Who

( A Reed900 Fluff/Cute request from raindrops_59 )

Gavin's grip on the man's handcuffs tightened as he gritted his teeth.

Of all the fucking days.....

This just had to be the one were he just so happened to have to arrest his psycho ex-boyfriend Donovan, after months of trying to avoid his crazy-stalker ass.

Currently He was alternating between desperately begging for Gavin to love him and begging for him back to threats of sexual assault and how Gavin was just playing hard to get.

Gavin simply looked straight ahead, attempting to ignore his ex's obsessed ramblings.

.......................

Later that day after he'd dropped off Donovan into police custody, Reed was merely trying to get some paperwork done when several shouts of alarm radiated through the office.

Before Gavin could stand However, someone's fist connected with his face and quickly turned him around, pressing a knife to his throat.

"So that's it, huh? Think your so high and mighty that your good for me? Huh???? ANSWER ME!!!!"

Several officers, Fowler, Hank and Connor included, came rushing into the office.

"STAY BACK OR I KILL HIM!!!"

Donovan screamed, waving the knife around, before pressing back against Gavin's throat.

Gavin barely managed to choke out.

"I don't....Give a shit- What happens to me, just fucking shoot the asshole!"

Donovan growled pressing the knife down harder.

"What?? You want me to die?? Why? All I ever tried to do was love you, and you denied me!"

"First off, you cheated on me,  Second then when I broke up with you, you went fucking insane tried to kill me and yourself then fucking stalked me for months!!!!"

"I only wanted your fucking love, Gavin! But if I can't have you I guess no one can."

Just as Donovan pulled back his arm to use the knife a powerful hand grabbed him by his elbow and ripped him away from Gavin.

Before Donovan could react a powerful force picked him up and slammed him against the wall, making his head connect to the wall with a loud crack.

And suddenly just like that Donovan was unconscious.

Gavin kneeled on the floor taking deep breath's and rubbing his throat.

Gavin almost didn't notice the presence that was now kneeling down next to him.

Gavin glanced upward at the figure quickly realizing it was Colin.

"H-Hey..."

He hadn't meant for Colin to find out about his psycho ex this way.

Colin gently slid an arm under his.

"Are you alright???"

Gavin nodded.

"Y-Yeah...."

"Why the hell didn't you tell me?"

Gavin shook his head.

"Can we just....talk about this at home?"

"Gavin."

"Please?"

Colin sighed, gently helping Gavin up.

"Alright."

"Fuck Reed, you alright?"

Fowler huffed, walking over to the two quickly.

"Y-Yes....I'll be fine."

"The hell you are. Colin just take him home."

...................

Immediatley once the door shut behind the two Colin spoke.

"Why? Why didn't you tell me about this???"

Gavin sighed but turned to face the android.

"I didn't want you to worry..."

"So you thought that despite the fact this man threatened you with bodily harm daily that it was just better not to tell me??? Gavin what if he had hurt you?! Hell, he almost did today!!"

Gavin didn't say anything, just looked down at the floor.

"I'm sorry..."

Gavin was completley silent.

Colin's gaze softened and he stepped forward, massaging Gavin's shoulder's before kissing the top of his head.

Colin pulled him into a hug.

"I just don't want anything to happen to you. I love you and don't want you getting hurt."

Gavin nuzzled Colin's shoulder.

"I know."

Colin suddenly huffed into his hair.

"He's lucky. Had I not had the pleasure of meeting him in the police station, his body would have already been dealt with by now."

Gavin smiled into Colin's chest.

"Probably. But you kicked his ass well enough at the station."

Colin kissed the top of his head.

"And I'll do it again, if necessary."

Colin gently pulled away.

"Come on now....you've had quite the day, maybe you should go rest."

Gavin squeezed Colin tighter.

"Not unless your coming with me..."

Colin smiled and pressed their foreheads together.

"Of course."