Chapter 25: Pacing

This chapter is dedicated to: Ohsnapitsemily! :) Thank you for all the amazing support!!! <3

Aerlinniel POV

I am pacing back and fourth in my room while Elarinya is sitting on my bed. I am trying to make sense of what has happened. I knew that there was something going on, but it is much bigger than I thought. People could be under some sort of spell here. There has to be something I can do.

“What are we going to do Aerlinniel? And would you please stop your pacing." She begs, interrupting me from my thoughts.

I don't stop pacing, but I do talk to her. “That's the thing I don't know what we are going to do. You do know you don't have to be a part of this, right Elarinya. If you want, you could go someplace safe."

“I am not leaving you, Aerlinniel. I am going to stand by you and do what ever it takes to help. I am looking up to you, I know you can do this." She encourages me.

“Thank you, just promise me one thing." I say.

“Anything." She says.

“Promise me you will stay safe." I plead with her.

“I promise, with all my heart, I will stay safe." She promises.

“Good, that makes me feel better." I say, relaxing a bit and stop my pacing. “Ok, we need to find out what kind of spell it is, if they are under some spell. There are many different kinds, so I will have to find a way to find out which one it is. I did a lot of studying on them when I was younger." I tell her.

“Ok, maybe you could talk to Legolas, see how he acts. Then you could try and determine which one from that." She says.

“That's a great idea! Thank you, Elarinya." I say. “I will do that in a little bit, because there is another question that needs answering. If they are under a spell, who is doing this to him?"

“Yes, that is very important. He might be very dangerous." She says.

“He probably is. Also, since it seems like he put the spell on almost everybody, including The King and Prince, he must crave power." I say. “There is no one who comes to mind, can you thing of anybody?"

“No sorry, if I do think of anyone I will let you know."

“Ok, sounds good. Just try your hardest to think." I say.

“I definitely will. Now, go find and talk to Legolas."

“Ok, I will be back in a little bit."

“Good luck." She tells me as I head out the door. I give her a small smile and start my search for Legolas.

~~~~~~ (PLEASE READ WHAT IT SAYS BELOW, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!)

Yes this chapter is short, but I am making the next one as long as I can. This is a warning: The NEXT Chapter is going to be the LAST Chapter for this book. There will defiantly be a SEQUEL though! <3 The Sequel is going to be called: Falling Apart (Book Two in the Aerlinniel's Secret Series) Hope you guys have enjoyed this book! :)

                                      ~Ellethwen <3