the temple just for her.

He had even kept his feelings to himself for months just so he wouldn't hurt her. As silly as He theory was, he did it and showed just how much she meant to him. He had taken care of her, visited her and nurses her back to health after the accident and had obviously himself for it. He had never acted cold toward her or distant even when she had acted hay way toward him.

Raina looked at the mountains. He loved her. But could she do it? Could she risk being hurt by him again? Yes. As crazy and foolish as it was she was willing to risk it. Why?

She smiled and whispered aloud. "I love him."

A minute later she heard someone clear their throat. She turned her head slightly, not even looking at them.

"Good morning, Luke."

"Morning." He answered.

He walked closer to her, but before standing next to her he gestured to the space on her left.
"May I?"

She nodded.

Luke stood next to her looking out across the lake.

"We leave the day after tomorrow." He spoke.

Raina looked at him and back at the lake sadly. "I know. It's too bad."

She heard him take an intake of air. He nodded. "Yeah."

"Luke?" She began not looking at him and crossing her arms in front of her, while setting her elbows on the stone.

He turned to look at her. "Yeah?"

She looked down. "I've thought about it."

Raina felt his anxiety growing.

"And?" He asked taking a deep breath and turning towards her. Luke prepared himself.

She turned her head and slowly looked up at him. She gazed deeply into his eyes.

She glanced down, speaking softly. "I love you."

Raina looked up into his eyes to see his reaction. He blinked in confusion. He looked away then back at her. Luke opened his mouth to respond, but couldn't.

She smiled softly. "I love you, Luke."

He blinked again and gave an unsure smile. "So that means you. . ."

She nodded. "I want to be with you."

He broke out into a wide smile.

"Are you serious?" He asked.

She nodded. "I am. Very serious."

He laughed happily and embraced her she giggled.

"Oh, Raina." He whispered. "I've missed you so much."

She caressed his hair and nodded. "I know. I've missed you too." She answered back.

He pulled away from her.

"Raina I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. I should have listened to you. I should have gone with you. I was such an idiot."

She laughed. "Yes you were."

He looked down.

She lifted his chin, making him look at her eyes. "Luke, it's alright. I'm okay now. And if this wouldn't have happened we wouldn't be where we are now." She told him. "Instead we would be at the temple with you avoiding me and me avoiding you." She said honestly.

He sighed and shook his head. "It never should have been that way."

Raina gave a soft smile. "It's over now. We're here together and we're happy." She encouraged him.

He smiled back. "Very happy." Luke added.

"Very happy." She nodded and repeated in a whisper.

With that he claimed her lips. They kissed deeply showing each other just how much missed and loved one another. They would finally be able to be together. That's all that mattered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 9.2K 66
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... War once more threatens to grip the galaxy. In the shadows, remnants of the old Galactic Empire have ref...
50.4K 2K 27
The temptations of Darth Sidious were over. Anakin and his fellow Jedi had won. The light side of the force shone brightly, especially with the birth...
47.2K 883 37
❣︎"ɪᴛ's ᴛᴏᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs! Yᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ!"❣︎ ❣︎ "ɪᴍ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏʀ ɴᴏᴛ." ❣︎ DO NOT READ THIS BOOK UNTIL YOU HAVE READ: �...
61.7K 2.3K 51
With no allegiance to the Jedi or the Republic, Ahsoka Tano is learning how to live on her own. She has to start from the bottom and work up, but she...