Detroit Gay oneshots (Request...

By Pica-Bunny

Detroit become human Pairing's and Stories requested. (Requests open!!!) More

Mercy (Gavin x Colin)
Request's open!
A new friend
Training
Drunken swim pt.1
Drunken swim pt.2
An android and his dog.
Do better (Connor x Rk900) part 1
Ashamed (Reed900.)
Perfection (Reed900)
What am I supposed to be?
Grump (Reed900)
Who
Sure (Reed900)
Grump (Part 2)
Mercy
Happy Halloween
Are you sure? Part 1
Weight
REQUESTS, REQUESTS
Consent
Claustrophobic pt.1
New Detective Pt.1
Markus x Simon
Truth or dare (Join now!)
Truth or dare (First round!)
Truth or dare (First round)
Truth or dare!

Hickey's and bitemarks (Gavin x Colin)

7.4K 209 91
By Pica-Bunny

(Requested to be based on the funny tumblr post above😂.)

"Goddammit...."

Gavin huffed angrily, marching towards the files at his desk.

Colin sat across from him smirking, his jaw supported by one of his hands as he leaned forward, his smirk growing bigger.

"Is something the matter, Detective Reed?"

He questioned innocently.

Gavin's gaze snapped up, and he glared Colin down to hell though it probably had no effect.

Gavin growled before looking around and turning back to the android, his voice low and grumpy.

"A certain android left me with quite the pain in the fucking ass, last night."

Colin leaned back still smirking with his chin in his hand crossing his legs.

"My apologies Detective Reed, I didn't take it easy on you merely due to the fact you said you liked it rough-"

"SHHHHHHH!!! You wanna say that louder?! Jesus fucking christ, I don't think the whole office heard you!!!"

"Hmm....an odd request but okay...?"

Gavin looked at the other confused for a moment before Colin cleared his throat.

"MY APOLOGIES DETECTIVE REED,-"

Gavin's hand immediately flew upward to cover the bastards smiling mouth.

"What the fuck, Nine?!"

Gavin whisper-yelled, his face turning bright red.

................

"Excuse me, Detective Reed?"

Gavin turned to look at the voice, his eyes landing on Connor.

He sighed.

"What is it, Connor?"

Connor's brow furrowed.

"Are you injured, Detective Reed? You have a number of different bruises on your neck."

Gavin's eyes widened in horror but before he could get up and make a beeline for the bathroom, Hank walked over.

"Hahaha!!! Oh so you finally got laid, Reed? Who's the unlucky lady?"

At that very moment Colin had walked up to Gavin's desk and laid a folder down on it before looking up at Hank.

"Actually, that's a bitemark. And I'm quite alright, Lieutenant, Thank's for asking."

Hank's jaw fell open but before he could say anything Connor turned towards him confused.

"Hank? What's a hickey?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1K 12
I was one of many maid androids helping families in the area of Detroit. I cleaned, cooked, helped with homework. I was always obedient... until I wa...
286K 12.4K 42
[COMPLETED] The story of you meeting Connor as your partner, but will you open up to him? Story taking place during the times of Detroit: Become Huma...
208 1 13
You're a 25 year old woman and you've been living in Detroit ever since you were born. It's been 7 years since you graduated from high school, but yo...
123K 2.3K 25
This is a Short book filled with Shorts! With Connor, so you know the deal! -DISCONTINUED- TW: very cringe until the final one