Chapter 21: She's Alive

Aerlinniel POV

Then it hits me, the reason why she knows I am blind, the reason I recognize her heartbeat. Could it really be?

“I- is that really you, Elarinya?"

“Yes! Is that really you Aerlinniel?"

“Yes." I say, tears streaming down my face as I start crying because my sister's alive, she's alive.

She give me a hug and she starts to cry, too. “I am so happy to see you!" She tells me.

“I am too! I thought you had died. I could not find you anywhere."

“I, myself, have no idea what happened either all I know is that I woke up here, in the Woodland-Realm. And I have been here ever since. I was not sure if you were alive or not."

“I am just so happy that you are alive! I have missed you so much! I love you, Elarinya." I say for the first time in a long time.

“I love you too, Aerlinniel." She says back. “Does anyone here know that you are blind?"

“No. I had only told my friend, Faelwen. The one who had to go to Rivendell." I say.

“Okay, do you want it to be kept a secret?" She asks.

“Yes, if you don't mind." I say.

“No problem! I promise to keep it a secret." She says. I am so thankful for that.

“Are we going to tell your friend, Estelwen, your real name is Elarinya and that you are my sister?" I say, still to shocked that my sister is alive.

“Yes we are. I love my real name, Elarinya, it is so pretty." She says.

“You mean you did not remember your real name?" I ask.

“No, out of all the things I remember, that was not one of them." She answers. “What does it mean?"

It's weird she did not remember that. “It means, Morning Star. Ready to go tell Estelwen?"

“Yes, let's go!"

We got to where Estelwen lives and knock on her door. She answers and I guess she can tell that both of us had been crying.

“Oh, what's wrong?" she asks.

“Nothing, everything couldn't be better. I have something I need to tell you. I was born in a hidden kingdom in Fangorn forest. I just found out that my real name is Elarinya. Also, Aerlinniel is my sister." She says a bit to fast from excitement and nervousness.

“Really?" Estelwen says in disbelief.

“Yes." Elarinya says.

“Well, I am so happy that you have found your sister. That is greatly!" Estelwen says.

“Thanks, we will be back in a little bit. Aerlinniel wants to introduce me to someone." Elarinya says to her.

“Alright, see you in a little bit."

She closes the door and we take off for the Throne room. “So, who are you introducing me too?" Elarinya asks.

“I am introducing you to the person who brought me here, Price Legolas." I tell her.

“Really? The Prince?" She asks.

“Yes." I answer.

“Awesome!"

Before we get to the Throne room, I find Legolas walking towards there. “Hello, Legolas."

He turns around. “Hello Aerlinniel! Who is this?"

“This is my sister, Elarinya!"

~~~~~~

Her sister is Alive, YAY!!!!!!! :) I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!!!

          ~Ellethwen <3