Aerlinniel's Secret (A Legola...

Від Ellethwen2931

Aerlinniel is an elleth (girl elf) who was cursed before she was born. She is now blind and there is only one... Більше

Chapter 1: An Elvish Arrow
Chapter 2: The Nightmare
Chapter 3: Riding to the Woodland-relm
Chapter 4: The King
Chapter 5: My Skills
Chapter 6: A New Friend
Chapter 7: Telling My Secret
Chapter 8: Meeting Tauriel
Chapter 9: Voices in the Woods
Chapter 10: A Bad Feeling
Chapter 11: A Party Planner
Chapter 12: Happy 2,869th Birthday!
Chapter 13: Dancing
Chapter 14: Losing My Friend
Chapter 15: Going for a Ride
Chapter 16: Weird Talks
Chapter 17: A Familiar Voice
Author's Note
Chapter 18: Gandalf
Chapter 19: New Riding Partners
Chapter 20: Familiar Heartbeat
Chapter 21: She's Alive
Chapter 22: Harsh Words
Chapter 23: Love
Chapter 24: The Spell
Chapter 25: Pacing
Chapter 26: The Waterfall
Authors Note: So Thankful :')
Author's Note: Sequel!!! :)
Author's Note: Question
Author's Note: Song

Prologue

17.9K 535 51
Від Ellethwen2931

Long ago in The Hidden Kingdom in Fangorn, Tár (King) Aearion and Tári (Queen) Lindariel were expecting a baby elleth (girl elf). They had decided to name her Aerlinniel which means song. (Air-lin-nee-ell) The Tári's sister was mad at her because she stole the one she loved and, before Aerlinniel could be born, her sister cursed the baby to be blind.

When Aerlinniel was born immediately her parents taught her everything they could so she would be able to get around and do things so no one would know she was blind. Aerlinniel was taught to read, write, and speak. Both in common tongue and in Elvish.

They also taught Aerlinniel to recognize people by their heartbeats. She learned how to use a sword, and a bow and arrows. And also how to heal others. They taught her to be the best elleth she could be, even though she was blind.

She had learned to do all of this by age 25, 7 in human years. When Aerlinniel turned 29, 8 in human years, the kingdom was attacked by a dragon. Aerlinniel was the only survivor and lived for many years on her own, teaching herself to do more things.

When she was ready, she would go out to find others. Maybe a new place to live and call home. She would not let anyone know she was a Princess. But especially, she would not let anyone know that she was blind. It is Aerlinniel's Secret.

~~~~~~

Hope I did a good job with that. I will not be posting the first chapter for a while. I just posted this to see if you guys would be interested in reading it. Please let me know your thoughts on this. If you do not understand the prologue, I will explain it more if you need me to. Just let me know! :)

                                     ~Ellethwen <3

Edited on: September 2nd, 2016

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

12.7K 155 26
What if Aragorn had a longer life? What if he was already married to Arwen? What if they had a daughter? What if she joined the fellowship and fell i...
112K 2.6K 22
When a princess elleth unknowingly enters the realms of Mirkwood, she finds herself to be the missing piece to a promise made long ago
11.5K 395 45
"To fight evil; you must first understand the dark." From the blood of Dragons, a child shall rise, Born of fire and fear, her fate sealed with lies...
32.2K 1.3K 20
Aeolin of Lothlorien has been traveling across Middle Earth for a little over a hundred years. After a loss struck her heart, Lothlorien was more of...